All Comments on 'High Stakes, Hard Sell Ch. 01'

by North200

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesabout 7 years ago

You come up with the greatest concepts, Mr. North. I'm hooked already!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Intriguing....

and can't wait to read the rest. Good stories have been few and far between on this site in recent months. This is by far one of the best. Thank you!

karalinekaralineabout 7 years ago
Excellent story

This really is an excellent story, I'm so glad you've decided to share it with the world. The premise is brilliant, the characters are so vivid and well imagine and its very very funny (In later chapters, I know this , because I've read some of them! ha!).

Esther xx

ProlifierProlifierabout 7 years ago
Exquisite piece of art.

I am not making an overstatement North. You really have the abilities of a great literateur. Would it be improper to ask for a small correction on page 2? The followup meeting was supposed to be on friday and not wednesday. Its too insignificant but then perfect pieces of work should remain unblemished.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
And So It Starts.

Another interesting beginning from this talented eclectic author. 🙂

cantgetenough2cantgetenough2about 6 years ago
Odd premise, incredible execution

While the premise should have been a bit far fetched, it was totally believable.

And the characters were relatable, understandable, and honest.

Thank you for this story

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingalmost 6 years ago
Intrigued

It's a very unusual scenario, but I'm curious. I very much like that you didn't reveal her original betrayal right away.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 5 years ago
Engaging start

The unconvincing curse from "... an old woman. The aunt of a guy I was seeing ..." is ludicrous. Real aunt would more likely use a curse, which will benefit her nephew and not just punish the girl.

Apart from that the plot is very interesting and characters are developed nicely. The combination of desperation, lust and scheming in the main character is a wonderful psychological portrait. All the motives are well explained and relatable. Very well done sir.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous