High School Harem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,487 Followers

Rick mentally checked a "To Do" off his list of things to accomplish before he died. "My first blowjob!" he eagerly thought. He didn't count Sheri's cum catching or his involuntary choking of Mindy. This was what he had always thought a blowjob would be. He didn't know how many cocks Amy had sucked before, nor did he care. All he cared about that she was sucking on his right now. And doing what he surmised was a pretty good job of it!

Amy hummed low in her throat as she avidly mouthed Rick's cock. He was oozing copious amounts of precum onto her lashing tongue which she swallowed as fast as it was offered. She pulled her lips off with a wet pop. Sitting back, she reached down, grasping her T shirt which she whipped over her head, exposing her cute little boobs. Reaching back she began to jack his prick while Rick leaned forward and cupped and squeezed her breasts. A little overeager, he pinched her nipples a little hard.

"Oww!" she yelped.

"Sorry!" Rick said, yanking his hands back. Amy smiled knowingly. She had had enough inexperienced hands yank on her tits that she recognized a novice when she felt one. She reached out and guided his strong hands back to her chest.

"Here, let me show you," she offered and instructed him on how to cup and mold the soft flesh and how to stroke and tease the rigid nipples for maximum pleasure. After a few moments, she let him take back over and leaned over his looming staff. She drooled a long string of saliva onto the head and began to work it in with her hand.

"So...so...so nasty," Rick muttered, watching her spit another glob into her palm. Amy grinned devilishly.

"Oh you haven't seen nasty yet." She smacked her lips and opened wide, sliding him back into her piping hot mouth. Working in conjunction, she jacked the bottom portion of his cock while she tossed and twisted her head around, her hair flying about. Rick reached down and tried to tuck her hair behind her ears. She stopped and looked up.

"You wanna watch me suck this cock, don't ya?" she teased. Rick nodded eagerly, so Amy obliged him by gathering up her tresses in her hand. "Here, hold my hair." He used both hands to hold her hair up in a rudimentary ponytail as she resumed her sucking.

Rick was beside himself with excitement, watching her long neck work up and down, tossing her head up and down the top third of his dick. Slowly, she began to work more into her mouth until she felt the broad head hit her throat. There was no way she was going to get any more in there, but she got points for trying. As she pushed forward, her lips fluttered open around him. She tried for more, but coughed hard on the intruder and drew back, thick, viscous spit connecting her lips to his cock. Amy gathered it in her palm and lubed him up more.

"Ya wanna fuck me?" she pointlessly inquired, her blue eyes twinkling. Getting his by now familiar nod, she stood and pushed her shorts and panties to the ground, kicking them away. Rick licked his lips at the sight of the wispy brown hair covering the pink lips barely visible to his eye. Amy noticed his hungry expression.

"You ever dine at the Y, Rick?" Seeing his perplexed look, she clarified, "Pussy. Do you eat pussy?" What a dork, she thought, though with that big cock he qualified on two levels of dorkdom.

"Yes, I mean, I, uh, haven't, you know, I'd like to..."

"Okay, okay, I get it," she said cutting off his ramble. She stepped onto the couch, straddling him and bringing her muff to eye level. "No time like the present to learn." She palmed his head and pulled him closer. "Lick it, don't bite it."

Rick inhaled her musky scent and extended his tongue dragging it through the wet outer folds of her pussy. The taste was tangy, but sweet and he pressed closer and began to wiggle his tongue, her juices flowing into his mouth.

"Wow, for a beginner, he's not bad," Amy thought. She hadn't found many teenage boys who were adept at this art, preferring the more experienced and tender tongues of her girlfriends to...

Rick's hyperactive tongue flicked over her stiff clit, setting off pops of pleasure in her brain. "Oooooh, that's it Rick! Right there, but not so much. Suck it a little." Rick sucked the little stem of flesh between his lips and sucked it tenderly. He reached up and grabbed her soft ass cheeks, bracing her and pressing her tighter against his sucking face. Amy used the opportunity to squeeze and mold her breasts, heightening her pleasure. She mewled and cooed, feeling him suck her sensitive cunt lips. She groaned loudly and reached down with one hand to encourage him. Rick didn't need any encouragement. "Chalk off another To Do", he thought.

Amy felt the tremors between her thighs and knew she was close. "Put a finger in that pussy Rick. No, put two. I gotta get ready for that big dick." He clumsily poked around for a few seconds until she guided his fingers home. Her cunt flowered open as he thrust his digits forward and back rapidly. With a squeal, Amy came hard on his tongue and fingers. She hunched her hips forward, grinding herself against his face. Rick greedily sucked down her copious juices until her hips jerked and shuddered and she drew back. She looked down at his glistening face and expectant brown eyes.

"Niiiiiice job. Now let Amy take over." She squatted down and grasped his rigid pole and held it aloft. Working the big head back and forth, she coated it with her pussy juice. She inserted him at her opening and began to slowly bounce up and down. Her hole flowered open to accept the big visitor as she sunk down. Rick was thrilled at the tight, wet feeling of Amy's gash and he grasped her bouncing hips, encouraging her to take more.

"Not so fast there cowboy," Amy warned. "I'll get there soon enough." She worked her hips around and up and down, sinking further with each move. Presently she had half of the giant cock in her and lowered her legs, resting on her knees astride him. Amy put her hands on his shoulders and leaned forward. The two teen's mouths came together, licking and sucking each others' tongue. She cradled his head and pressed his mouth to her breasts. Rick's mouth opened and sucked the tender flesh between his lips as Amy began to avidly bounce upon him.

"Yeah, fuck me motherfucker! Fuck me hard," she goaded. Rick began to pump his hips up off the sweaty leather couch, their combined perspiration slicking the surface. "Fuck me like the cheap slut I am," Amy screamed. She'd never felt so full of cock. It seemed she could feel every ridge and vein on the monster as it pumped smoothly up in her. She wasn't sure where her language came from and neither did the two unseen pair of eyes peering around the corner of the kitchen avidly watching the copulating pair.

Leanne and Beth had slipped into the house right about the time the cat fled the scene, almost tripping over the frightened feline. They watched their best friend in amazement take the immense teen cock deep in her mouth before getting what looked like a first class head job. By the time they watched her bounce and jerk atop Rick, they both had their hands in their own shorts, rubbing themselves eagerly. This was the first fucking they had witnessed, but they had all three experimented on each other, as alluded to earlier. Leanne was an admitted cock hound and her thoughts centered on how she was going to get in on this. Beth was a cock virgin and committed to stay that way, satisfying her urges with her own hand and her friends' tongues when the opportunity was there. In her eagerness though to see the impossibly big cock now smacking in and out of Amy's weeping hole, Beth leaned over too far and the peepers fell into the living room.

Amy squealed and popped off of Rick, almost breaking his cock off at the base, certain that her parents had busted them. She curled up at the end of the couch, covering what she could, while Rick doubled over and groaned. When she realized who it was and what they had been doing, her eyes flashed with fury and embarrassment.

"What the fuck!? What are ya'll doing here?!" she screamed.

Leanne huffed and pushed Beth's corpulent body off hers. "Watching you fuck Rick Thomas, what do you think?"

Amy's mouth gaped and shut, gaped and shut. "Well...well...well get out of here! I can't believe you two! Don't you have any common..."

"Uh, uh, not for a second," Leanne countered, getting to her feet. "I for one am not leaving until I get a crack at that whopper. What about you Beth?"

Beth shook her head. "I just want to watch," she mumbled. Amy and Leanne rolled their eyes at their friend.

"No way!" Amy spat. "This isn't some free for all, is it Rick?" She looked down at the boy who by now was sitting up, his cock still pointing stiffly north, and following the conversation like a tennis spectator.

"Well, I dunno, I guess I could, can't we, can't we all just get along?"

Amy swung around to confront the amused Leanne.

"This is so like you Leanne! You're always trying to horn in on me!" She looked back at Rick. "I'm gonna fuck you so good, you won't have a drop left for her!" She strode over and gracefully straddled the boy, reaching between them to position his cock. With a groan shared by both of them, she slowly sank down on his staff.

Leanne's eyes flashed with jealousy. Who would have thought she'd ever be jealous of anything having to do with Rick Thomas, she thought. As she watched Amy's supple ass cheeks rotate slowly on the thick shaft, she began to remove her clothes. Once she was naked, she dropped into a nearby armchair with a front row seat to the passionate pairing. Nudging the riveted Beth with her foot, she crooked her finger. "Here kitty kitty. I've got something good for you!"

Beth turned to see Leanne opening her legs and positioning one on the armrest, exposing her soggy slit, covered in downy blonde hair. Beth unselfconsciously licked her lips and crawled over. She trailed her pink tongue down the soft, smooth flesh of Leanne's thigh and began to slowly lick the moist offering. Leanne sighed happily, cupping her hot tits, and settled back to watch her friend fuck.

