All Comments on 'High School Harem Ch. 04'

by fittucker87

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keep it up!

This is your best yet!

I'd like to know what Carrie Moore was planning though ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
damn good

VERY good. keep it going and keep adding to that harem ;)

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!!!

That was why your best chapters in this series with Rick. It was nice to see him have fun with Miss Fisher in her apartment and have her satisfied and am having a good time with her. I can hardly wait to see what you do with him next and the next girl that he gets. I hope you keep the teacher in this series and develop their relationship. Keep up the good work.

thelox47thelox47about 15 years ago
amazing story

Amazing, story keep it up maybe wirte till he graduates and has a big orgy on graduation day

GymTeacherJimGymTeacherJimabout 15 years ago
Loved it!!

It gets hotter everytime. Keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW !

Fantastic series. Please continue with this storyline with as many chapters as you can create. Also, keep the true measure of his penis a mystery. Allows me to inject myself into the story not knowing if it's 9 or 11 inches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loving it!!!

I think this is one of the finest series I have ever had the good fortune to read on Literotica. Please continue Rick's adventures. I would love to read more about him and Ms. Fisher. Please keep up the fine writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great fantasy of high school for the shy guys.

This story brings back memories of a shy guy's problem with "fitting in" in a high school social scene. Keep the story going and help us who only fantasized feel a sense of redemption. Good, hot fun, story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Keep up the series. Love to hear about more teacher and students getting pounded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a School

If high school had been anything like this I'd have flunked every course. They would have had to graduate me over my protests.

Great stories! Great series! Congratulations fittucker87!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
gr8

awesome story, its really good you have nothing to worry about, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i gotta read slower

because I have gotten off to every chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ROFLMAO

"Don't tell me you've never been down on a muffin?

such a fun series

Thanks;

DKP

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldabout 10 years ago

Reminded me of the hottest teacher in my high school days. She was young, beautiful and unmarried. She taught typing and every guy in the school wanted in her classes, even the jocks. Of course no one got in her pants, at least that I knew of.

At the time, I'd just started dating and one of the girls had her mother drive her out to see me, 22 miles out of town. I started dating her and immediately she got pregnant. I married her and dropped out of school at 17. We were married 30 yrs and had 2 kids.

Every time we went to some political function, that teacher was there and always came over and talked to me. She eventually got married and I eventually moved away but I still think of her.

Oh, and this is a HOT story, I love it.........

wagonet2wagonet2about 10 years ago
Already, this is a favorite series

What a good writer! Your story has great plot, continuity and wit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Fantastic series if stories. Taking them slow so they don't end too quickly.

James G 5James G 5over 9 years ago
Continuity

The series is fun so far but you had your first glitch here. Our hero went down on Amy and got a lesson in pussy licking from her 2 chapters ago, that seems to have been forgotten here.

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verover 9 years ago
Lisa & Rick further adventures

I'd like to see further adventures , checking out the kamsutra together. Childhood fantasies ! fetishes etc!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

""

Rick blushed furiously and pocketed the slips of paper. Not that he was going to call them. He didn't have time for the underclassmen anymore, not with every senior girl with a pulse clamoring for his attention

""

Fool! Younger pussy is tighter pussy! (Well, usually in that age group anyways, lol;)

""

in search of the biggest womb brooms she could wrap her lips and legs around.

""

Omg, you did not just say that! Hahaha

""

There was no resistance, only sweet, hot, wet friction as he pumped rapidly between the sexy teacher's thighs.

""

Lol, gotta love an oxymoron in plain sight, hehe.

robo9876robo9876about 8 years ago
feedback as requested

i'm loving the story - i will keep reading - it's just, you have him get so much self esteem from fucking but then tear it away when he's trying to get some more - he shouldn't of run from the loudmouth and his buddies, he should of decked him again

ausvirgoausvirgoover 6 years ago
Nice.

1) This chapter didn't seem to have the same energy/anticipation as previous chapters.

2) Also, it's a bit unrealistic for Lisa to be fucked out after only a few minutes, even with a super-sized dick. Half an hour, maybe.

3) I'm not into anything anal, so for me personally there's been too much anal play in this series. Others may disagree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Total greatness!!

This tale is beginning to stack up with the great ones! Please keep it up, and let the teacher do just that.,.teach him what he might not have yet learned. Then, she gets the blame for 'corrupting'him, not the other way around.

YOMEYOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You make this poor boy seem like an idiot. He licked out Amy but says he never done it. He has been told 10 times to go slow to start and he keeps acting like some horny dog. Half expect you to write he walks around with cock out humping the air and hoping he runs into some hole for it.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Vaginal tightness does not depend on age or the number of intercourse, but on the tone of the vaginal muscles. They can be trained.

Question: Why is the story called a "harem.

A harem is a group of constant partners of one man. And here it's just fucking who gives. More like high school stud, high school Casanova.

wagonet2wagonet2over 2 years ago

It is sad to see the literature critics knocking around your wonderful work. It is first-rate, hot, sensual and imaginative. Easily one of the better authors on Literotica.

I LOVE the idea of this teacher bringing other people to Rick, students, fellow teachers, parents of students, the teacher's twin sisters, etc., the supply in fantasy is endless.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Good read so far, however the title is a bit misleading, there is no Harem in this story. "Dim loner with big dick gets used as dildo by town girls" Not one of the girls has come back for seconds, let alone joined a harem. While there was potential of something more with Sheri, that thread was dropped almost immediately.

I'll keep reading, but the relatability of the character is diminishing with all of the dumb crap coming out of his mouth. This chapter makes me think Rick may not be innocent, but legitimately slow (like, short bus style).

Nawty36Nawty36over 2 years ago

How about another guy sucking his cock before he fucks the guys mom and sister

FireputterouterFireputterouterabout 2 years ago

I would say that she starts off finding a few of the senior girls like promised but then in the end they both realize they are perfect for each other and he finally grows a spine and takes her as his own

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He doesn't need help from the teacher, getting high school girls. Instead, she should set him up with other adult single women and sexy teachers.

jcus0511jcus0511about 1 year ago

Not sure about this chapter not as hot as chapters 1&2 rather this & the previous chapters seemed contrived & formulaic. Also didn’t Rick ‘dine at the Y’ in a previous episode. There are some issues with continuity here. Do like the fact that Lisa will help procure more hotties for Rick.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGalt7 months ago

I know that it's been so long since I was in High Schoo that it might as well be the Stone Age

But I've never heard of Sophomores and Seniors in the same class

Gadf77Gadf773 months ago

The story is great. But does need a spellcheck. As some words are left out I believe and once 2 names got mixed up. Should've said Beth instead of Amy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous