All Comments on 'High School Life Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Love it!

This story is a lot of fun to read, I hope there's more coming :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is a great series

You have a good start with this series. Maybe you could have the main character hook up with Shelly. She looks like she could be a great help for him sexually. She already is proving to be a good friend by having her and her cheerleader friends keep the kid from getting hurt by the asshole jocks. In fact, you could have him get group sex from all the cheerleaders. That would really kick things up a notch. Finally, you could have him do anal sex with Shelly and make it like she never had anal and he could take her butt virginity. Keep up the good work.

redbaron172redbaron172about 8 years ago
WOW!!!!

Don't stop now..... making me reminisce over my high school days.... got caught almost the same way, just didn't get to finish..... LOL.... had to do that later....

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusabout 8 years ago

very much enjoying this story. I can hardly wait for the rest.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 8 years ago
Slang Anachronisms

According to Chapter 01, this story is set in 1976.

Having graduated high school in 1975, I can say from personal experience that much of the slang in these first two chapters was NOT in use back then:

GROOVY - While wildly popular in the late 1960s, "groovy" was... well, no longer used much by the mid-1970s. Anyone who said it by then was hopelessly out of date.

RAD - I don't think "rad" came into use until the late 1980s or early 1990s.

MONDO FOXY - While "foxy" - as a synonym for "sexy" - was DEFINITELY in use in the 1970s, I don't recall "mondo" - as a synonym for "extremely" - being used until much later than that.

To me, it reads as though you just threw in whatever now-dated slang you could think of, assuming your readers would accept it as being from the 1970s.

The only one you used that seemed true to the 1970s was

WICKED - which, along with BITCHIN' was more or less the "groovy" or "far out" of the 1970s.

-Rei

auguy86auguy86about 8 years ago
Great series so far

Could do with less of the "slang" of the day, it got to be a bit distracting. Fantastic characters, and great sex scenes. I'd personally love some more detailed descriptions of the girls, but that's just me. Love the potential setup for things to get heated between our hero and the idiot jocks; gotta have some action to go with all this good action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So what about Amy?

We never got to meet he. Isn't it about time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
believable and

hot for the way it came together .. liked it enough that I could have gone for longer. Maybe you could do a series with the different girls. Hey, you're the writer but it was sorta innocent way to get me going !

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Having graduated from high school in 1974, I understand the terminology used...and some of you should just look past author's use of same...FOCUS ON THE ENTERTAINING STORY. WILL YA'!!

So funny, love all the situations our guy is finding himself in...shower situation was quite funny...wish it had been me. AND, how the looks he is getting are more in admiration...YYYAAAYYY!!!!

wayne7inchwayne7inchabout 1 month ago

I was in high school I 1976. We didn’t talk that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES