High School Harem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,488 Followers

Rick rested on his haunches until he felt and saw Leanne's hips begin to move, rolling the big steak inside her stretched ass. He applied more pressure and watched another inch slip into her. Leanne gasped and opened her eyes.

"That's quite enough, thanks."

Rick grinned sheepishly and pulled back slightly before pushing forward. He continued to repeat the process, the way getting easier and easier as he did so. After a few minutes of this, he was pumping a third of his cock easily into her taut ring with a steady rhythm. Leanne was now moaning quietly to herself, as her hand came down to stroke her pussy. Her eyes were squeezed shut, but he could tell that she was no longer in pain as she was before. He heard another moan and looked over to see Beth slumped back against Amy as Amy's hand had slid into Beth's shorts and was rapidly frigging her. Since he had already given Leanne one screaming orgasm, he saw no harm in shooting for the trifecta.

"Hey, you want some of this Beth?"

Beth's eyes fluttered open and she looked at him hotly.

"Why not?"

Rick looked down at Leanne, who was looking up at him exasperatedly.

"Just gonna leave me high and dry?"

He shrugged and grinned. Leanne shook her head, but smiled back.

"That's ok. Just promise me you'll give me another shot at that cock in my ass sometime."

Rick still couldn't believe the departure his life had taken from reality. "Sure," he promised and then gently pulled himself from Leanne's ass. He stood over Beth and Amy. Their eyes were drawn like magnets to the glistening pole wagging wetly above them.

"Oh Amy!" Beth whispered. "I don't think I can..."

"Shuuush," Amy calmed her, as she withdrew her hand from Beth's crotch. "It'll be worth it, trust me." Amy started lifting Beth's shirt, but Beth stopped her, realizing that Rick was going to see her nude. The chubby teen was more concerned with him ridiculing her than taking on the monster twitching between his legs.

With sensitivity beyond his years, Rick knew what she was thinking. "Let me see you Beth. You're so beautiful." It was the most words any of the three had heard the shy kid utter in twelve years of school. Taken aback, Beth relaxed and allowed Amy to draw her shirt past her slightly round belly and up and over her huge mountainous tits. Rick's eyes drank in the size of the big globes, each as big as his head. Beth shook her black hair out once the shirt was off.

"Well?" she asked meekly. Rick did not answer as he dropped to his knees and grasped her shorts. Beth lifted her hips and allowed him to slowly pull the khaki shorts and simple white cotton panties down and off her legs. He sat back and looked the curvy girl over. She definitely carried a few extra pounds here and there, but the highest concentration was definitely in her chest and Rick could think of no better place for them. She was leaning back on her hands as Amy unclasped the multiple hooks of her heavy-duty bra. The back sprang apart and Beth sat up, allowing the white garment to slip off her shoulders and fall from her bosom. Her weighty tits sloped down on her chest, full and round. Her areolas were light brown and large, at least three inches across. The nipples jutted up plump and fat. Beth reached down and gathered her huge jugs in her hands, pleased at the look of lust on Rick's face. This was the first time a man had seen her tits and she wanted to make sure he wouldn't forget it soon. Dipping her head, she sucked a pebbly nipple between her lips and watched his eyes grow wide. Rick felt Leanne come up behind him and press her soft body against his back. Her hand came around and began to stroke his twitching rod.

"There're something else, huh?" she asked redundantly. Indeed, Rick thought.

Amy scooted away from Beth allowing the curvaceous girl to lay back. Her big globes sagged and spread out on her chest like two pillows. She rested with her feet flat on the floor, her plump thighs spread wide. Rick drank in the sight of her bushy pussy, covered in thick black hair. His mouth was suddenly dry.

"Wa.."

Leanne was on top of things and handed him the glass before he could finish. He took a long drink and knelt down between the milky white thighs. Here he could smell the musky scent of her cunt, already prepared by Amy. He grasped her soft thighs and lifted them slightly. With not a word, Beth sat up on her elbows and reached forward to grasp his prong with one hand. She moved it to her virginal opening and swished it up and down. Her thick pussy lips parted and coated the spongy head with her plentiful juices. She moved it further down and allowed him to lodge the bulbous head in her opening. She took a deep breath and raising her blue eyes to his, nodded.

Rick began to slowly push in and out. Of all the pussies he'd been in (until the last month, that had been nil), this one was by far the hottest. He didn't know if it was her ultra tightness or her abundant wetness. Either way, her pussy felt like no other. He had just about started thinking this whole "cherry popping" thing was a bunch of hogwash when three inches in, he butted against something solid and Beth hissed through her teeth.

"Hymen," Amy and Leanne both intoned.

"Beth, honey, you're going to have to relax," Amy coached, laying down beside her friend and running her soft hands over Beth's huge fun bags.

"And you," Leanne said in Rick's ear. "Your job is easy. Judging from the way you bum fucked my ass, knocking a hole in that cherry should be a piece of cake. When she gives you the go, just thrust. Don't hold back, that'll just prolong it. Get it over with."

Rick and Beth both nodded in understanding. Beth took a deep breath and looked at Rick. "Ready?" He nodded. "Okay, do it!'

Rick pumped forward savagely and would swear later he heard an audible ripping sound. Beth threw her head back and screamed, her hips lurching up off the carpet and dancing on the end of his spear. Rather than continue, Rick held his position and allowed her to buck and shake. She whimpered and moaned for a few moments before her lurching hips came back to earth.

"Ohhhh, shit that hurt!" she muttered. Leanne and Amy smiled proudly like pleased parents. As with Leanne's ass, the hard part was over and once Beth began to coo and wiggle her hips, Rick started pumping his iron bar in and out of the deflowered gash.

"It's really starting to feel good," Beth said excitedly, reassuring her friends. "I'm starting to see what all the fuss was about!" She looked up at the laboring Rick. "Ooooh, you are a bad boy though! Fucking my little pussy with that big old dick. Why I oughta, uh, ohhh!" Rick felt her sugary walls close even tighter along his bullet train as she came. Amy leaned over and sucked one of her nipples between her full lips while Leanne scrambled to do the same on the other side. With her friends cradling and pleasing her body on both sides, Beth became a woman on the end of Rick Thomas' big cock.

Slowing his thrusts as she came down from the peak, Rick realized he had held off through a deep throat, straight fuck, ass fuck and a deflowering without getting his. He had accumulated so many check marks on his "To Do" list tonight, he wasn't sure he had a list anymore. But there was one thing he'd always wanted to do to Beth Rierson...

The three girls looked up at him as he knee walked up Beth's body and hovered over her soft mountains.

"Uh oh, Beth. Looks like your titties are about to get fucked," Leanne whispered.

Beth grinned with a new found cockiness and raised herself up on her elbows.

"Only if he squirts that big load all over my pretty face!"

Rick grinned wolfishly. "Now your reading my mind!"

Amy and Leanne sat up and each pushed their respective tits towards the other as Rick lowered his long shaft between the silky cushions. The pliable flesh parted around his pole until he rested against her breast bone. The earlier wetness of their fucking ensured that no lubrication was needed, but all four teens, as if on cue, leaned over and spit between Beth's tits. This caused them all to giggle giddily.

Rick was in heaven. Her tits were so fucking big and so soft. He began pumping between them, the orbs sloshing and rippling at his passage. Only the head protruded at the top of the long trip and if he really humped hard he found he could graze it along the underside of her chin. After feeling the spongy head poke her a few times, Beth dipped her mouth down and licked his knob each time it appeared.

"Yeah, fuck her tits Rick. That is so damn sexy," Amy breathed struggling to maintain her grip on the left boob as Rick's lunges became more forceful. "Gotta warn you Beth, if what he shot in me is any indication, he's a damn oil derrick." They all four chuckled. Amy continued, "Sheri said he hit the top of the car with his...."

The titfuck stopped and three sets of eyes snapped to Amy's suddenly reddening face. Snap. I'm busted, she thought.

"Who said what?" Leanne and Amy gasped, both shocked.

Amy shrugged and grinned helplessly and touched the stupefied Rick on his shoulder. "I'm sorry Rick. Girls talk. Probably more than guys. You're not mad are you?"

Rick just looked at her for a beat or two.

"No more talking," he said simply and began to jackhammer himself between the buxom girls' torpedoes. He could feel his cum boiling in his sloshing balls and his only concern was getting the "evil" out.

Beth was still staring wide-eyed at her friend, but the battering titjob soon brought her back to present. "Uh, oh, yeah, that's it, fuck 'em Rick, fuck my big titties, fuck 'em hard and come all over my fa..." Rick grunted and sat back, whipping his drooling cock from between her cleavage and stroking it right in front of her face. Beth had just enough time to wet her red lips and close her eyes before the first big glob smacked right into her forehead. Rick continued to whip his snake and coated her cheeks, her nose, and her shut mouth, sealed the left eye shut and plastered her hair down on the right. When she heard him sigh and felt him sit back, Beth risked opening her right eye. It felt like she'd pressed her face into a vat of glue. The big, sticky globs clung to her face and hair and to her friends, it looked like big, white rain drops glistening on her skin.

Beth opened her mouth and hesitantly extended her tongue as a big glob slid into her mouth. She closed her lips and rolled the morsel on her tongue and taste buds. "Mmmmm," she intoned. It was like the dinner bell had rang as Leanne and Amy simultaneously began to lick and suck every bit they could get their tongues on. They were so caught up in their feast, they almost didn't realize that Rick had stood and was in the process of dressing.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" Amy asked, getting to her feet and wrapping her arms around his neck, pressed her body to Rick's. "The night is still young and so are we. Why don't you hang out and we'll see if we can't have a little more fun later on. My parents won't be home for hours!"

Rick grinned and nodded, noticing the eager expressions on all three of his new fuck buddies faces. He really did want to see how the movie ended after all.

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,488 Followers