All Comments on 'High School Hooker'

by 4103177e

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sophmoric

Both girls say same thing when having sex

JayHaileyJayHaileyover 7 years ago
Lame

Brother of the year, he's OK that his sister is a whore, wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Really good quality writing. Loved it

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
awesome

well written story, encore please, need sequels

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

Great storyline. But, .....really? No way Brian would have turned down his sisters offer the very 1st time.

lantern04lantern04over 7 years ago
Good story.

I like it. Will there be a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn

One of the hottest stories on here. Please make a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
to Long!!!!

OMG .......all this writting and introduced TO MANY other people into the story after he decides to fuck his sister. Get rid of Charlie and Lilly. Let him finally be the aggressive one!

sexxjunkysexxjunkyover 7 years ago
So Fucking HOT

What a FUCKING story! FANTASTIC!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

This was such an awesome story fucking great. I think it was the perfect length and Lilly rly turned me on. Threesome sequel????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect

Ignore all these people nit picking every little thing. You're story was perfect by far one of the best written stories I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars

Hands down the best story I have read on here. I really hope there's going to be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel Please

Besides Kara and Lilly how many other girls at that school are in that prostitution ring? And do they meet together to talk about their pricing, share clients, and maybe have a lesbian orgy? And do they all want to fuck Brian?

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
awesome story..wore me out

a little long for me, but wroth every page. what about a second chapter. I want to fuck Kara & Lily

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story, but please don't use "common" when you mean "come on." I can understand trying to make it casual speaking, but it didn't translate well at all.

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, such a great story. Good details and action, a lot of it was great. Finally, Brian agrees to screw his sister and they become fuck buddies etc. Yes, we sure do need another chapter, so They can do all the things she has been doing with other guys and Lilly has been doing with him. Of course, both girls have to do him and see how the 3 of them like sharing his big cock ?? Cannot wait for more, please ! Thank you.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Wow!

This is a very hot story indeed! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

i agree with sequel please anon. go ways to go. expecially since all lilly and kara's friends want a crack at him too. differently need a long sequel like this chapter.

PorkypinePorkypineover 7 years ago
A Sequel is definately needed.

I really enjoyed this story and it has a long way to go. I would love to see a threesome between Kara Liiy & him, but I would also love to see his girlfriend and sister pimping him out to their friends who would love to have some of his cock.I talso think there should be a three way love affair with each of them that lasts and Lily and him become sweethearts and plan to get married after college.

Most definately 5 stars but wish I could give it 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boring!

It's not that it's too long; it's just monotonous! I realize ya gotta have a lotta sex in these stories, but for cryin' out loud! Those scenes don't all have to be the same! The "plot" was just a thin excuse for an awful lot of fucking. This is erotic, all right, but it's not literature! (Which is what "literotica" is supposed to mean, no??) And haven't these kids ever heard of STDs? I know I certainly have no desire to fuck somebody who's fucked that many other guys. Get 'er tested!

techdittotechdittoover 7 years ago
Please sir, may I have some more?

I feel like I want to see so much more. What a great story.

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
Great story

More please ! Keep writing

NesticNesticover 7 years ago
Holy cow ... perfect!

Please more of that "stuff" ... VERY well done! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You should have Lilly get double teamed why he is watching her on video and fucking his sister. They later have the three of them have a three way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice!

What a great story!......loved every word!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Story was a little long by itself and might have worked better in 3 chapters, but great writing. It took a couple of good turns. I kind of expected Kara to use Lilly in some way to get to Brian, either by teasing him with some girl on girl action or forcing a threesome. Based on the dressing room tease, I expected the last parking lot rendezvous to be Kara and Lilly together for Brian to watch. Really looking forward to future adventures.

NysoneNysoneover 7 years ago
Good read

I enjoy that it wasn't rushed. Too many stories on here where it feels forced. I enjoy reading the characters needs develop and having a believable scenario. It's always fun to think that in these situations it could go either really good or bad depending on the other persons feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOTTEST !!

Write MORE Please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE

Please tell me your working on more to this story. Absolute one of the best stories I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing.

I enjoy that it wasn't rushed, the grammer was outstanding. It was a great page turner really wish you make another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Keep writing. Looking forward to more from you.

SighWriterSighWriterover 7 years ago
More, please!

By the time I'd finished I'd become quite invested in these characters, something few works on Literotica (or any stories) manage to achieve. You've got something here, friend, and I hope you will keep it going.

JIMBO4233JIMBO4233over 7 years ago
Good story need more!

Great first story but it calls for more, brother pimp?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm with Sighwriter, totally absorbed in the characters, quarky as they are, hehe! Thanks for the great story, now we just need a small encore to fun! Sisters ass, girlfriends ass, then all three together!

I really liked it that his sister basically landed him a girlfriend, I really liked her character! (The gf) it was also nice to basically see a zero conflict story, always love and enjoy those when I find a good one! Thanks for writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lost me on page 4...

Main character is too passive, unassertive to be relatable for me. Way too reactionary and unassertive, not at all proactive for his situation. Simply a luddite, would.ve liked to see a more aggressive, mentally sharp protagonist, but that simply would mean a totally different story haha. Gave it a 2, those being a reward for novelty of the first two pages.

Q

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is a very hot story, BUT

... _please_ get an editor, or proof-read more carefully. There are lots of minor errors ("Common" for "c'mon" or "come on", missing or extra apostrophes, etc.), which kept throwing me out of this story. Which is a shame, because it's smoking hot.

MuffinMan13MuffinMan13over 7 years ago
Nice.....

Great story, yes I did pick up on the spelling but it did not subtract form the story overall. I was happy to say that I did not expect the ending, too many stories I find are very predictable. Yours was not; to my mind. I was hoping for the three way!

I have to got with the consensus of opinion that you should continue this story line. I'm sure that the comments here will provide you with enough material for you to flesh out your ideas. The detractors here, whilst I acknowledge their opinions I would have to say are wrong. Pay them no heed.

I enjoyed your story even though it was not the usual that I tend to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it ❤❤❤❤

Needs a sequel

3sums

Anal

Nude in public

Plenty of possibilities

LOVE this story ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 7 years ago
Make it a series

This is great story and deserves to be expanded as far and as long as you can make the characters last.

chipmonk9chipmonk9almost 7 years ago
More!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you make s secound ch soon!!!

TropiloverTropiloverover 6 years ago
Quite good

I loved the story. Good pacing. A little monotonous in the sex part. And English not being my first language, I do think that “drag” is a regular verb (drag dragged dragged) not drug in the past/past participle. Other than that, good one. Waiting for the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I loved it. Great story and great author!!!

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 6 years ago
Great story, but missing info

I did love the story, but I have to ask why were Kara and Lilly both prostituting (even if is "selective" whoring)? For two people that didn't have any apparent money or ego problems, it seems weird to be charging (and screwing people they might not normally screw) "just because." This is especially true for Lilly.

I could be overthinking this, but it would make people more, er, comfortable with the story background.

magicguy1971magicguy1971about 5 years ago
So hot

Loved it...only thing that would've made it better is if he had gotten to have his sister and Lilly at once

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lust

Sisko on rakastajani.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Poor ending

Really good story, well written. I'm guessing you got bored towards the end & rushed the ending....pity.

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

I thought it was a great story and gave it 5 stars. Many worse stories out there.

However, there were a few holes in the story that distracted me. They are 11 months apart in age but both seniors in high school seems to be a stretch.

Lilly mentioned that the sister told her friends not to date him, that sounded like an existing long term rule, Lilly thought because Kara wanted him, but until the whole camera thing they had a typical sibling relationship.

Just a few loose ends that seemed to be left out there or at least I felt could have used some clarification.

ImnotreallyherenowImnotreallyherenowalmost 3 years ago

Although I know the sound you meant by "emmmm", to me that's just short for Emily. "Mmmmmm"would be better.

Good story, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I might be an old fart now, but I sure remper being 20 years old & I would cum after just a few strokes the first time. My recovery was about wm seconds though & the second time lasted much longer.

These stories seem to have forgotten what being 20 was like.

A fun read though. 4 stars

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a great story! I love the build up and I’m glad the siblings could enjoy and still have outside “love” in their lives! I’m

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow great story. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It seems plenty of people really enjoyed your work, which is good. For me personally when the "high school HOOKER" attempted to take the moral high ground it was a lot to justify. On top of that the teen then didn't care if her brother watched; that is definitely more fantasy than fiction. I just don't see that happening.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt, Hawt, Hawt!

11/10!!!!!

jsadorra24jsadorra24almost 2 years ago

part 2??? got to see this finished. Really should make one more chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s been mentioned before but your grammar and spelling are atrocious. I’m not a pedantic English teacher but one should follow the basic rules when writing for public consumption. Incorrect capitalization, missing apostrophes and misspellings all detracted from the final product. And, to top it all off, the last pages were nothing more than boring descriptions of juvenile rutting described by a passive jerk. Even you seemed to get bored and fairly abruptly ended things. A good editor/proofreader and half the length would have bumped this story into the top twenty.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Kara is a hottie, lily sounds adorable. Theyve both going to have sex. Why not get paid ? Hope kara ends up being exclusive with her bro, im sure Lily would understand.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the best stories on here. Sister is sex on legs, gets pissed at her brother, then realises she likes him watching and wants to fuck him.

Kara has a sexy friend sets the brother up with her. Lucky dude gets his cake and eats it too. Not too mention. Kara knows she can fuck her bro as little or as much as she wants and lily wont care. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Id pay for more of this story. Its perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fuck that. If im bri im keeping lily as a side piece and making kara my girl.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story! More please!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Where was kara when i was in high school ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Smoking hot. Kara is one fine slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user4103177e@4103177e
I enjoy writing my ideas, thoughts, and fantasies. It has been way too long but High School Hooker CH. 2 is in the works! Twitter: Dbltapshootr

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES