His and Hers Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm," she moaned and got her tongue working up into my cunt and tickling my clit. I leaned forward and lowered my face into her soppy, messy pussy. I feasted on the ambrosia she offered to me.

It wasn't long before her cunt stopped producing the divine liquid. A little bit later her tongue wormed its way up to find my g-spot and I received yet another orgasm.

We relaxed that way a few minutes before I got up off the bed and got dressed.

"What are you doing now?" she asked me.

"Getting dressed," I told her, making sure my clothes were straight and presentable to the public. "And leaving."

"What!" Her face turned red and she was becoming visibly angry.

I went to the bed and pulled down the mask. "Quit fooling around," she hissed at me.

"I'm not," I told her innocently.

She was stunned. I kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Just another game," I said.

Her face softened slightly.

"But I'm still leaving," I told her. "Before I do, I'm going to give you a present."

"What?" she asked eagerly, realizing this was just another game, another sexual tease.

"Two presents, actually." I smiled. "Right before I leave I'm going to loosen one of your cuffs just a bit. I've practiced; it should take you about fifteen minutes to free yourself. If not...the maids will find you in the morning."

She smiled but said, "You're evil."

"Wicked, I think would be a better way to describe it."

Her smile didn't fade. "What's the other present?"

"Want to see a picture of the man who just fucked you?" I asked her, picking up the camera and turning on the LCD display on the back.

"You know I do," she said, her smile broadening.

"If you feel like getting together again, give me a call. Here's my number." I wrote it down on the pad of paper every hotel leaves on the nightstand. "Ready?" I asked her queuing up the picture of Mike as got up off her, his cock slick with her juices, half erect and pointing at her belly.

"Yes," she cried eagerly.

I showed her the picture. She was puzzled a moment, then a look of recognition washed over her face as she realized that it was Mike her had fucked her. She looked at me a moment, confused. I clicked to the next picture, one that had been taken a few weeks ago by a friend, one of me and Mike standing on our back deck, kissing. "Mike?" she asked.

I raised up my left hand and waggled my ring finger at her, the one with my wedding band. "You mean my husband?" I asked her.

Lydia's mouth dropped open, unable to understand exactly what had happened.

I kissed her lightly on the cheek before saying goodbye and walked out the door.

"You're a wicked woman," Mike said to me in bed later than night.

"That's the second time I've been called wicked tonight," I told him.

"It's true," he pointed out.

"Maybe so, but sometimes a woman would appreciate a more noble compliment."

He shook his head slightly in disbelief then asked, "Do you think she'll call?"

"Of course she will," I told him, kissing him on the lips and going to sleep.

It took a few days, but the middle of the week I got home and found Lydia's phone number on our caller ID. I listened to the message.

"I was so angry and confused," she said, "when I realized you had tricked me. But then, I finally realized that when the two of you fucked me, it was the most wonderful night of my life." There was a long pause as she worked up the courage to speak again. "I was hoping we could all get together again."

I smiled and saved the message so Mike could listen to it. I'd let him decide.