Rick wasn't sure whether to shit or go blind. He hoped neither as he was having too much fun watching the lesbo liaison and he was also sure dropping a deuce would put a damper on the evening's festivities. Amy lifted and dropped her nimble hips upon him, wiggling and squirming her hot box along every inch of his aching tool. Her juices bathed his shaft hotly and dripped down, coating his sack. He gripped her hips to control her movements, but Amy pulled them away and pinned them above his head.

"Uh uh. Let Ames do all the work, baby." She began to move her tits over his face and searching mouth as she rode him, allowing him to capture her rigid nipples from time to time. Rick's hips pumped up to her of their own accord, matching her slow rhythm. She figured if she could prolong this as much as possible, she might drain him dry and prevent Leanne from topping her. Amy knew that she was no match in the experience department and didn't want Leanne to steal her thunder. She could see a whole year's worth of potential fun with the horse cocked youngster and hoped she would not have to share.

Leanne oohed and ahhed as Beth's nimble tongue flicked over her clit before sucking on the moist flaps covering her hole. Beth would dip her tongue into her hole and wiggle it back and forth, teasing copious amounts of fluid from her. Leanne reached down and lifted Beth's shiny chin from between her thighs.

"Stick a finger in my ass, hmm Beth?" she whispered.

Beth grinned wickedly and wet her forefinger in the tight pussy before beginning to pump it slowly in and out of Leanne's tight backdoor. She dropped her head back down and resumed languidly licking the sopping cunt.

As much as Amy wanted to ride Rick all night, the feel of his big hole stretcher were bringing the feelings of a monumental orgasm to the forefront. She began to pogo faster on his lap, the wet slap of their flesh reverberating around the room.

"You gonna cum stud? Huh? You gonna shoot all that sticky load in my hot box? I hope so, 'cause there's nothing I like more than a hole full of hot cum." She released his arms, allowing him to reach forward and cup her jiggling breasts, squeezing and molding them to his hands. He had gotten the hang of it and was now expertly twiddling her nipples while softly squeezing the supple boobs. Amy reached behind her and found his low hanging sack. She gathered the sloshing eggs in her hand and squeezed gently.

"I bet you've got a big load saved up in there for me, don't you? Don't hold back baby. Fill me up! Shoot me full of that hot load!" Amy had ceased her gyration and was now bouncing straight up and down the big cock as fast as she could stand. When she twisted Rick's nipple with her free hand while tugging his sack with her other, he let loose a guttural yowl and arched upwards, the first big barrage of cum flowing up his thick shaft to splash wetly in her sucking hole.

At the feel of the warm gush, Amy also came, screaming, "Yes! Yes! Fill me up you big dicked fuckerrrrrr!" The two teens twisted and bucked on the couch, Rick slipping down to a lying position and Amy riding him down to continue to writhe atop him. Splash after splash rocketed out of his shaft deep inside her, bathing her walls with hot cum. It felt like it could go on forever, but soon his balls were empty and he lay back gasping, sweat dripping off his face as Amy slumped against him. They lay there holding each other until Amy slid forward, his spent cock slurping out of her well fucked hole with a plop. "Check," he thought. Amy rolled off him to the floor and turned her head to Leanne.

"Top that one," she challenged.

Leanne grinned confidently and gently pulled Beth's still sucking mouth from her hole. "With pleasure," she countered and walked towards the fucked out Rick.

Rick lay on his back gasping. He felt like he had shot a gallon of cum into Amy and now he saw Leanne's approach out of the corner of his eye. "Water, water," he pleaded like a dying man in the desert.

"Beth? Do be a dear and get Rick some water," Leanne said sweetly as she got on her hands and knees between his splayed legs. She could see the combined fluids of Rick and Amy glistening from his stomach to his thighs and she grasped the fat tube of his dick in her hands. She shook it experimentally, watching it flop back and forth. "This is gonna need some primer," she said. "Lucky for you, I'm the best cocksucker in school." She began to roll her tongue along his cock head and down the sticky shaft, sucking up the sweet fluids coating it.

Beth returned from the kitchen and handed the grateful Rick a glass of tap water. She watched excitedly as Leanne lathed her tongue all over the still formidable pole. "Can I just hold it for a second Leanne?" she hesitantly asked.

"Sure," Leanne allowed. "Wrap your hand around the base and grip it. Pump it while I suck on the tip." Leanne popped his thick head in her mouth and began to tenderly suck him as Beth wrapped her hand around the base and began to slowly tug it. The big pole felt so hot and alive in her hand and Beth mentally wrestled with the idea of allowing the kid to just pop her cherry and have it done with. Lord knows if she'd ever get a chance to fuck someone as big as this. She had only seen cocks like this in magazines or on the internet and here she was jacking one.

Leanne was cramming more and more of the gullet stretcher in her mouth and now had over half running along her wiggling tongue. She'd taken many a cock to the balls in her mouth before and wondered if she was up to the task with this one. Only one way to find out, she thought. As the thickening head clogged the entrance to her throat, Leanne adjusted her angle of attack and concentrated on relaxing her throat muscles. She felt the cock slip into her throat and pressed down harder. The last few inches slid past her lips and she fluttered them around the wide base. She'd taken the whole thing and Leanne and Rick watched in amazement, as well as the slowly recovering Amy.

By now, Amy was sitting up and idly toying with her well fucked cunt. It still felt like she had something lodged up in her and she wondered if her twat would ever be the same. It was her turn to be jealous, watching her friend deep throat the big cock down to the base. Leanne held the position for a second, then rose back up halfway and caught her breath. She took another deep breath and plunged back down repeatedly, a wet "gak, gak, gak" coming from her throat. Rick was well on the way to recovery, his softening sausage doing a 180 and headed towards another full blown hard on. Leanne pulled all the way off and spoke the words Rick never thought he'd hear.

"Wanna fuck my ass now stud?"

Amy, Beth and Rick all gasped simultaneously at the wicked offer. Amy knew that this was Leanne's ace in the hole (excuse the double entendre') having heard her friend describe the pleasure of anal sex.

"Wait," she protested. Leanne turned to regard her.

"What? You gonna let him fuck your virgin ass now?"

Amy looked at the long, thick cock and slowly shook her head.

"I didn't think so," Leanne said confidently and then lay back, her head on the couches' arm rest. She lifted her legs and held them back close to her torso, exposing her big gash and the winking rosebud below it. "Get it wet in my pussy first, big boy!"

Rick scrambled around, sending Beth skittering away as the big club came dangerously close to smacking her in the side of the head. She scooted back until she bumped against Amy who wrapped her arms protectively around her friend as they watched with trepidation the unfolding action.

Rick situated himself over the folded up Leanne and hefted his pole towards her weeping hole. He aimed and thrust in the same motion, lodging four thick inches in her. Leanne gasped and jerked at the bold intrusion. "Maybe I've bit off more than I can chew," she thought. "If he feels that big in my pussy, he's gonna feel even more..."

Her thoughts were cut off as Rick lunged forward again, pumping his entire plank inside of her. His balls swung forward to smack against her upturned ass loudly before he pulled back part way and pumped forward again, mercilessly skewering the whimpering teen.

"So big! So fucking big!" Leanne wept. Rick began to pound the helpless girl into the couch, his hands grasping her legs as her own swept up to claw and grip his muscular chest. Leanne never had a chance, Beth's priming of her had her on the verge of orgasm already and the feel of the big lance pumping in and out of her rapidly sent her screaming over the edge. She dug stripes down Rick's back as she clung to him and shrieked her way through the most intense climax she'd ever had. Rick did not let up, power fucking her throughout. When she slumped back, her arms falling limply to her sides, Rick pulled his glistening pole from her pussy and pointed it down.

"Nuuuh, uhhh, enough, enough," Leanne muttered, but suddenly she felt the big knob against her asshole and knew what she was in for. Rick pumped his hips and lodged himself inside her O ring. "Another check," he thought and began to bear down relentlessly, his hips jerking to and fro. Leanne's blond locks swept back and forth across her face as she shook her head.

"Nooo, noooo! It's too big! No! Stop, please!"

It was too late for surrender. Rick was on auto pilot, the hot clutching ass squeezing him tightly. He bulled his way further and looked down to see the obscene sight of half of his monstrous pole lodged in the young girl's ass. He experimentally rolled his hips and watched the grimace of pain on her face. He started to pull back before her hand weakly fluttered up.

"Where're you going? Give me a second though." Even through the searing pain in her ass, Leanne recognized that the good feelings couldn't be far away. The "hard" part was over, now it was just a matter of getting used to having a round peg in a square hole!

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,487 Followers