All Comments on 'High School Life Ch. 01'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lucky Bastard.

Such a brilliant story, I just wish that I could have had a girllike that at school.

More like it please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yay!

Always good to see a new story from m_storyman_x. As usual. It's a solid read!

sexhead2sexhead2about 8 years ago
STORY

Greatly enjoyed the story. Shows great experience with women and what they like.

Dialogue and humor excellent.

I had a similar experience with a high school girl at 17, but she didn't try to improve my first very poor love making.

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 8 years ago
Disappointing for me

I don't usually post negative comments but I just found this story unbelievable from the beginning. Coed showers in high school, really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
read it again

wdbtchr, the showers aren't co-ed, gym class was. It was going into the showers with the rest of the guys afterwards that was his problem.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Love it!

It's really good to read a story that's truly about the first and its discovery! Well done!

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCabout 8 years ago
Excellent story!

Very well written and very sensitive to and aware of the many phobias of the geek or nerd, the 'social outcast' in adolescence. I remember them from 50 or so years ago.

That was before the days of coed gym class. In those days, the girls had their own coaches and the boys theirs and the only coed gym classes we ever had was a couple of weeks in the year when we had dancing as part of the curriculum.(I know, I''m dating myself with this ;-) ).

It's also VERY nice to read a story by an author who knows the difference between cum and come (the correct term)! Thanks for that as it's so rare in stories posted here or anywhere!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Classes were co-ed.

Change rooms and showers were divided, boys and girls; some of the classes were co-ed.

Some of you were either otherwise engaged or missed those gym classes.

Good story, continue with more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Solid, well-written piece

To the individual who suggested it was poorly written, I would recommend avoiding the rest of this author's material and focus on stories with significantly lower ratings. m_storymam_x is one of the top writers on this site for this particular subject matter.

Of course, if you wish to read more high quality stories, please peruse the rest of this author's offerings. This story, like many other stories by m_storyman_x is excellent for this sub-genre on the site.

Best of luck finding the content you enjoy.

m_storyman_xm_storyman_xabout 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry folks

I don't usually take down comments of readers, but a couple anony's got more than a little rude. I know my stories don't strike a cord with everyone, and to those that don't appreciate my work, I take no offense. Go find what you enjoy and read that. But don't post ugly and vulgar messages and then hide behind being anonymous.

trigudistrigudisalmost 8 years ago
Okay

More than okay, your story is definately plausible. My high school was all male, but there were girls in junior high I wish wanted to study with me.. Of course, Lit's characters have to be at least 18, so a similar story involving middle school students wouldn't pass muster here. But it's in middle school, ages 12-14 (at least when I attended middle school, then called junior high) that the hormones first explode and kids discover a whole new dimension of themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I haven't been reading the stories on this site long, but frankly I liked the story and could identify with the male subject of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
SEX EDUCATION

I like sex education stories. This may not be a full fledged sex education story, but it does go in that direction.

A favorite sex ed story is the 3-part, beautiful and heartwarming Educating Dustin Rhodes by Mindventure. That story and the present one, do what too few sex ed stories do, namely, demonstrate the benefits to later partner(s).

See my comments at the end of Educating Dustin Rhodes for links to more sex ed tales.

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

wow wow wow

so so good and yes, i went through all these feelings but never ever went the next step, even with the crushes i had and i confess, feel like a childhood missed but i can dream can't I?

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Funny how some things work out...AND, I think his station at his school is gonna change...his cock size will help with that!

Amy...hhhmmm...wonder how she is gonna take any of this, 'cause it IS going to come out...how 'welcoming' will she be toward these other girls, hhhmmm??

Good High School story, I am enjoying it...

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

I went and actually read some of the comments...

WHERE does the author say ANYTHING about "co-ed showers" and the students bathing together?? He talks about co-ed CLASSES...attention to detail on the part of readers is also crucial , to enjoying a story!!

To the comment about the flashing of hormones in junior/middle school, 12-13 years old...this is so true, and even though that age stories is not acceptable here, we ALL KNOW what happens and at what age...I was just shy of 13 years old, in the 7th grade, and a girl I had known for years and I "almost" took each other's virginity-on HER parents bed...if not for others busting in on us at the crucialmoment, IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!! And maybe continued after, except we moved away!

Five Stars for this, for prodding my memories, AND. because...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠😨😱

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES