Hired Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers

After a few weeks, it was almost like that was a dream that happened to someone else.

The day that Carmen was well over an hour late had Henry completely upset.

Working with someone new, that struck him as a terrible situation.

But finally came the soft knock on his door.

It was a relief that she was there, Carmen apologized to him for being late.

"I was at my physician and they ran late. My phone, the battery is dead." She told him.

She quickly began to take care of the normal duties around his house, by now Henry was being careful trying to make things as easy as he could for her.

He found he liked everything neat and put away, anyway.

"We need to speak." She said, she said later as she came into the living room.

"OK." Henry set down his book, thinking she was going to tell him she would not be coming by any more.

"I am with child." She said flatly.

Now that was a surprise.

"I thought your husband....?" Henry began, it didn't register on him.

"It is not my husband, when you and I...? We did not use protection, I was fertile. That was foolish of me, I am sorry." She said.

Henry stared at her.

"You are pregnant? With my child?" He asked.

Carmen nodded.

"Wow. I never dreamed..that's wonderful!" Henry suddenly gushed.

Carmen looked up at him, blinking.

"You are not upset?" She asked.

"No! I'm not! That's great, a baby? We are going to have a baby?"

She stared at Henry.

"You really are not upset? I thought....?"

"Come here." Henry demanded.

Carmen beamed, got up and slid into his arms, struggling slightly as the wheelchair he was sitting in rolled backwards.

"What will we do?" She asked after Henry showered her with kisses.

"I want you to..will you be with me, live with me, be my woman?"

"You..want me?"

"God, yes!"

"But I have another child, and she..."

"I..WE have a spare bedroom!" Henry grinned.

She smiled, snuggled up as close as she could get with him still sitting in the wheelchair.

"I did not dream you would want me..not like that." She told him.

"There is nothing else on Earth that I want more." Henry told her.

Just then the washing machine shut off, sounded it's tone.

"I need to..." Carmen began, getting up. Henry reached for his legs, tugged them into place. He got up, smiled at her.

"Later, that can wait." He reached out and took her hand.

"What are you doing?" She asked, that was almost a tease.

"You know what I am doing." He grinned, getting a giggle out of her.

That session was amazing, much better than the one time while in the shower.

Later, Carmen lay curled up next to him.

"I am now very late, I have one more patient to work with today."

Henry nodded, although he did not want her to leave.

"Will you come back? I want you to live here with me."

"Yes, I will. You are a fine man, Henry. I will work very hard to make you happy."

Carmen got up and dressed, left to go to her next job.

Henry sat there for a long time, thinking.

This could turn out to be wonderful, Carmen's body was soft and she was attractive. Sex with her was as good as any he could ever remember.

But something was missing. It took him a moment to realize.

He really liked her, he found everything about her to be pleasing.

But she had not once told him that she loved him.

They were going to have a child, the result of a moment of passion, the heat of the moment. Almost an accident, really.

What did she want? Was it a man, someone to take care of her, make her life easier? Was that it?

+++

It was over four hours later when her soft knock came at the door.

"Come on in." Henry called out. The door opened, there Carmen stood, holding hands with a small girl. Her eyes were huge, she had a thumb firmly embedded in her mouth.

Henry smiled, getting a broad but shy smile right back in return.

The evening was spent getting acquainted, little Carlita relaxed and settled in on the floor playing, like all small children typically do.

Bedtime finally came, they put her to sleep in the spare bedroom.

In the master bedroom, Carmen slid in beside Henry, again she curled up tightly to him. She began to make love to him, her lips seeking out one of his nipples, barely brushing it with her wet lips while she used her thumb and forefinger to gently roll the other one.

When her hands finally reached his groin, she found him partially erect, and she spent quite some time manipulating him until he was fully ready to go.

"Now I will do for you, to show you how much I love my man." She smiled, slipping under the covers. Her wet lips slid over him, making his head swim.

Love. She did say that.

"I love you too, Carmen." Henry told her.

He felt he meant that.

Yet he was not 100% sure. Like her, want to be with her?

Oh, yes.

Love? What is that, really?

Life throws curve balls, sometimes good and sometimes bad. For a moment his mind flashed back to his former wife Lee, and the way she had been.

He realized that he had never loved her, not totally and completely, but at first he had been very happy with her.

It was only later that he was not.

Once again, Henry was very happy. How would it all end up?

He did not know, but as Carmen's mouth worked vigoriously on his erection, the moment could not really get much better.

A soft and pretty woman, a tiny little girl, and another of his own on the way?

Companionship, someone to be with, share life with?

Henry grinned to himself as her fingers slid down, lifted his testicles gently.

That tickled mildly causing him to chuckle.

"I love you, Carmen." He told her again, reaching down to cup her soft bare breast.

A man must take what he can get.

magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers
12