Higher Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell heavily onto my chest as both of us gasped for breath.

Chapter 3

Abigail lay on me for a long time. I could feel her soft breasts moving up and down with her now gentle breathing. Finally she pulled back and looked down at me. "That was incredible," she gasped and smiled. "Now I wonder if you can use your mouth as good as you do your cock."

I was a little surprised by her quick recovery, not to mention her choice of words. However, I wasn't complaining. I loved giving oral sex as much as I liked getting it.

"Come upstairs with me," she whispered. When she pulled away she moaned as my penis slipped out of her sensitive vagina and flopped heavily onto my thigh.

I'm not sure why, but I got the impression that not many of Abigail's lovers were invited to her bedroom.

Abigail held my hand and led me into the foyer and up the long staircase. I watched her sexy butt as she ascended the stairs in front of me. The velvet dress had fallen back into place but I could imagine her bare cheeks under material swaying back and forth.

The sexy woman led me to a set of double doors. When she pushed them open, I gasped. It was the largest bedroom I had ever seen. The centerpiece was a large four-posted bed with a beautiful silk bedspread. There were large pillows all around the bed. The room was furnished with ornate furniture with several large lounges and two beautiful marble topped dressers, one with a giant mirror. The room was what I envisioned a Roman Emperor's bedroom to look like. There were in fact several marble busts and statures, including naked men and women. Being a philosophy teacher I recognized one of the busts as Aristotle. There was also a large naked marble statue of Aphrodite, the goddess of love.

"Wait here and I'll go clean up," Abigail said, with surprising shyness.

However, before she could walk away I pulled her boldly toward me and into my arms. "No need to do that," I whispered. Suddenly, I was standing naked, holding a gorgeous, fully dressed woman in my arms. She was my mentor to boot. Slowly I lowered my head and brought my lips to her for our first kiss. The sexy older woman practically melted into my arms. I heard her moan and I almost had to hold her up as my tongue entered her mouth. Seconds later we were squirming against each other in passion.

Abigail pulled away, gasping for breath again. She looked down and her eyes opened wide when she saw that I had another erection. "Oh my," she gasped and reached for my pulsing tool. When she started to slip to her knees, I pulled her back.

"It's my turn," I said. Staring into her eyes, I reached up and slowly slipped the shoulder straps to her gown down her arm. I followed the material down with my hands, pushing her arms straight to let the dress uncover her breasts. My mouth began to water as I gazed on her soft and surprisingly firm breasts. They were perfectly white without a mole or freckle on the surface and, while they were large, there was surprisingly little sag. The nipples were pink and hard, and the areola's covered a large portion of the surface.

Abigail moaned as she watched my eyes devour her.

I kissed her neck gently before moving my lips further down. Goose bumps appeared on her shoulders and I could feel her trembling. Slowly I worked my tongue down until I reached a nipple. I circled it with my tongue and then sucked it into my mouth.

"Ooh!!!" Abigail groaned as I sucked harder, bringing a good portion of her soft flesh into my mouth. Saliva slipped from my wet lips.

Then I moved across the large valley to the other nipple and sucked it into my mouth. When I left that one, it was dripping with saliva as well. I looked up and Abigail's eyes were closed in pleasure. I began to pull her dress downward as I slipped to my knees. It took a little effort to pull the tight material across her hips. A second later I was staring at her still swollen sex. Now it was coated with a combination of her juices and my dripping sperm. I kissed her belly softly, using my tongue to make little wet circles on her smooth flesh. Abigail placed her hands on my shoulder and squeezed in anticipation. However, before I moved lower, I stood back up. I pushed the not so reluctant woman over to her bed until she was sitting. Then I knelt again, pushing her back and spreading her legs in the process. Suddenly, the strong willed woman was putty in my hands.

I lifted her legs and rested them on my shoulders. Abigail moaned. She knew what was coming. Slowly I dropped my mouth to her warm thighs. I used my tongue to tickle one thigh and then the other, teasing her as I slowly moved lower.

"Ohhhhh!!!" she moaned in anticipation and then gasped, "Please!"

I could see that she was grasping the bedspread with clenched fists. Pushing her legs back further, I moved my mouth over her pulsing vagina. I knew that she could feel my breath on her wet and swollen flesh. Slowly I moved down. This time it was both of us that groaned as I opened my mouth and sucked the lips of her vagina inside.

Suddenly, Abigail went mad. Her hands grabbed my hair and her hips lifted off of the bed. One would have thought that she had never been eaten before. Her hips squirmed, almost dislodging my mouth several times. But I held on, working my tongue deep into her sucking hole. Within seconds, my face was covered with our combined juices. I didn't mind. Nasty sex is always great.

It didn't take Abigail long to go over the top again. When she did, her body went into such convulsions that I did lose contact several time. However, I persisted and found my way back to her swollen sex.

It took a long time for her climax to wane. I was amazed. When she finally settled down, her legs dropped heavily from my shoulders to the bed. I looked up from my position between her legs and saw that her face was turned to the side and that her eyes were closed. When I stood up and looked down I realized that she had passed out. I lifted her legs and gently laid her on the bed.

That gave me time to slip into the bathroom and wash my sticky face. When I came out, I saw that she was awake. She had a smile on her face and opened her arms to me. I crawled onto the bed and gently placed my body over hers.

"That was... marvelous," she whispered and pulled my head down to her lips.

Her legs opened and allowed me to move between. As we continued to kiss, I lowered my hips, slipping my penis easily into her body again. This time the sex was less frantic, more relaxed. I moved slowly in and out with the same tempo as my tongue moved in her mouth. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist. I could feel her soft breasts and hot nipples pressing to my chest. Gradually, the tempo grew until I was pounding into her. The slapping of our bodies echoed around the room. I had a feeling that all of the marble busts and statues were watching us. At least Aphrodite would have approved.

"Oh yes, oh yes, fuck me!" Abigail gasped as she thrust her hips upward to meet me. Then she let out a long moan and began to shudder as she reached her peak again. The trembling went on for some time before she relaxed.

However, I didn't stop my movements for a second. I knew that I could go on for quite some time after my recent climax. Pushing her legs up high, I moved to my knees. As I stared down into her still lust-contorted face, I began to pound hard into her. I loved the way her large breasts giggled with each thrust. She reached up and grabbed my hips, pulling them toward her as her excitement grew again.

"Oh Jesus, oh God!" she gasped and her head began to roll from side to side. "What are you doing to me?"

"Fucking you to death?" I said with a chuckle. However, before I took her over the top, I stopped my movements and said, "Get on your hands and knees."

Abigail moved quickly to get into position.

Suddenly I was staring down at her sexy ass. I moved between her legs, reaching down to push her thighs further apart and then slipped back inside her.

"Ahhhhheeee!!!" she gasped as my shaft slid all the way to the bottom of her canal in one thrust.

My penis was covered in her thick juice and it splattered on our thighs each time I hit bottom. I rose from my knees to the balls of my feet and used my weight to move even faster in and out. Her buttocks swung back and forth and her chest rubbed on the bed, chaffing her nipples with the sawing motion. The large bed began to squeak from our frantic activity. Soon, Abigail was climaxing again and I was right behind her. For just a moment, I thought that the shock waves might topple the marble statues as I bellowed and shot another load into her receptive hole.

This time after we collapsed, neither of us could move. We fell asleep. I woke up several hours later and found myself snuggled up to her from behind in a spoon fashion. I smiled and reached over and took her soft breast in my hand. Abigail moaned in her sleep and pushed her ass back at me. I fell back to sleep.