Higher Education Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,591 Followers

I wasn't sure that the school required a chaperone and in fact, I was pretty certain that it didn't. However, I was just as certain that Molly would see to it that I had fun. But, it was the kind of fun that could get me into a lot of trouble-underage drinking and young girls. "I don't know Molly. I have a lot of work to catch up on."

"Please Mr. Adams. I'll get into a lot of trouble if you don't show up."

"Why on earth will you get into trouble if I don't come to your party?"

"I'm a pledge and if we don't accomplish the task... well some of the girls can be pretty cruel."

"Oh, I see." I wasn't totally ignorant of the hazing that still went on in colleges across the country. I looked down the empty hall before I said only half facetiously, "So you'll get a spanking if I don't show up?"

"Yes," she whispered with a surprisingly worried look on her face.

"I might pay to see that." The words were out of my mouth before I thought. I could feel my face turn red.

On the other hand, Molly's face turned from worried to lustful and she said, "You can spank me Mr. Adams... but it'll cost you a 'B' on my final exam." A big smile crossed her pretty face.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Here I was an intelligent man of 30 letting a teenager get one up on me. "Uh... uh..." I stuttered and tried to change the subject. "Uh... let me check to see if I can get my work done before Wednesday."

"Oh goodie," Molly squealed and jumped into my arms. She kissed my lips before I could push her away.

"Molly!" I scolded again looking down the empty hall.

She giggled and said, "You won't regret it Mr. Adams. I promise." With that she boldly reached down and grabbed my penis and squeezed it. Then she turned and walked down the hall. I watched in stunned silence as she swayed her sexy ass purposefully at me. I felt my face turn red when she looked back and saw me watching.

I agonized over whether I should go to the party or not. However, in the end, my lust overcame my reluctance, as it always did.

I don't know what time the party had started but by the time I arrived at 8 P.M. on Wednesday night it was in full swing. The sorority house was a large turn-of-the-century home that probably had twenty rooms. It was packed with kids; many of whom were already drunk. I couldn't tell which kids were 21 and who was under age, so I wasn't sure what good I was going to do as a chaperone. However, I was still sure that that wasn't why I was invited. The truth was that I didn't know why I was invited. There were plenty of young teachers at the school so why would they pick me? Maybe it was the fact that I had let Molly give me a blowjob in the library that gave me the edge. Maybe that showed that I was fair game. Nevertheless, there seemed to be very little upside and a lot of downside for me to be at this party. Still, the lure of Molly's promise to see that I had fun was clouding my brain. I was thinking with my penis again.

"Hi Mr. Adams," a pretty co-ed yelled to me over the loud music. It was Sondra, who I had met briefly at the library. She was in my afternoon class. "Here," she said, squeezing between dancing teenagers to hand me a beer.

"Thank you Sondra, have you seen Molly?"

"Yeah, she's around somewhere."

"Quite a party," I yelled, as I looked around at the frolicking kids.

"It's one of the biggest of the year. We get to 'introduce' the pledges to sorority life." Her face broke into a broad smile.

"I see." I didn't really but I figured I would find out.

"Well, I'll see you later," Sondra said with a smile and left me.

I wondered around, talking to the students that I knew and being introduced to others. It appeared that I was the only "adult" at the party. Suddenly, I felt a lot older than my thirty years. It was time to find another beer. Magically, Sondra appeared with a beer in her hand.

"Are you having fun yet?" she asked.

"Almost," I answered with a touch of sarcasm.

"Don't worry, you will." With that she disappeared into the crowd again.

After several beers I needed to find the rest room. I saw Sondra dancing nearby and asked her where the nearest bathroom was located. She told me it was upstairs and two doors on the right. As I walked away I remember thinking that it was a bit strange that she seemed to be wherever I was. I made my way through the thong of students and up the stairs. "One, two," I counted the doors out loud. My words sounded muted to my own ears; one of the effects of the loud music. I opened the second door and stopped dead in my tracks. It wasn't a bathroom but a dorm room. At first, my brain couldn't register what I was seeing. There were three guys standing in a row with their pants around their ankles. All three were sporting erections. However, the most amazing thing was that Molly was kneeling in front of the one in the middle sucking his penis and her hands were on the other two keeping them hard. The three boys looked over at me and smiled in an alcohol-induced haze. Molly, on the other hand, didn't seem to notice. She was far too busy sucking.

