High School Senior Chemistry Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly the burning sensations died down and the tingling in my pussy faded away. I opened my eyes to see Robin staring at me, her mouth still open slightly after watching me cum. Her eyes were like saucers and when she saw me looking at her a huge grin came to her face. She was licking her lips and I had a feeling that if we had been alone things would have been getting pretty interesting about now.

I let out a deep breath and put my fingers in my mouth, savoring the flavor of my cum. God it tasted so good! As much as I enjoyed male cum, nothing beat the taste of a pussy - especially my own.

The movie was almost over so we straightened ourselves up and adjusted our skirts. By the time the lights had come back on we just sat there looking all cute and innocent as if nothing had happened.

Mr. Miller was eyeing us with this questioning look and I wondered if he suspected anything. I don't see how he could have from the front of the room yet at the same time I could feel the flushness that was still in my face so he had to be wondering what had caused that. Combined with our outfits was he putting two and two together? If so, he never said a word and the rest of the class went on as normal although my pussy was so sensitive I had to keep my legs crossed to keep it happy.

Chapter 8 - After Class

=======================

When the class was over we hung around until Mark came out. Robin winked at him and I gave him a sexy smile. Mark blushed instantly before he could look away. He had such a guilty look on his face we knew he must have been watching us. He hurried out of the room but Robin went back into Mark's private little lab room. I followed her wondering what she as going to do. When I entered she was looking though the trash can.

"What in the world are you looking for?" I asked.

'I know it's in here," Robin replied as she rummaged through the paper. Suddenly she grabbed something and cried out, "Ah ha! I knew it!"

I looked at what she was holding - it was just a wadded up piece of paper towel from the dispenser next to the sink.

"What in the world are you talking about Robin?" I asked, totally mystified.

Robin sniffed the paper towel and handed it to me. Immediately I could see it was stained with a creamy, faintly yellow substance and when I smelled it I knew exactly what it was. After all, I'd smelled and tasted it dozens of times in the past, not to mention just this morning. Someone had recently cum in the paper towel and I knew it could've been only one person - Mark. We both looked at each other and broke out laughing.

"Oh my god Kelly," Robin exclaimed, "Well, I don't blame the little pervert for jerking off. Even I couldn't believe the show you were putting on! Damn girl, I never dreamed you would get so carried away you little slut!"

Coming from Robin, that was quite a compliment so I just smiled and looked behind us. The classroom had emptied and nobody was in sight. I reached up to her and planted a kiss on her mouth. She never hesitated, responding back to me with a passion and lust that confirmed what I'd suspected earlier.

We held it for a few seconds and then released, smiling at each other as we both seemed to be a bit surprised at ourselves. Robin gave me a wink saying, "You know Kelly, you're one hot little bitch. You wouldn't be interested in getting together sometime, would you?"

From the sly look on her face and the way she teasingly licked her lips, I knew she wasn't interested in just chatting! I'd never done anything with another girl and so I panicked just a bit.

"Ummmmm... thanks Robin and I appreciate it but no thanks. So... are you going to the restroom to put on your panties?" I asked, looking to change the subject

Robin laughed saying, "Not today, why do you think I only pick classes with male teachers? Besides, you've got me so horny now I'm going to have to take it out on a few of the poor guys today or I may just burst!"

We left the classroom and went our separate ways. I decided the hell with it, why not leave my panties off? To make sure I didn't chicken out I dumped them into a waste can along the way. My heart skipped a beat as I thought about what would happen if someone saw my bare ass but just the same I felt that familiar twinge in my pussy I get whenever I'm doing something naughty.

It had been a lot of fun and even though I doubted we would ever do such a thing again, I would never look at chemistry class the same way again!

I doubted that Mark would either!

THE END

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
Candi1980Candi1980over 6 years ago
Maybe I Would Have Liked Chemistry

Too bad I didn't have a girl like Robin next to me in class, maybe I would have enjoyed going to class! Not to mention what you have with your dad is unbelievably wonderful.

IlkbigcockIlkbigcockover 6 years ago
Love it

Perfectly delicious I love it and the details.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 6 years ago
Awesome

One man's garbage is another man's treasure. LOVED it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
A Bikini with a Mind of its Own Erin goes to the beach and shows off more than she plans to.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 01 Claire discovers a new found love for showing her body off.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories