All Comments on 'Hindu Girls Who Love Black Men'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so sweet!

i think that was an very sweet story with i rated this story as an 5star.. As for myself, i love the indian culture as well..which they the most beautiful women in the world..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is the same //////////////////////////

This is the same story repeated over , & over about 5 times.with names changed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is a beautiful sikh girl putting her feelings on paper superbly the longings of her heart and body admirably done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really and Indian?

Hello Sundari,

I am really curious if an Indian woman will be that courageous if she loves/desires a brother (black man). Hence, I actually, believe this is just a chapter in a good novel. However, if it’s real, have fun while your parents are unaware of your reality or imagination... :-)

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Incredible...

...how you know nothing of Indian women and Indian society, yet have the gall to submit this. Indian society is still very closed, and it's *very* frowned upon still to go interracial, especially like this. I have all kinds of Indian friends and they have confirmed that. Just one more unbelievable cut/paste job from Carleton Uni in the city of Ottawa. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rubbish

crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...