All Comments on 'Hillbilly Hoedown'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
HOT

I love how you spin a yarn

"I noticed that somehow her blouse had come off and not having any type of slip or covering, her big ample breast swayed provocatively so near to hand. Not having seen many bare breasts in my life, I boldly feasted my eyes on them...and my erection was now full and very cramped inside my slacks! "

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If Only

If only my sweet bride could sample this elixir and actually go through with some of our shared fantasies about group sex and uninhibited sharing and watching each other cum from another partner, look at one another during and after and the climaxes and know we will never be threatened to lose each other.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Both comments so far have expressed what I had hoped to say in this little piece. To spin an outrageous yarn...and to also lightly touch on how true love and trust can remain unshaken in a mutual exploration and sharing of a little extra adventure. Thanks to both of you for taking the time to let me know that at least a few readers "got it".

blackknight314blackknight314over 5 years ago
Just had to give this story 5*s.

I have to admit, that the beginning was a bit slow; enough so that I almost quit and moved on to another story. However, I think that this was a believable scenario. I know that small communities do have to worry about their gene pool. The "Magic Elixer" might be a little bit less so, but WTF this is a fiction story.

I felt that the story was well written and that the author's imagination is to be applauded. Like 'anonymous' comment before mine, I wish my beautiful bride could see the benefits of having varied sexual partners.

She had a very uneventful sexual life. She has only sexually known two other men before me. One was a previous husband, who did father 2 kids with her, and the other was a friend that she had known for quite awhile and she got with him shortly after her divorce. Her ex-husband was a jerk as well as a 1 minute wonder. Her interim boyfriend, who just happened to be one of my best friends, satisfied her orgasm wise, but only one in any 15 minute session and only in the missionary position. I know because our appt. had very thin walls.

I on the other hand was lucky enough to have met "KS" while I was stationed in Memphis, Tn, for 1 year while in the Marine Corps, at the tender age of 18. This was in the 'free love' times, 1970 and 1971. "KS" was 23, and attending MSU there in Memphis. I'll just call her K from now on. K was just what an 18yr old Marine needed. She had a huge libido, you could possibly call her a nymphomaniac. Not that there is anything wrong with that. We were never together that we didn't have sex at least 3 times a night and often more. Any time we got into the car she would have my cock out and blowing me before we got out of the parking lot.

Just as birds of a feather flock together, K had a bevy of girlfriends that were just like her, and I was shared around quite often.

I was included in many multi-couple sexual outings while I was there, so I learned many things about sex that I otherwise would never have even thought about. Also after I divorced my first wife, I was seeing several women sexually.

I am not trying to tell you what a good lover I am because my purpose in relating this story is that I am glad that I have experienced many things that I wish my beautiful bride had as well. She is a 'one guy at a time girl' so she will never broaden her sexual horizons. Now that we are both over 65, our sexlife has wound down, for her anyway.

Lucky for our couple in the story that they were both educated in the pleasures of multi-partner sex at an early age and early in their relationship. WELL DONE yukonnights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting and erotic

Having grown up on ranches in Nebraska, and having attended many small town dances as a young man in the 60's and 70's, I can somewhat identify with a "hoedown". The dances were not orgies by any means, but it is likely that more than a few females enjoyed a hard cock, and it may not have been her mates'. So there is a likelihood that more than a few children were sired by a stud that is not their "father". A parked car or between two cars, or a drive down a country road to a secluded place and it only takes a few minutes for a hard cock to impregnate a pussy in heat. Only recently could anyone really find out who owned the breeding cock.

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

Damn, I thought countryside was dull, but obviously I just haven’t been in the right place at the right time :-D

GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzeover 2 years ago

What a fun fantasy story! (And I want some of that potion...)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...