High School Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached my hands to her back and began to stroke her, running my hands up and down her body, from her firm ass to her neck, my fingers sliding around softly, my fingertips only pressing hard enough to dimple her skin.

"Ohhhhh yessssss." She moaned softly between kisses. "That's perfect. Absolutely perfect. I wish Jack learned as well as you do."

"Glad you're enjoying it." I whispered back as I felt my softening cock slip from her pussy.

"I am. I think we should do some homework now. But if you want, I'll show you another thing I really like to feel a bit later."

"Yeah. Sure." I agreed, as if I'd turn down a chance to do this again.

We did actually work on homework. For well over an hour I helped her understand how to work the problems, and she seemed to actually understand once it was explained the right way. When she finished she pushed her book off the bed to the floor and then turned to look at me. "Okay. Now your reward. I want you to climb on top of me and just push your cock into me."

"Yeah. Sure." I said with a smile, moving to lie practically on top of her back. She spread her legs wide and then arched her back down to tilt her pelvis up, exposing her pussy to my hardon, which had been at full mast for at least the last hour. I reached for my shaft, worked my head between her lips in the same way she had when she was above me, and gently pushed my head into her. I felt my shaft grabbing at her lips and remembered her comment, and began to stroke short little strokes, pulling my head almost all the way out and then sliding gently in again, feeling for that dry tug. It only took a few strokes and I was sliding fully in and out of her, my fat head caressing the length of her tunnel, my hips landing on her bare ass with each stroke.

It was sort of like doing pushups, but with the floor moving up toward me at the same time. It was a difficult position and I soon found myself lying on her, rocking my hips on her bare ass, driving my cock slowly in and out, not hurrying at her request.

"Soooo nice. I love how you feel inside me. I could take you like this all day."

"Won't you come? I know I damn well will." I grunted, already feeling the tingles tease from my cock through my body.

"I could, if I played with myself a little. But I have other ideas. I want you to come. I want to feel your cock squirting in me again. I love how that feels. Knowing that you were so turned on by my body that you came inside me. Oh yeah. I love that," she said softly. "Just come when you're ready and then I'll show you what comes next."

"Uh huh. Sure." I grunted, knowing that I was going to come soon, so soon in fact that if she had said to wait I doubted I could. Only a few dozen more strokes and I was jerking, pumping my cock deep into her from behind, filling her with another huge load of cum.

"That's it baby. Give it to me good. Ohhhhh fuck I love feeling you coming in me. I can feel every time you squirt more." She moaned softly. Almost as soon as I finished, she gently pushed me off, rolling over on her back. "Okay lover. Now we'll see how much of a man you really are. Climb on me." She said. I moved to all fours, and crawled over the top of her, not sure what she wanted next. "No. Other way around."

"Okay," I answered her, carefully turning around so my face was looking at her pussy and my cock was dangling in her face. "Now what?"

"Lick my clit. I want to come with your cock in my mouth. If you make me come again before I make you come, you can fuck my pussy again. Sound fair?"

"I guess." I said a bit hesitantly, knowing that I'd just filled her pussy with my own cum.

"That's the man up part. If you can't handle licking my pussy with your own cum in it, how do you expect me to suck your cum from your cock? Only fair, right?"

"Guess it's fair." I answered, leaning my head down and wrapping my arms around her thighs so I could spread her lips with my fingers the way I had a few times with Amy. I knew how to lick her clit, and I was pretty sure I could make her come, at least I knew how to make Amy come that way. I just hadn't ever done it after sex, obviously.

I leaned my face down and gently teased the tip of her clit with my tongue, moving around it in small circles while she pulled my hips down and engulfed my shrinking cock with her hot lips. I could hear her licking and slurping around my shaft, her tongue teasing my cock and her hand trying to stroke me while she licked and sucked my head. I used one finger to tease around her lips and just inside the opening of her tunnel while I did my best to tease her clit.

For her part she continued to suck and pull on my dick, sending warmth and tingles racing through my body. I don't know if it was having her pussy in my face or the work of her mouth on my dick or both, but it wasn't long before I groaned "Damn" realizing that she had my cock growing again, a third time. I wondered how many times in one afternoon a guy could come. I hadn't actually ever tried more than once, but I was more than willing to find out.

I continued to tease her clit with my tongue, stroking her lips with my finger, her hips soon rocking and pushing up at me. I felt as much as heard her moan around my again hard shaft, my attentions to her pussy apparently having an effect. Around and around I circled her clit, flicking across it with my tongue and drawing more moans from her. She continued to try to suck on me, but it was clear from her sounds and her inability to hold still under me that I was having a dramatic effect.

"Oh god. Ohhhhhh damn yessss!" she moaned, pulling her mouth from my dick. "I don't know who taught you how to do this, but god damn she did a good job!"

"Amy!" I answered, taking another breath and going back down to suck her clit between my lips.

"OHHH SHIT!" She squealed. "Ohhhhhhhh damn. Remind me to thank her!" She gasped as her body shuddered below me, her pussy spasming and pushing my cum from her to leak down her ass cheeks to the bed. She pumped her hips up toward my face, moaning and gasping as I continued to tease her clit and rub my finger around her lips. "Ohhhhhh God. Put it in me. Please!" She begged.

I pulled my face from between her legs and while I moved off of her she scooted herself to the edge of the bed and held her legs in the air, her ass right at the edge. I crawled off the bed and moved around to stand in front of her. She spread her legs apart a foot or so and reached her hands between them, reaching for my dick. I stepped close enough to her, reaching for her legs while she grasped my cock and guided me to her wet lips.

"Ohhhhh yeah." I groaned softly as I pushed slowly into her still spasming pussy.

"That's it baby!" She gasped softly as my fat cock spread her, my cock sliding on until my head pressed against the end of her tunnel. "Now do me. Drive it into me baby!" She coaxed as I started to slide in and out of her tight pussy. Even as wet as she was there was no denying the sensations her still spasming pussy imparted to my engorged head. I held her legs, one calf on either side of my head, her hands gripping the mattress to hold herself in place, my hips driving me deep into her over and over again. A loud wet smacking echoed in the room as my hips rhythmically slapped her firm bare ass, her moans and gasps punctuating the rhythm periodically.

"Oh god." I gasped as the tingling raced through my body from my cock, her tunnel caressing my cock as I stroked, each smash of my head against the end of her tunnel sending little sparks through my whole body. It came across me quickly, watching her big tits rolling in circles, the sounds of her moans and the sensations through my dick being more than I could withstand any longer, even if it was the third time. My body jerked hard and jammed deep into her as a gush of cum pushed into her.

"YES!" she cried loudly at the feeling of my spurting cum filling her yet again. "Ohhhhh god yes!"

I stood there, panting, as worn out as I was after any track meet, her legs resting on my cheeks as I stood with my arms wrapped around her. She reached up and gently moved my arms and then spread her legs, letting them drop part way down my body, her feet gently pressing against the sides of my chest. She reached her arms out to me, coaxing me to climb onto her as my cock slipped from her pussy, quickly shrinking. I started to crawl on the bed over her, her own feet hooking the edge of the bed and pushing her up farther on the bed with me. Finally she reached around my neck and pulled me down on top of her, her lips reaching for mine. I felt her lips softly kissing mine, teasing them gently, almost lovingly.

"Damn you're good." She whispered.

"Um. Thanks I guess." I answered, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Trust me. You are. Now, the question is, how do we do this more? I have a feeling I'm going need a lot more help with my homework." She giggled. "You won't mind, will you? Helping me like this I mean."

"Uh. Hell no." I answered.

"Now. I know you're dating Amy. And I'm dating Jimmy. But I don't see why you can't help me out with my homework and we just keep this between us?"

"Um. Yeah, I guess." I answered with a shrug, feeling a bit disappointed that I wasn't going to become her boyfriend. But then I guess that was too much to ask anyway, considering my station at school. Yeah, high school is a caste system, and no matter how much I wanted it, I wasn't going to move up from the nerd class.

12