All Comments on 'Himari and Ichika Make Me Their Pet'

by gynarchite

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Thank you. It hit all my fetishes. My need to be submissive, the thrill of non consent, the pet play and the hot sex. My preference is male female domination and so is my sexual orientation but a good story is a good story. Again really enjoyed it. So many of the non consent stories written by men here on the site are so obviously written by men who hate women that they are not erotic just sick.

slv4herslv4herabout 1 year ago

Well written and done so in a way that makes it all seem plausible. I hope there is more. The non-consent aspect teases the possibility of it being permanent and him being broken and eventually sold!

justlongtobejustlongtobeabout 1 year ago

What a great story to read. I would love to be trapped in the same way and made to be a horny pet like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you so much for continuing to write!

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky3 months ago

Wonderful and very loveley story!..... after I removed all that chastitystuff and the gay situations as is. I cannot realize a puppy with a ridicules, useless chastitycage, as chastity is not to require in a pet story. But OK that is a personal thing for me. What could have been there instead of that chastitystuff was maybe a doghouse in the yard, a chainpost for a guarddog for example. But as mentioned, its a wonderful and very thoughtfull witten story, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous