All Comments on 'High School Life Ch. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 7 years ago

awww, they're cute together. I home there are more chapters of this story to come.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Interesting but Damn

So the thought of a nice round robin halloween is always "hot". But damn, she promised not to "do" any other boys haha. Oh well, like he says, he was doing other girls that night even if it was her idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good writing, but...

It's frustrating that Eddie is so passive. He doesn't seem to make any decisions, he just allows himself to be dragged along with other's plans.

Also, while he might not have a "right" to be mad, she betrayed what she told him, and he just did what she asked of him. I don't know that he should have been so understanding.

Lastly, the father feels like a checkov's gun.

Rickman48Rickman48about 7 years ago
Next please?

So, where's the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*

Please add more chapters! This is a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Any hopes?

Any hopes of this story continuing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YES!

I like sex education stories (chapter 01) and I like high school stories.

Added to that I like cuckquean stories (wife sharing husband), but, inconsistently, do not usually care for cuckold stories (husband sharing wife).

Soooo, this series did it for me. 5 stars all the way.

Two commenters somewhat protested Shelly going back on her word by doing Ronnie. Even though this would be cuckold if they were married, it did not bother me. A big factor is her openness. What reason did she even have to confess? Why not keep her mouth closed and leave him happily none-the-wiser? She has shown herself open and adventurous about sex, even to the point of risky, public antics. It's understandable that a chick like her will have a hard time, in the heat-of-the-moment, hauling back on the reins she's let go-for-broke so long -- even at that moment depriving herself to hand Eddie off to her teammates.

So, yeah, technically, she did not toe the line. But, she is as open about that as she is about sex and life (except to Dad, of course!). She's not clandestine, manipulative or bitchy. Her mentality does not fit with being a "good" cheater. It does fit with being a "wild child." Which so far Eddie has appreciated. So, Eddie being tolerant seems to me to be appropriate. Nobody's perfect. If he wants tame and restrained, he should go back to Amy.

Admirable storytelling skills and language (eg. spelling, grammar) skills.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story deserves more chapters. There are a lot of threads left open. Please revisit it.

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

so so so good and i agree, you really ought to write more on this for its fabulous and a deserved five stars, sould be more, like 50!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Miss Wilson is still going to want a rematch and Eddie and Shelly can't piss off the other girls.

So there should be more chapters

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

"Eddie has a death wish!!"...sing-song voice here...Shelly's daddy is gonna get hold of him, when he finds out about the sex, &,&...

Miss Wilson is obviously one of the more laid-back teachers, and really wants this situation to carry on, she LIKES Eddie's big dick...so she will help with the other girls...

Eddie is going to enjoy the rest of high school...

Thanks for this Five Star story...fantasy, with a basis in real life...

homey145homey145over 1 year ago

I really hope there is going to be more chapters at some point as i love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs more chapters or some sort of finalization. I absolutely love your writing, but you leave far too many stories unfinished and your readers are left wanting and waiting! Thank you nonetheless for all your writing and I look forward almost daily to seeing new writing of yours!

jotillsloverjotillsloverabout 1 year ago

Disappointing ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think this series is a Loooooonnnggg way from being complete!!

j

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10454 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES