Higher Education Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,565 Followers

"Bo!" I screamed and reached down and pushed him away. He thought I wanted to play and jumped up on me and knocked me on my butt in the sand. Then he pounced on me. Katie roared with laughter as I fought the wet dog off. I struggled to find a piece of driftwood and threw it as far as I could. Bo jumped off me and charged after it.

I looked up at Katie and saw her merriment. "Very funny," I said. Then I saw that Katie's blouse was soaked with large wet spots across her chest, making it almost transparent. She saw my stare and looked down.

She pulled her blouse out and away from her breasts and shook it. "Oh well, it'll dry eventually," she sighed. Then her expression changed and she got a naughty look on her face. "Since we're already soaked, why don't we go skinny-dipping?"

My eyes opened wide in surprise. It was apparent that the wine was having an affect on Katie. "I... uh... Katie," I stammered.

"Don't be a stick in the mud," she said and began to untie the knot in her blouse.

I sat with my mouth open as she finished untying the knot and then opened the one button holding her blouse together. She hesitated for a second before opening her blouse and then she quickly pulled it off her shoulders.

Suddenly she was standing half-naked in front of me. I almost gasped as my unbelieving eyes stared at her perfectly rounded breasts. They sat high on her chest, were milk white, showing she was rarely in the sun, and there were freckles on the top running almost to her nipples. The nipples were small and pink and perfectly suited to her breasts. They were already hard. I felt my penis pulse and begin to grow in my shorts.

Katie stood there for a minute, almost posing, letting me stare at her. Then she reached down and unsnapped the button on her shorts. Her hands were suddenly trembling as she pulled the zipper down and then quickly pushed her shorts down her legs.

This time I did gasp as her lower half was revealed. She had on a pair of tiny thong panties that barely covered her vagina. Her thighs were creamy and lightly freckled like the rest of her body. I don't think I have ever seen skin as smooth and blemish free as hers.

"Come on, it's your turn," Katie said as she pulled me to my feet. Then she sat on the blanket where I had been. She pulled her thighs up to her chest and placed her arms around her legs and then her head on her knees. Her pretty eyes stared at me, sparkling in anticipation.

As I stood uncomfortably in front of her, I felt the wine go to my head and make me sway. I took a deep breath, looked around and saw that Bo was in the water chasing the geese again. I hesitated, looking for some excuse not to strip in front of this beautiful girl. There appeared to be no way out. "Katie... uh... listen are you sure you want to do this?"

"Chicken," she said with a smile, her eyes and words daring me.

In spite of how uncomfortable I was, I felt myself getting excited again. My penis throbbed in my shorts and began to lengthen down my leg.

Katie's eyes went to my shorts. "Is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just glad to see me," she chuckled, quoting Mae West. While there was bravado in her stare, I detected a tremble in her voice that told me that she was just as nervous as I was.

"Uh... I don't... I don't have any underwear on." I thought I should warn her.

"Not a problem for me," she said flippantly. However, her rapid breathing showed that she was getting excited.

When it didn't appear that she was going to let me off the hook, I sighed and pulled my shirt over my head and dropped it to the blanket. I could see her eyes on my chest and my excitement grew. I hesitated before opening my belt. Then, I glanced up and down the deserted beach and slowly pulled my zipper down. "Are... are you sure about this?" I said again, giving her one last chance. She didn't answer but I could see excitement on her face. I let my shorts drop.

Katie sucked in her breath as my already half hardened penis was revealed. She had felt it in her hand the other night but I don't think she had seen it clearly. It pulsed and continued to harden in response to her stare. She actually licked her lips and for a moment I thought she was going to reach out and grab it. However, instead, she jumped up and ran down the beach, screaming, "Last one in is a rotten egg."

I watched her sexy butt as she ran for the water. Finally I shrugged and ran after her, my now fully hard penis bouncing in front of me. I heard her scream as she dove headfirst into the cold water. I did the same, the chill of the water engulfing me and taking care of my erection. I swam with strong strokes toward her. I had been a lifeguard for many summers and have always been a strong swimmer, so it was easy to catch her. When I did, she giggled and thrashed in my arms. We were in water a little over waist deep so I picked her up and threw her and then dove under to grab her again. Within a few minutes we were breathless and clinging to one another. It took my penis only a second to realize that I had a beautiful and half-naked woman in my arms.

Suddenly, our movements stopped and we stared at each other. Her hair was dripping and there were little rivers of water running down her face. I reached up and wiped her forehead and ran my hand down to her cheek. Her lips were open in anticipation as her eyes stared into mine. My lips moved toward hers almost in slow motion. We moaned as they touched and my tongue entered her mouth. I could feel my penis now pulsing against her inner thigh.

Katie could feel it too and groaned when she felt it rubbing the sensitive skin of her thighs. Her tongue forced mine back and entered my mouth. My arms wrapped around her back, pulling her close and forcing her breasts tightly to my chest. Soon the world around us faded. There was only she and I and the warmth of our naked bodies.

My penis was now at full staff again. Suddenly I felt Katie open her legs and let my penis slip between them. When the pulsing head touched her sex lips, I thought that she was going to let me enter. However, instead she lifted up slightly and let it slip past until it came out the back. She squeezed her thighs together, trapping me. I pulled my mouth from her and saw that her eyes were closed and that her mouth was open; there was undeniable pleasure in her expression. She began to rock her hips back and forth, causing her soft nether lips to massage the top of my shaft.

"Oh God Katie," I moaned.

She opened her eyes and suddenly pulled away from me. She stared into my eyes for a second as if she had to make a decision. Then she took my hand and pulled me toward shore. I followed behind her as we walked slowly up the sand toward the blanket. I admit that my eyes spend a lot of time staring as her sexy butt as it swayed with each step in the sand. When we were standing at the blanket, Katie turned and melted into my arms. Our lips went together and we were squirming against each other again. Her nipples burned into my chest like hot coals and my penis was dripping juice onto her thigh as our lips devoured each other, our tongues fighting for possession of the other's mouth.

I began to gently pull her down to the blanket. When I had her on her back, I slipped between her legs. My penis was throbbing and the head was touching her vagina. Katie pulled her lips from mine and looked into my eyes. This time I saw a worried look mixed with the passion.

"Jim... God Jim, I want to... but I'm not... I'm not ready yet." She said the words as if she could barely get them from her mouth. I could see that she was struggling with her emotions. "I can't."

To say I was disappointed would have been a gross understatement. I don't believe that I was every more ready then I was at that moment. However, I wasn't about to force myself on her. I said, "I understand." I didn't really but then I am a guy. With that, I began to kiss down her neck and across her breasts. As I licked toward her nipple, my tongue found tiny droplets of water that had been warmed by her body. I took them into my mouth and swallowed as if they had come from her and not the lake. Then, I sucked one of the hard nipples into my mouth and my fingers found the other. Katie moaned and squirmed under my caresses. I worked on her breasts for quite some time, sucking first one then the other until the only moisture left was my saliva. She quivered under me and shuddered with what I thought might have been a small climax. Then I began to kiss down her stomach.

"Oh God Jim... what are you doing?"

I lifted my head and whispered in a firm tone, "I'm going to eat you." Katie moaned and I felt her tremble like she was cold. However, her body was burning hot now. I began to kiss down her stomach again. I stopped at her belly button and pushed my tongue into the accumulated water that had gathered there. I tickled the little indentation before I slowly moved lower. My tongue circled the soft skin of her lower belly, moving down until it reached the elastic waist of her panties. I pulled back and looked down. The panties were totally transparent now and I could see her pubic hair. Without asking, I stripped off the tiny strip of material and threw it into the sand. Then I moved quickly to my knees between her legs. She didn't resist when I lifted her thighs and spread her legs. I saw that her head was pressed back onto the blanket and that her eyes were closed tightly. Her mouth was open as she gasped for breath. I think at that point, I could have done anything that I wanted.

It was my turn to moan as I gazed down at her swollen sex. Her pubic hair was strawberry blond and trimmed neatly; the water had matted the sparse hair, revealing her pink inner lips. My mouth was drawn to her center. I started at the top of her pubic mound and began to gently kiss then lick the soft down of hair. Slowly I worked my tongue downward. I used my fingers to pry open the outer lips. Then I paused and pulled my head back and looked at her swollen vagina.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Katie moaned and pushed her hips upward impatiently.

I stared at her little clit as it peeked from the protective covering. It looked like a miniature penis head, swollen with the skin stretched until it was shiny. I lapped at it with my tongue and felt Katie buck her hips up at me. She wanted more contact. Instead I pulled away and kissed her thighs on one side and then the other. Then I moved my tongue until it was at the lower edge of her dripping hole. I flattened it and lapped upward.

"Oh Jesus," Katie screamed and she reached for my head, grabbing my hair.

I smiled as her thighs tightened on my head as my tongue began to lick up and down her now quivering inner lips. Finally I centered my tongue on her hole and I pushed in as far as I could go.

"Ahhhhhheeeee!!!" Katie went wild. Her thighs squeezed my head like a vise and her hips bucked upward. I began to suck her flesh like I was sucking a warm and juicy peach. Somewhere in the background I heard Katie scream that she was going to cum. I moved my mouth upward and sucked her clit. Katie went over the top. Her entire body stiffened. I pressed my mouth down hard and sucked even harder. Suddenly I was having a difficult time holding onto her as she convulsed violently. I was truly amazed by the extent of her reaction and the length of time her climax lasted. She twisted and turned and went up on her shoulders; her heels digging into my back as her hands grasped the blanket and sand underneath.

When her body finally began to relax, I followed her down, continuing to suck her wet sex lips. When she relaxed her thighs, I looked up at her. I could see that her breasts were still heaving and that her head was lying on the blanket, turned to the side. I pulled back; carefully removing her legs from my shoulders and letting them fall to the blanket. Then I crawled up next to her and pulled her still trembling body into my arms. She buried her head, almost shyly, in my neck. I was surprised when I heard her sobbing. It occurred to me that I had probably done something wrong or that she regretted what she had let me do. I let her sob for a few minutes before I got the nerve to say, "What's wrong Katie?"

She pulled her tear-streaked face from my neck and looked at me. "Nothing," she said between sobs. "That was... that was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me."

"It wasn't your... your first time was it?" I asked stupidly.

She smiled and her face colored. "No. Abigail... Abigail has... you know... has done that to me... plenty of times. But... but it has never been that good. I thought I was going to faint."

"Wow," I whispered to myself. I was amazed that she thought that I was as good at oral sex as a woman could be. I took it as quite a compliment. However, it was probably because, unlike with Abigail, she had feelings toward me. I know that I feelings for her.

"Well, I guess we had better be going," I said, figuring the fun was over. However, Katie had other ideas.

"I don't think so," she said as she grabbed my arm with one hand and pulled me back, wiping the tears from her cheeks with the other. Then she pushed on my chest until I was on my back again. She smiled and reached down to grasp my still throbbing penis.

"You don't have to do anything to me," I said hoping desperately that she wouldn't agree. I sat up.

"I want to," she whispered. "But... but I have... I've never done it to a man before."

"Really?" I said in surprise. Katie was full of surprises. I almost asked if that meant that she had done it to a woman but I caught myself. That wouldn't have been gentlemanly.

"I've wanted to and ... and well guys have always wanted me to but I have never liked anyone enough," she whispered shyly. Then she looked at me with almost a little girl smile and said, "Will... will you show me how... you know... how a man likes it?"

I got a wide grin on my face and said, "It would be my pleasure. Just do what you like to have done to you. I'll tell you what I like best." With that I sat up for a minute to look for Bo. I saw him running down the beach now with something in his mouth. I glanced over Katie's shoulder and saw that her panties were gone. Smart dog! I thought and almost laughed. I moved over and gave Katie a little more room on the blanket and lay back down on my back again, pulling her with me. I turned and kissed Katie's lips and then gently pushed her head downward.

She took the hint and began to kiss down my chest as I had done to her. Her mouth stopped at my nipples where she gently sucked them and used her teeth to nibble on the little nubs. Then she began to work her way down my body, stopping occasionally to bite me gently here and there. As her lips reached my pubic mound, her hand wrapped around my almost painfully throbbing penis. There was a veritable river of my juice streaming down the shaft. She used it to lubricate the shaft as her hand began to move up and down. Her face was but inches from my throbbing penis. I closed my eyes and moaned when she began to lick the head. She held the shaft tightly and used her tongue to flick the sensitive area just under the crown. My legs trembled and I moaned to let her know how much I liked that.

Katie teased the head with her tongue before she took it into her mouth for the first time. I heard her moan deep in her throat and felt her sucking.

"Oh Jesus Katie," I gasped as her teeth gently scraped across my swollen head. The scraping was accidental, because of her inexperience, but it was also gentle enough to be pleasurable. I moaned when she used her teeth to nibble at the sensitive head. Then she began to pump her hand and suck at the same time. The excitement of the day was bringing me rapidly to a peak. I placed my hands on Katie's face and turned it toward me. I saw that my penis was stretching her mouth almost painfully, but her eyes were still wild with excitement. "Katie... I'm... I'm getting close," I warned and then added, "You don't have to take it... take my cum in your mouth."

Katie moaned and she reached up and forcefully pulled my hands away from her face. She began to suck harder and her hand moved faster.

"Oh God," I gasped as I felt my balls begin to churn. I could feel my balls tightening, preparing. My hips lifted from the blanket, forcing my penis deep into her mouth. "Ahhhhheeeee!!!" I screamed as suddenly my sperm hurtled up the shaft and into Katie's sucking mouth. My body was consumed in pleasure as pulse after pulse of warm cream shot from the head of my penis. I could feel Katie swallowing everything I had. She didn't miss a beat as her hand pumped me, forcing every drop of sperm from my balls.

Finally my hips fell back to the blanket. I felt and then heard my penis slip from Katie's mouth with a wet pop. I looked down with blurry eyes to see her swallow one last time and then lay her head heavily on my stomach. When I regained a little strength I pulled her up and kissed her. "Thank you," I said. "I've had that done a few times in my life but nothing that good." She blushed but didn't answer.

As the sun began to set over the lake we gathered up our belongings.

"Where are my panties?" Katie asked.

I looked at Bo and I swear that if a dog could smile, he did. "I guess maybe a goose snatched them," I said and laughed.

Katie looked at me and said, "Yeah, right!"

It was obvious that she thought that I had taken them. I held out my hands with my palms up and shrugged my shoulders. It wasn't the first time that Bo had gotten me into trouble.

Katie slipped on her shorts without panties and we walked to the car arm in arm. I put Bo in the back of the wagon, where he immediately fell asleep, and we headed home.

Chapter 3

As I suspected, I couldn't get Katie from my mind. She had gotten under my skin whether I wanted it or not. However, I knew that I had to resist. I had too many distractions to consider a permanent relationship and besides, I was pretty sure that she didn't want that either.

I avoided Katie all day. Finally, late on Monday, I checked her office and I was almost relieved to find that she wasn't there. Then I headed for Abigail's office to thank her again for the dinner on Friday night and the fun afterward. However, just as I was about to knock on the door, it opened and Katie walked out. I stepped back and stared at her in surprise. It was obvious from her look that she was surprised to see me as well. Hair was messed up and her clothes rumpled. I naturally assumed that she and Abigail had just had one of Abigail's "meetings." Strangely, instead of being angry or jealous, I somehow felt better. Katie being there more or less confirmed that she wasn't going to, or couldn't, change her routine for me.

"Hi," I said brightly when I had regained my composure.

Katie looked flustered and didn't respond.

"Catching up with Abigail I see."

"Uh... uh... yes," she said haltingly.

"It's all right Katie," I said meaningfully, nodding toward the door. However, she still seemed uncomfortable. "I understand Katie... really I do. You know I've been there too." I couldn't tell if she believed that I understood or not but she finally looked a little relieved.

She smiled slightly, leaned forward and whispered, "Call me tonight."

I smiled back and nodded. "Sure. And thanks again for the picnic yesterday. I really enjoyed it."

Katie blushed prettily and said, "I have to hurry." With that she disappeared down the hall.

I decided to wait for a better time to talk to Abigail since I guessed that she would be indisposed. However, as I turned to go I almost bumped into Molly.

"Oh Mr. Adams, just the person I was looking for," Molly gushed. "The sorority house that I'm rushing for is having a mixer Wednesday night and the girls were wondering if you would be the school chaperone... please." Her pretty blue eyes flashed at me. "I guarantee that you'll have fun."

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,565 Followers