High School Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not supposed to be in here." I protested quietly, looking around to make sure that no one else was in here.

"I know. That's why it's perfect!" she said, pulling me along past the first row of lockers to the second long row, a set of long wooden benches sitting in front of and between each row of lockers. She pulled me down the row to one that I assumed was hers, since she stopped and quickly twisted the dial of the combination lock hanging on the latch. "No one will even think of looking for us in here, and, well, you wanted to see me in the light!" she said as she opened the locker. She turned her back to me. "Do me a favor. Pull the zipper?"

"Uh yeah sure." I answered, pulling the zipper down, not quite believing that she intended on getting undressed in front of me in here. She turned around, pulled the cheerleading top off and tucked it into the locker. She reached behind herself and undid the white lace bra holding her big tits in place and then tossed it into the locker too, standing naked from the waist up.

"Well? Come on. You gotta get naked too if you plan on doing me!" She said with a huge smile, her hands going behind her back and then pushing her skirt down her legs. She tossed it into the locker and then pushed the hot pants under it, along with her underwear down her legs. "So? You gonna stand there all day like a goon? Or are you gonna take your clothes off?"

"In here?" I asked, still mostly in shock.

"Well yeah! I mean if you're gonna do me. I suppose if you don't want to." She said as she pulled off her sneakers and tossed them in the locker too. She bent one more time, pulled her socks off one after the other, leaving her completely naked. She stepped to me and quickly unbuttoned my shirt, pushing it off of my shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. Still smiling she squatted in front of me, reaching for my engineer boots. "Come on. You're being a real drag here!" she said with a pout.

"Yeah. Okay." I finally said, sitting down and letting her pull my boots off. She tossed them aside and then pulled my socks off. She wasted no time in undoing my pants and pulling them down as I stood up, leaving me in just my briefs.

"Okay baby. Take those off and come get me!" she said, backing away from me. I pushed my briefs down and as soon as I was naked as she was she turned and started running down the line of lockers. "Catch me you can have me!" she called as she rounded the end of the lockers. I laughed and went after her, running around the corner to see her half way down the other line of lockers, waiting for me. I didn't quite catch up with her and she was running again, dodging around the rows of lockers. I was gaining on her and she ducked of all places, right out the doorway of the locker room into the hallway. I followed and she was standing in the middle of the hallway, completely naked, waiting for me.

With a huge grin she ran down the hallway several yards and then turned and ran past me again back into the locker room. I followed, racing to catch her. She ran through the doorway into the shower area, a long L shaped room with shower spigots down both sides of the walls. She ran as far as she could and then stood against the back wall, out of sight of the locker area at the back of the L, breathing heavily and laughing.

"You should have seen your face when I ran out in the hall. Man it was wicked!" She laughed.

"I can't believe you did that!" I answered, stepping up and pressing my body against hers, trapping her between my body and the wall.

"Yeah, me either. It was totally rad though!"

"Damn you're bad." I said as she reached down between us and grabbed my hard cock and started playing with it.

"Well, you wanted to see me in the light. What do you think?" She asked in a breathless whisper.

"I have to say you are one mondo foxy girl." I answered her.

"Good. Now, how about you put this some place useful. I've been thinking about you doing me again all day!"

"I'd love to, but I don't have any rubbers in here, they're all in my car."

"I don't care. I don't want to wait. I want you now." She said, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me around and down to the floor on top of her. She reached one hand back between us again, found my dick and aimed me for her wet pussy. "Ohhh yeah. Sooo cool." She moaned softly as I pressed part way into her and then began pumping my hips, working my dick in and out of her a few inches at a time, working her slick juices up my shaft and plunging ever deeper into her.

"Ohhhhh damn." I groaned as I pushed deeply in and out of her, pulling out until almost only my head was still inside her soft hot confines and then plunging it quickly back into her in one swift push.

"Ohhhh god I love the way this feels." She moaned softly. "Go faster though. I want you to pump me faster."

"Uh huh." I grunted, changing my strokes to plunge in and out of her faster, my hips slapping her bare ass as she lifted and spread her legs in a wide V.

"God what a prick." She moaned softly. "Just keep going like that and you are going to so make me come."

"Uh huh." I grunted, my knees hurting on the hard floor, but I wasn't going to stop what I was doing for that! In and out I plunged, my cock feeling her soft tunnel caress me while the crown of my mushroom head teased each inch of her insides.

I knew I was close... but then the unexpected happened. Voices. Not one or two, but a whole bunch of young female voices.

"OH SHIT!" I whispered, realizing that I was naked in the girls' locker room with, apparently, a whole bunch of girls coming in.

"OH no!" Shelly said, pushing me up off of her. "Shit shit shit!"

I climbed from her, my cock covered in her juices, and helped her up. We had no place to go and the two of us backed into one corner, hoping no one came in to shower. It wasn't long before we heard shower spray starting and a number of girl's voices getting closer. They were laughing and joking and talking about a volley ball game. Just when I thought we might still get away with it, one of them came around the corner of the L of the shower room and froze in place, seeing Shelly naked, with me standing behind her trying to hide.

She opened her mouth like she was going to scream, but Shelly shhhhhhed her and trotted over with her finger on her lips. "Don't! Please!" Shelly begged quietly, reaching for her hand and pulling her farther back in the shower area with us.

"Hey Jill. You got awfully quiet back there. Everything cool?" We heard another girl ask over the sound of the running showers. A few moments later we heard her voice again. "Ohhhhh Jill! Not cool! Not cool at all!" She said, covering her breasts and pussy with her hands as she stood, half crossing her legs and staring at me. "What is he doing in here? Coach J will ream him if she catches him in here!"

"Catches who in here?" another voice asked as she stepped around the corner. "EEEEEEK!" she squealed as she darted back around the corner again. A chorus of what's quickly turned into a cacophony of female voices, questioning and talking over each other. Moments later half a dozen naked girls walked boldly into the area we were not so effectively hiding in, with more peeking around the corner. Two of the girls stood with their hands on their hips, completely exposed, while the other four that were bold enough to come around held hands over either their breasts, the juncture of their legs or both. Regardless, the array of breasts in front of me didn't do much for my attempts to make my dick less obvious.

"What are you doing in here?" One of the girls said angrily as she stepped forward.

"Now hold it Gwen!" Shelly said sharply. "It's not his fault. It's mine."

"Your fault? Why the heck is it your fault?" Gwen asked, turning to look at Shelly. "You should know no boys are allowed in the girls' locker room!"

"I doooo!" Shelly said almost pleadingly. "But we wanted to...you know...do it. And you know what my dad thinks about boys!"

"Oh yeah. I do." Gwen answered, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. "Franklin may never be the same again."

"Well, not around girls anyway." Shelly said a bit sheepishly. "Anyway. I didn't know anyone was going to be here, so we snuck in."

"Yeah, well. Alright. We'll try and keep Coach J away. Come on girls." She said turning and walking away. To my surprise several girls still stood looking at me.

"Well?" Shelly asked them.

"Hey, it's cool. I just thought..." One of them started to say.

"Yeah yeah I know. Come on. We'll stay back here until you're all gone."

"Oh fine," the one that was talking answered, turning and walking away, the other two that stayed following behind her.

"Sorry. I really didn't have any idea the volley ball team would come back while we were in here."

"Yeah. Kinda embarrassing." I whispered, afraid to make too much noise.

"I can see that." She answered as she stepped up to me, reaching down to pull my hand from in front of my dick. "Looks like this stayed up and ready though."

"Sorta." I answered her sheepishly.

"Guess you liked looking at all those cute bodies, huh?"

"A bit I guess."

"Hey, it's groovy. I mean if I was a guy I'd wanna look too." She cooed as she pressed her chest against mine. "Now as I remember, I was almost ready to come when you pulled out. So how about finishing what you started?"

"Seriously? You want me to do it in here with them out there?"

"Sure why not? I mean they're all rad. And besides, we don't have all night. My daddy is gonna want me home darn soon." She said as she stroked my hard dick. She lifted one leg, half wrapping it around my back, pushing my head between her legs.

"Ohhhh." I groaned softly as she worked me between her wet lips and then into her silky soft depths. She pressed herself down on me, sliding down as far as my now dry shaft would allow before lifting again. She used one leg to lift and lower herself on me, lubricating my shaft and driving me farther into her until my head was banging on the end of her tunnel with each dip she made. Up and down she bounced slowly, using one leg for support and the other to hold herself to me. She rocked her hips as she lifted and lowered herself, her arms around my neck while my hands migrated to her big tits, squeezing and playing with them as she slowly drove both of us back toward where we were.

The background sounds of the girls in the showers and dressing in the locker room was a distraction for me, but in some ways an incredible titillation. The thought of two dozen naked girls only a few yards from where I was having sex with Shelly was quickly pushing me toward climax.

"I'm going to come." I warned her, not having a condom on.

"Uh huh." She moaned softly.

"No. Shelly. I mean I'm really going to come." I groaned, trying to hold back, feeling my cock growing even fatter inside her.

"I know. So good." She moaned quietly as her leg around my back started to tremble.

"Shit Shelly!" I half moaned, half pleaded, knowing I couldn't hold back much longer and there was no way I could pull out in this position without her help.

"YESSSSSS!" she groaned loudly, jamming herself down hard on my shaft, her pussy contracting and spasming around me.

"Ohhhh damn." I grunted as my dick jerked and spurted a huge gush of cum up into her. Over and over again I felt myself jerk, filling her pussy with my cream. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh crap." I breathed as I stood there, feeling her pussy still spasming around my now shrinking dick.

"Oh damn that felt incredible." She panted, opening her eyes to look at my obviously worried face. "Don't worry. It'll be alright. It's the wrong time of the month, so it'll be alright."

"You sure?" I asked, worried about getting her pregnant.

"Yeah. Even if I wasn't, would it make a difference now?"

"Probably not." I agreed.

"Then no point in worrying. Just let it hang and it'll be cool." She said as she lowered her leg, my dick slipping from her and my cum leaking down her leg as she pulled me against her. She pressed her lips to mine and kissed me softly. "Don't go away. I'll see if it's safe."

"Okay." I whispered back as she let go of me and walked to the corner of the shower and around it.

"Come on." She whispered, motioning for me to follow her. I assumed that meant we were alone again. It didn't. Half a dozen girls were still in the room in various states of undress, but none of them seemed overly concerned about what I was seeing on them. If anything they seemed more than curious to watch me, and before long I had an audience as I dressed. Shelly slipped out and checked that the way was clear and then I followed her out of the locker room, breathing a sigh of relief at being "safe" again.

Lunch time for the next two weeks was... well, interesting. I seemed to be getting a LOT more looks from a LOT of girls. If I had any question as to why, it was answered by an involuntary visit to the assistant principal's office. Mrs. Markely was less than happy with me. Apparently a rumor was running around school that I had been caught after hours in the girls' locker room having sex with someone, however she had been unable to get anyone to confirm enough to punish me, and of course I wasn't about to confirm it for her.

Thankfully the looks settled as the weeks progressed, though it seemed that I was now getting looks from more than a few guys, those looks were filled less with disdain, as the girls' looks had, and more with admiration.

12