Higher Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,591 Followers

"Nice butt," I heard her say as I sheepishly left the room. On one hand I felt a little used, like many women do. However, on the other hand I had just gotten a blowjob so who was I to complain. Still, it was something I hadn't expected or even wanted.

Chapter 2

I was still stunned as I entered the school dinning hall a few minutes later. The dinning hall is a large building with floor to ceiling windows on two sides. There was the general dining area for students and then a smaller room for the teachers. I stood in line and got my food then headed for the teacher's dining room. When I entered I looked around for anyone that I knew. I saw a pretty red haired girl waving to me from a table across the room. I made my way over and sat down at the table with several other people.

"Hi," I said to the red headed girl. Then, I introduced myself to the people at the table, noting that they all appeared to be younger than I was. The young woman's name was Katie and she and I had met briefly several weeks ago during my whirlwind orientation. Unfortunately, I had been fast tracked for this job and did not have time to go through all the orientation that the new teachers typically were required to go through. Actually, it was quite strange because I had interviewed with Dean VanBuren and only one other person before being offered the job. It was late in the summer and I had no hopes that I would begin in the fall semester if I got the job. Then, when I got the letter notifying me that I was hired, I was shocked to say the least. I had to rush to find housing and move. I barely had time to say goodbye to friends before my life was uprooted. Later, as I found out, Dean VanBuren had quite a bit of pull within the University and had hand picked me.

In a few minutes of listening to the talk at the table, I found out more than I wanted to know about the gossip around campus. However, not all of it was bad. I learned that Katie also worked for Dean VanBuren. She had been with the school for three years. She seemed sweet and very approachable. The other three people worked in various departments and had all been with the school for five or six years. They seemed nice enough but somewhat standoffish. That was okay by me, I knew that I was from a different background than most people in the academic world.

Finally, the other teachers at the table finished lunch and left Katie and I alone.

"So, how is your day so far?" Katie asked with a bright smile.

I smiled back at the pretty girl, noting that she didn't look old enough to be teaching elementary school, let alone college. "I guess pretty good," I said in a somewhat non-committal tone.

Katie looked at me funny and then said "Oh. You've been to see Dean VanBuren already huh!"

"How did you know?" I asked in shock.

"I've seen that look before. In fact, I've had that look before." She looked like she wanted to laugh but held back.

I'm sure my face showed shock. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Could she know what really happened? Or was she just assuming that I got the lecture on the rules? I had no idea.

Katie leaned closer to me and said, "You're not the first or the last to be called to her office. And, that won't be the last time you go there."

"What... what does that mean?" I asked, playing dumb. However, before she could answer, another teacher asked if he could sit down.

"Sure," Katie said and turned to me to add, "I'll talk to you later."

The new arrival introduced himself as Professor Thorton. He was an intro level biology teacher and about my age. As we made small talk, I found myself distracted by Katie. She had to be twenty-five or six years old but looked 17. Her hair was bright red and her skin was a creamy white with freckles across her nose. Her eyes were so green that I thought she might be wearing colored contact lenses. She was a very pretty girl.

I learned in the course of the conversation that the Philosophy Department had seven teachers. That included Katie and myself. There were two older professors who were close to retirement. Another guy in his mid forties and two others, a man and a woman, that were in their thirties. I hadn't met any of them but figured that I would get the chance on Friday night at Dean VanBuren's house.

For the rest of the day I had a difficult time concentrating. I saw Dean VanBuren in the hall several times but we didn't speak. She would smile at me as we passed and her eyes would flash with passion.

The rest of the week was a great learning experience for me. I got to know several of the faculty as we ate in the dinning hall. However, Katie and I did not get a chance to talk privately again. She was always too busy, or maybe she was avoiding me.

My evenings were filled with getting settled in my apartment, which was a little upstairs flat in a large private home not far from campus, and arranging things like finding doctors and who to call for service etc. One evening I went out to get some fresh air and took a walk around the town. It was a beautiful college town with large oak tree lined streets and turn-of- the-century homes. It almost seemed like a Norman Rockwell drawing of Middle America. I liked the town and quickly felt very comfortable. Little did I know of the simmering decadence just below the surface.

The week seemed to fly by and before I knew it Friday was upon me. I was tired but exhilarated. I was still young enough to think that I could make a difference if I worked hard enough. I truly believe that I have made a difference. However, there were a lot of bumps in the road.

When I left my apartment for the party that evening, I felt like I was walking on air. It was a warm evening so I decided to walk the mile or so to the Dean's residence. I didn't have a car anyway so the only other choice was to take a cab or ride my bicycle. Neither seemed appropriate. I was wearing a long sleeved blue oxford shirt, a pair of kaki pants with brown Dockers with no socks. I felt pretty cool... I was a college teacher-a very important person in this town.

As I cut across the campus I stopped a student and asked which house was Dean VanBuren's. He pointed to a large colonial home just outside the gate. I thanked him and walked on, whistling. As I approached the house, I could see that it was a far bigger house than I imagined. It looked more like the home that the president of the college would live in instead of the Dean of Philosophy. However, I learned later that Abigail VanBuren was the great granddaughter of the man that started the college. I would have been more worried about what happened earlier in the week had I known that Abigail was not only filthy rich but also the most powerful woman in town or on campus. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

As I approached the house I was surprised to see that there was only one car, a big Mercedes, in the driveway and several on the street. But those were not parked in front of the house and probably belonged to the neighbors. Then I figured that I was just being paranoid because everybody walked anyway. I continued to whistle as I pressed the doorbell several times. A minute later a pretty Hispanic woman opened the door. She had on a maid's outfit with a little white hat. Suddenly, I wasn't sure if she was expecting me or not.

"Hi, I'm Jim Adams... and I'm here for... for the party," I said haltingly as I looked behind her and didn't see anyone else in the house. Suddenly, I thought that maybe I had misunderstood and gotten the wrong night.

"Yes, I know who you are Mr. Adams, I'm Maria," the pretty maid said with a sweet Spanish accent. Her brown eyes flashed and her face showed a knowing smile. "Madam VanBuren is expecting you." With that she stepped back and held the door open for me.

I walked into the large foyer with trepidation in my heart. Something was very wrong.

"This way sir."

The rooms of the house were big, if not ostentatious, by any standard. There was a large spiral marble staircase leading to the second floor. From the ceiling hung a giant crystal chandelier. On the walls, in a line, were ten-foot high paintings of men and women in formal dress of the early 1900's, with the last one being a portrait of Abigail herself. She was in a more modern gown that was low cut like the older ones and showed off a major expanse of her cleavage. Her hair was done up on her head and she had diamonds hanging from her ears and around her neck. All she needed was a crown to look like the Queen of England. A little chill ran through me as I felt the painted eye's piercing into my soul. I almost stumbled as I stared at the larger than life image and followed the maid into the study.

"Would you like a cocktail Mr. Adams?"

"Uh... yes, a Scotch on the rocks please," I stammered nervously.

"Very well. Madam will be down shortly." With that the pretty maid turned and left me in the large room. Curiosity got the better of me and I began to wander around the room looking at various pictures, books and nick-naks. There was a large fireplace with a crackling fire burning. I didn't think the evening was cool enough for a fire but it still added coziness to the room. I scanned the room again, looking at the leather furniture and the large mahogany desk. It was almost a man's room and I suddenly wondered for the first time if Dean VanBuren was married. That was a scary thought.

"Here you are sir," Maria said, startling me.

"Oh... thank you." I took the glass and took a quick drink, feeling the strong liquid burning my throat.

"Will that be all?" Maria asked.

"Uh... uh... where is everyone?" I asked.

"You are the only guest."

"Oh!" I said with obvious shock.

Maria smiled and said, "Madam will be down in a minute." Then she turned and left me alone again.

My hand trembled as I took another large drink. This time it didn't burn so much and I could feel the rush of alcohol. It started to settle my nerves, however I still felt the urge to run. Not knowing what else to do, I walked over and sat down on the leather couch.

"You're late!"

I turned and saw Dean VanBuren walking into the room. I stood up, almost spilling my drink. "I... I... uh..."

"No matter this time. Please be prompt in the future Mr. Adams."

"Uh... yes ma'am," I answered, almost saying that it was only ten after eight. However, I wasn't going to get into an argument because I had bigger concerns.

Abigail VanBuren had on a blue velvet gown that was low cut and hugged every curve of her body. I figured that there was no way she could have been wearing underwear. Her hair and face were made up as if she were going to some formal party. Yet, there was only she and I in the room. Maybe we were going to a neighbor's house, I thought. "Where... where is everybody else?" Suddenly, I was afraid of the answer.

"It's only you and I Mr. Adams. You are the only new teacher that I have this year."

I started to say that I thought I was going to meet "teachers" from other sections but held my tongue. I stood mute as Maria appeared from nowhere and brought Abigail a mixed drink.

"Will there be anything else madam?"

"No thank you Maria, we can use the bar in here for anything else. I will see you in the morning."

I watched Maria turn to leave. However, before she did she gave me a strange smile and then she was gone. We were alone. Suddenly, I could feel my heart beating in my chest. The only other sound was my breathing and the ticking of a large grandfather clock. My heart seemed to be beating about twice the speed of the clock.

"Please sit down Mr. Adams."

I sat on one end of the sofa and Abigail sat at the other. She patted the leather next to her and said, "Not so far away."

I hesitantly moved closer until I was a few inches from her. I could smell her perfume (lilacs) and almost feel the heat of her body.

"So how was you're first week?"

"Very nice, thank you."

"Hopefully you got to meet some faculty. I'm sorry I was so busy this week but I should have more time next week to introduce you around."

"That's no problem, I sat with Katie at lunch and she introduced me to a number of people."

"Ah, yes Katie. A very pretty girl... with a lot of potential," Abigail said, looking at the fire with a dreamy smile. Then she turned back to me and said, "Now, tell me more about yourself. I want to get to know you."

I took another sip of my drink and gave her my "Readers Digest" version of my life. She listened patiently, smiling several times. It might have been my imagination but I thought I could see in her eyes that she was impressed with my background.

"It's commendable that you have made such a success of yourself so far, considering your background," Abigail said and added, "I mean no offense but generally our teachers come from a strictly academic background. I doubt that there are any that were hunting down drug smugglers in the Amazon." She laughed.

"I suspect that is true," I said and chuckled nervously as well.

Abigail got up and mixed us another drink then sat down beside me again. This time her thigh was touching mine.

My hand was trembling as I took a drink.

"Surprisingly, I have the impression that you are not as experienced with women as I would have thought," Abigail said as she dropped her hand to my thigh.

"Uh... well... uh... I've had my share," I answered with an attempt at bravado that I didn't feel.

"Really? Have you had any experience with a woman like me?"

I had no idea how to answer that question. "I... I... uh..." I stammered, suddenly feeling like a teenaged boy on his first date. She had a way of bringing on that feeling.

Abigail smiled at my nervousness and began to rub her hand up and down my thigh. "Frankly, I think you are a very sexy man. I kind of like the macho stuff... to a point. However, I am a very demanding woman Mr. Adams." She paused and her eyes sparkled. She added, "Do you know how to please a demanding woman?"

"Well... I... I... listen, Dean VanBuren..."

"Call me Abigail when we are alone please."

"Abi... Abigail... uh... I'm not sure... sure that this is a good idea," I said. Then I saw her eyes turn hard for a second.

She pursed her lips with a little anger and said, "Listen Mr. Adams." Emphasizing the "Mr. Adams." "I have given you a huge opportunity. One that I don't believe you would have ever gotten on your own. You are on the faculty of a wonderful university that prides itself in selecting only the best."

"I appreciate that. I truly do but..."

"But what? If you don't think you are up to the job, you can leave right now."

Suddenly I felt panic. She was absolutely right. I couldn't believe that I would ever get a job as good as this or as big an opportunity. I swallowed the suddenly vile taste in my mouth, along with my pride and said, "No... I mean... I appreciate the opportunity and I'm grateful."

"Then show it." She paused, staring at me with icy blue eyes and then said, "Stand up!"

I looked at her like I didn't understand.

"Stand up!" she said again.

I took a quick gulp of my drink and stood up in front of her.

"Take off your clothes," she ordered in a casual tone.

"Huh?"

"Come on Mr. Adams, you are not that na‹ve."

Maybe I was. Slowly I began to unbutton my shirt. I pulled it off slowly and dropped it to the coffee table.

"Very nice," Abigail said, sounding truly impressed.

My body was still in good shape and I had spent a good bit of time at the beach over the summer so I still had a pretty good tan. I saw her eyes appraising me. Then I saw her eyes drop to the crotch of my pants and I almost thought she was going to lick her lips. Without my willing it, I felt my penis begin to stir. I felt more than a little uncomfortable so, instead of unbuckling my pants, I slipped off my shoes and hesitated, standing in front of her shirtless and barefooted.

Abigail sat back and looked up at me like the cat stalking the canary as she sipped her drink

Slowly I reached for my belt and opened it. I unsnapped my pants and pulled the zipper down, holding my pants up with my hands. Then with a deep breath, I let them drop.

Abigail gasped.

I didn't bother with underwear since it was still warm outside. Suddenly, I was standing with my pants around my ankles and my now half-hard penis growing in front of me. I looked away, unable to meet the eyes of the sexy woman.

"Come closer," Abigail hissed excitedly as she sat up.

I moved until I was standing at her knees. Then, I forced myself to look down at her. Her pretty blues eyes were sparkling with lust. I watched as she sat her drink on the end table almost casually. However, I saw the liquid shimmer in the glass a bit, indicating that under her cool demeanor, Dean VanBuren was nervous too. Then, she reached up and wrapped her hand around the shaft.

A little moan escaped the pretty woman's lips as she pulled me toward her and opened her mouth. It was my turn to moan as her soft and wet lips circled the head of my now dripping penis. "Oh yes!" I moaned as her lips and tongue brought me pleasure. She was very good at oral sex and she obviously loved it.

My hips began to move back and forth in time with her sucking mouth. I saw that her eyes were closed in pleasure as her lips stretched to accommodate my shaft. Saliva dripped from the corners of her lips as the room filled with a sloppy sucking sound. I caught movement out of the corner of my eye and turned. I saw Maria standing in the doorway with a broad smile on her face. However, she quickly disappeared.

Abigail's hands left my penis to reach around to grab my bare ass. Her fingernails almost cut into my flesh as she pulled me forward, forcing my shaft all the way down her throat. I moaned as the head slipped through her constricted throat muscles until my balls touched her chin. It was a truly amazing sight.

Throwing caution to the wind I reached for her head and grasped her hair. Instead of pulling away as I thought she might, she moaned and allowed me to move her head back and forth. My hips matched the tempo of my hands as I literally "fucked" her mouth and throat. The room filled with her groans, moans and the sucking sounds from the excited woman's mouth. I was rapidly reaching the point of no return when she abruptly pulled away. My penis popped out of her mouth and flipped up to hit my stomach with a wet slap, splattering her saliva and my juice.

"I got to have this in me," she gasped, her face wild with lust now. She practically threw me to the sofa. When I was on my back I watched the sophisticated lady pull her dress up her legs to her thighs. The expensive dress was so tight that she had to work to get it to her waist.

I stared as her vagina came into view. It was devoid of hair with the exception of a little tuft above the lips. She was obviously excited as her inner lips were swollen and protruded from the smooth outer ones and there were strings of clear juice dripping from her hole. Quickly she moved over to me and straddled my waist. I didn't move as she grasped my throbbing penis and centered it at her hole. Then she moved the head around to coat it with her juice before letting it slip inside.

"Ooh," Abigail moaned as the swollen head entered her surprisingly tight hole.

I joined her and groaned as her wet and swollen inner flesh surrounded my shaft.

"Oh God, fuck me!!!" she screamed and began to move up and down.

I think she was the one fucking me, not the other way around. I lay there, letting her take her pleasure, enjoying her frantic movements. It didn't take long before she screamed that she was about to climax. I reached up and pulled her hips down hard, forcing my shaft deeply into her.

"Oh Jesus," she screamed as her body went into convulsions.

I could feel the muscles deep inside of her began to spasm, squeezing my shaft in a fleshy vise. Suddenly, I was moaning and pushing my hips upward. I bellowed as my balls pulled to my body and sent an incredible load of sperm up the shaft. Abigail must have felt it enter her because her contractions seemed to intensify.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,591 Followers