"Uh... uh..." I stuttered and began to back out of the room. Molly turned and looked at me, her eyes showing her surprise but she didn't stop sucking. As I closed the door I bumped into someone behind me. "Excuse me," I said and I turned and saw Sondra smiling at me. There she was again.

"I guess you found Molly."

"What's going on here," I whispered in a nervous voice, trying to keep voice under control.

The pretty girl smiled, lowered her voice and said, "It's like this Mr. Adams... Molly wants to join our sorority. There are twelve girls rushing tonight. We only have openings for six. To see which of them is worthy of our Sorority, they are required to "take care" of all of the guys at the party. The guys get to vote-the girls that get the highest points win."

"What do you mean by take care?" I asked stupidly.

Sondra smiled indulgently and said, "You know... give them pleasure."

The pretty girl moved very close to me and I backed up. Then, my eyes grew wide when her comment registered. I blurted, "There must be a hundred guys here!"

"Actually there are sixty-five for each girl-not counting you. They were selected very carefully... just like you." Her lips curled into a sexy smile again.

To say that I was stunned would have been a gross understatement. My mouth opened like a fish out of water but no words came out. Suddenly I realized that Sondra had backed me into an open dorm room. The noise of the door closing behind us brought me to my senses. "Uh... I have to... to get back downstairs to... uh chaperone."

"You don't think you were invited here to be a chaperone do you?"

"Uh... well... yes," I lied.

"Well, you're not doing a very good job," she laughed. Then her face turned serious and she said, "Come on Mr. Adams, there are no rules about having chaperones at parties here. This isn't high school." Sondra moved closer and pressed her substantial chest against me, forcing me back against the door. "You're not that na‹ve are you?" Sondra was a tall girl and her eyes were almost level with mine.

"No," I said unconvincingly. Suddenly, sweat broke out on my brow at the closeness of the young girl. Her body pressed harder against mine and I could feel unwanted excitement building. Sondra was a beautiful girl with long blond hair and a voluptuous figure. She was wearing a low cut tank top and a micro-mini skirt. The skirt was not only short but also so low on her hips that her pubic mount was almost visible.

"The Sorority assigned me the job to make sure that you have fun Mr. Adams. Are you having fun yet?"

That was the third time I had been asked that question. My answer was cut off by Sondra's mouth. My eyes opened wide in surprise as her tongue pushed between my lips. Suddenly, I felt her hand reach between us and grasp my rapidly swelling penis. I knew that I was in big trouble but I made no attempt to remove her hand.

When Sondra broke the kiss I saw that her eyes were burning with lust. She flattened her breasts on my chest and began to move her hand up and down my shaft. Then she leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "I've heard you like to fuck women in the ass."

My heart almost stopped at her words.

"You can fuck me in the ass if you want. In fact, you can fuck any hole I have Mr. Adams." With that, the young girl slipped to her knees in front of me.

I stood frozen from the shock of her words about me liking to "fuck women in the ass." Was she referring to what I had done to Abigail in her office? If so, how could she know? My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my zipper being pulled down. Then I watched as Sondra reached inside and pulled my swollen penis from my pants.

"Oh yes," she whispered and took the head into her mouth without missing a beat.

I moaned in spite of the risk I was taking. I knew that this was beyond crazy but I was powerless to stop it. My hips began to move back and forth, forcing my shaft in and out of her sucking mouth. I could see her pretty eyes smiling up at me: almost smugly. As my excitement grew I reached for her head and pulled it toward me rather harshly. Sondra gagged but didn't try to pull away. Instead, she moaned and let me move my penis freely in and out of her mouth. As had happened a lot lately, my lust took over. I reached down and pulled her to her feet. Without a word I pushed her toward one of the bunk beds. It was covered with clothes and books-a typical dorm room. I pressed her against the board of the top bunk and moved my head toward her. Both of us moaned as our lips met again. Her tongue rushed into my mouth and her hips pressed against my throbbing shaft. Losing all control, I reached up and I pulled her top down until her large breasts were bare. She gasped when her breasts popped free. My hands found her soft flesh and hard nipples. I worked on both of them at the same time, squeezing her soft flesh. Suddenly, I was twisting her nipples and pressing my throbbing erection against her. She didn't seem to mind the rough treatment and gasped with approval. Our mouths were locked together and our tongues dueled. The young girl almost swooned in my arms.

She pulled her lips from mine and groaned, "Yes, yes, I love to have my nipples pinched."

I squeezed harder and felt her trembling. Then, I abruptly let them go and turned her around, forcing her to bend over with her hands on the bed. I reached under her tiny skirt and grasped her bare ass-she had forgotten to wear panties. "So you want to get your ass fucked?" I almost sneered.

"Oh God yes."

I pushed her skirt up to reveal the sweet globes of her buttocks. My hand was trembling as I reached between her legs and felt for her vagina. It was already dripping. With little resistance, two of my fingers slipped through the swollen lips and entered her warm hole.

"Ohhhhh!!!" she moaned.

I moved my fingers in and out until her knees started to buckle. Then I pulled my now wet fingers out and brought them to her little rose. I used my middle finger to find the hole and then slowly slipped it inside.

"Oh yes," she gasped and swayed her buttocks back and forth as if to aid me in my quest to get the finger all the way into her ass. When it was in as far as it could go, I pulled back and added the second wet finger. Soon, I was moving my fingers in and out and she was rocking back and forth.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now Sondra."

She moaned.

"Do you want my cock in your tight little ass?"

"Yesssss!!!"

With great speed I unbuckled my belt and let my pants fall to the floor. I stepped out of them and moved between her legs, using my foot to spread her feet apart. Then I brought the swollen head of my penis to her now dripping vagina.

"Jesus," Sondra screamed as I slipped it deeply into her.

After several strokes I pulled away and moved the now wet head of my penis to Sondra's rear hole. I pushed forward. It was a tight fit but I heard her grunt and then felt her relax her sphincter. The swollen head almost popped inside. Now it was my turn to moan as her warm anal canal literally sucked my shaft inside. A second later I was buried to the hilt. I paused to catch my breath.

Sondra wanted action however. She pulled forward, letting my penis slip almost out of her clenching hole and then pressed back hard.

I got the message and started to move in and out rapidly. A second later my thighs were slapping loudly on her ass cheeks. She moaned and I wondered for a second if I was hurting her. But she pushed back for more. It obviously wasn't the first time she had taken a penis in her ass.

"Ohhhh Jesus, I'm going to cum," Sondra moaned.

I wasn't far behind. When I felt her ass begin to pulse deep inside I lost control. Suddenly she began to scream in climax and I was filling her with my seed. Each pulse of her ass brought a responding squirt from my penis. It felt like a gloved hand was wrapped around my penis and milking me. Her anal canal continued to throb long after the last squirt left my penis.

Finally, I was spent and staggered away, my wilting penis slipping from her still clenching hole. As Sondra collapsed to the bed I could see little tremors rippling through her body. I turned and grabbed my pants quickly and slipped them on. Sondra had recovered by the time I buckled my belt. She stood up and pulled her skirt down and her top back over her breast. Then she smiled at me.

"That was wonderful Mr. Adams." She leaned forward and kissed my lips. As she walked out the door she turned and said, "You can have my ass anytime you want." With that she was out the door and gone.

I followed her quickly, peeking out the door first. I saw several girls hurrying down the hall beside Sondra. I could hear them giggling. It occurred to me that they might have been listening at the door. They all looked back at me at the same time. I knew that I had been set up.

At that point I figured it was time that I got out of there and headed straight downstairs and out the door. I chastised myself for losing control again. However, as I walked home, I could still feel Sondra's tight little hole squeezing my penis.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,591 Followers