All Comments on 'His Black Ass is Hers!'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Racist perhaps?

You know, I have browsed your stories numerous times, and have yet to see you use anything but a ethnicity based storyline. This gets old. The 50s are gone, racism is not nearly as rampant, so why the "all about black" attitude?

I cannot stand it when an author is biased so much toward one ethnicity, it shows how shallow they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WHAT!!!!"""" Racist1 With all the black men who

are fucking white women and making them sluts and whores. Many of them are done that way in front of their husabnd. And you have the nerve to call anything else racist?? WTF you people are assholes. This is racist! Any black man who fucks a white woman should still be hung to dreath after his cock is cut off and stoved into his mouth. And a white woman who wants to fuck a black man should have her head shaved bald and made to fuck be fucked by goats and pigs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stupid guy from haiti

YOu are confused man, its your white side that need a dick up in your ass, you are gay anyway. We rock real Nigga shit, Bitch!

That white guy saying bla bla bla, all those cuckold stories, 85 % are written by white men and women, like Karen Kay, or Bazzz. Its your white male fantasy.

Please Samuel X, write something about ass fucking with a straight white man fucked by a black man in the ass before his wife, that's more realistic. I only know one woman who fucks her husband in the ass, and he is white. If a woman tries that with me, I will use Kung Fu, I swear. Its too dangerous for her. Like I said, we rock real Nigga shit. We dont do that. No sir, except gay black guys like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
males recieving

I am a male in my 50's and have recieved from girlfriends all my life. It has nothing to do with being gay. The women in my life have given me enemas, dildoes, and fingers and I love it all. Just lay back and enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2130 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...