All Comments on 'His Best Friend's Mother'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Felt rushed

The progress of the story felt very rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good story

Older women are attractive to quite a few younger men. Most women do not realize it and don't use their charms. The few that do really enjoy it.

dirt043dirt043over 10 years ago
AWESOME

LOVED IT !!! Hopefully more of this story to CUMMMMMM !!!!!!!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

nicely written, hot sex, nice characters-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
?

i read this,the worlds best author ever, and i thought, i was the boy, this is the first story i read on here with a plot. i thought, was she married when i voyeired her nude, did she know i saw her, was it her plan, to play mind games on me, i was jealous, and a little mean to her 4 maybe she too wild, i didnt mind a little wild (4 was that her intention to play mind games with me), or she just had a man, but the story fell apart when she was a cop lover and he enjoyed her being wild, when earlier he was jealous and mean to her 4 maybe being wild, and then her son was there. all new movies start great, (then u think the movie runs out on writers) then schwarzeneggar does cartwheels and avoids machine gun fire. u guys dont steal my plagurized story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
older

young men are attracted to older women, because the others are users. i thought the story wasnt rushed, maybe too long , the stories timing was perfect , except where he spends too much time on his thought, and ive noticed this on many stories on erotica, and too many stories on erotica are painting slightly loose women as goody, goody, too shoes with so many sappy good endings.. and please people get a plot. and too many stories is unrealistic of a woman looking at a guy to see if he has a tent

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
men

The most stories on erotica is of a man with an older woman in the mans point of view, but women write the best types of these stories, men writers, the man just jumps in bed with women right off the bat and culls none. Another thought,I hate soap operas, they are unrealistic. Takes a year for a woman to have a baby, and women dont spend a lot of time together talking about who is going to get a man, a mans women want to stay the heck away from each other. And i hate these written forensic shows, these talking heads sitting at a table, solving a crime with a cotton swab to the mouth, when there are great true crime shows instead of make believe written shows. And for years of vampire shows, what does people see in them.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
On a Station was it?

Having spent a couple R&Rs down under. I got a chance to attend a party on a station in Nyngan. It wasn't the stationwife, but they had some very friendly nabors.

Now I'm an old fart of 75 but have a 68 year old lovely piece of "Fluff". So young girls are just as good as the old ones.lol lol

Liked your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry

Perhaps it was the Holidays. Decent story....exciting....no. ***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this story is too good to end here

please continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Title & Story Description best part

Liked the Title & The description, but after that - where's the meat ?

MSTarotMSTarotalmost 9 years ago
Good,but could be better.

There was a lot about this that I liked and a few things that just rang as odd.( outside of a few of your earlier comments)

The sex was certainly hot. Descriptive, and very well thought out to tantalize your readers. This could have maybe run for a page longer to bring some further heat between the main character and the mom.

The story needed a bit more work but for a story this size it worked well enough as a framework. I liked the way his friend showed obvious longing for his lost father, but didn't like that his mom seemed completely moved on in her life.

Maybe would have benifited from a longer, more "heated" flirting scene or two between them as the party wound down, and alcohol took it's effects. Even a hot, close dance together. Is everyone watching? I don't know, without a sweaty bed sheets ending it felt it needed something else. Hmm... hard to say.

Critique: All in all It's not a bad story. It works and can carry interest certainly. I almost wanted them to get caught though. It may have been a desire to see him have to make a choice between his friend and this newly discovered lover. I guess i wanted a bit more story, heat and conflict finality than this short tale carried.

A very good story that had my interest. Had the feel of something that was possibly to be a beginning for something bigger planned, that never happened due to other stories.

Enjoyed it though

MST

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago
Pushy bastard, isn't he?

She seems to like a forceful man, at least sometimes. Maybe a change from taking the lead to get what she wants.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
A few minor issues. ..

....but really a good story. I've read the comments and tend to agree with MSTarot. A really good start but once the party started it seemed a little rushed and could easily run to another page; and that's before consideration of a sequel after that night and for the rest of the holiday or even later. Storytelling is good and it's tightly written.

Well done. 5 again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it, Older women fuck the best and I love think you can usually take them bareback and cum deep up their cunt and not worry about getting them pregnant.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Wow, nice beginning! Would love it if her pubic hair was silver..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Excellent story

Well written but for a few mistakes. Your should have been you're and herd instead of heard although they did not detract from the story.

I didn't think the party part was rushed. What else can you write about a party.

A second part would be good but not necessary.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Great story, seemed like it was meant to be continued though. I enjoyed the background and the build-up and her ultimate surrender. I applaud and appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and genuine abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents but in the case of this story I would quote Oliver Twist with "More please sir!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story could have another encounter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...