His Daughter's Dream is His Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were both comfortably seated, Robin asked, "So, what are you going to do?"

"Everyone—including you—are so excited about this wedding—"

"Are you including Jacqueline?"

Amanda grinned. "Okay. Just about everyone. Mom has spent so much time putting it together—"

"Yeah, that's a good enough reason to go through with it," Robin said flippantly.

"But I do love him. Maybe once we're married the sex will get better." She tried to sound hopeful.

"You really think so?" Robin questioned. "How many years have you guys been together? How much better has it gotten?"

"That's a fair point. But a marriage is about more than just sex."

"Yes, it is," Robin agreed, but argued, "but we're not talking just sex. We're talking about much more sex, like you and me, and me and your parents; I mean, look how much we've all grown in that regard over the past year. Do you think a time would ever come when David, you and I would have a threesome?"

Amanda could only shrug.

"I mean, suppose you invited me over one evening and the three of us were just sitting around talking—assuming he was even home. And I was in one of my horny moods—"

"Oh, you mean there are actually times when you're not?" Amanda joked with a grin.

"Ha-ha. Okay, I'm always horny. And the three of us sitting around, and I suddenly lean over and do this." Robin got on hands and knees and pressed her lips against Amanda's in a slow, savory kiss. "And then I reach up and caress you boob." She did exactly as she described while kissing Amanda on her neck.

"I don't want to think about that right now. I want to keep doing what we're doing right now."

"Works for me."

Amanda reached up and fondled Robin's hanging tits until their lips came together again. Amanda's other hand roamed down her friend's side to her hip and buttock. Both sat up for better comfort, their lips only parting long enough for them to reposition. Amanda then dipped down to suck Robin's luscious nipples, eliciting a moan from her friend. As the bride-to-be kissed down her maid-of-honor's trunk and abdomen, Robin stood to give her BFF better access.

However, Amanda quickly pushed Robin back onto the couch on her back, spread her legs and went for a different set of lips. As great as her fuck was this afternoon, Amanda had come to enjoy a nice juicy pussy every now and then. Robin could only throw her head back and enjoy the tonguing she was receiving. Like her friend, she loved a good hard dick in her vagina, but almost just as much loved her friend's mouth on it. Women just knew how to do oral on women. It was so good, she couldn't even think about how good it was, she could only just enjoy it.

And Robin didn't just want to receive. She sat up to the kneeling Amanda and sucked the bride-to-be's nipples. They were hard and poky. Amanda's knees almost weakened. She loved having a mouth on her nipples, and the only mouth that did it was her friend's. Rarely did David.

Robin sat Amanda down on the sofa and continued nibbling on her tits. But after a few minutes, she also wanted to drink the sweet nectar of her friend's pussy. Amanda was only too happy to indulge her friend. Robin lifted Amanda's legs and pushed them back. She shoved two fingers into the now gaping hole and directed her tongue to the bride-to-be's clit. The combination of fingers and tongue had Amanda coming quickly in a smooth and satisfying orgasm.

With her lips wet with her friend's juices, Robin stood and bent over to give Amanda a taste of herself. In the throes of passion, it was a mixture the bride-to-be always relished, sort of the icing on the climax. Amanda reached out and fondled Robin's breast. She then sat her maid-of-honor on the sofa, resumed kissing, but now used her fingers on her friend's clit until she brought Robin to a shaking climax.

When Robin was finished, Amanda withdrew two dripping fingers from her friend's pussy. She slurped the sweet syrup from her own forefinger, and then fed her middle finger to Robin, who lapped up her own juices with delight.

The two women giggled. They so enjoyed playing with each other.

Robin then laid on her back on the sofa and then pulled Amanda on top of her in one of their favorite positions: 69. They devoured each other's snatch as though it was a seldom enjoyed delicacy. Frequently, they mimicked each other's mouth and/or tongue action. When one did something, the other copied it and vice-versa. They fingered each other, did zig-zags with their tongues, sucked clits, jabbed pointed tongues into holes. They generally could do this for long periods of time. However, both were tired, and so, they worked fast to bring each other to a second orgasm.

As Amanda lifted herself off of Robin and turned around to sit, she landed in such a position that their pussies were almost touching. Grinning at one another, and knowing despite their fatigue that they were thinking the same thing, they grabbed each other's forearms and pulled themselves together to trib. They loved the squishy sounds their pussies made when they rubbed them together, not to mention the glorious sensation of their clits kneading. To be sure, each achieved an orgasm, but not as thrilling as the previous two.

"Mmmm," Amanda moaned as she laid back on the couch, her head resting on the low arm, which was just the right height.

"Mmmhmm," Robin agreed as she sat up and squeezed between Amanda and the back of the sofa on her side.

Amanda wormed her arm around her friend holding her close, breasts mashed together, while Robin wrapped her arm around the bride-to-be under her breasts. She buried her head in the crook of Amanda's neck.

Forgetting about David asleep in the bedroom, they fell asleep in each other's arms as they had done so many times.

* * *

"What the hell!"

Amanda's and Robin's eyes snapped open as though they had been slapped in the face.

"Oh shit!" This from Robin as she scrambled to get up from the sofa.

Realizing it was morning and that she and Robin had fallen asleep on the couch, Amanda's first notion was to say that this was not what it looked like. But she knew it was exactly what it looked like. And she just as quickly realized she didn't care. David needed to know about her and Robin and he needed to know before any wedding could happen. She'd made concessions so he could be this great doctor. Now, he needed to make a concession to one of her passions.

"How long has this been going on?" David wanted to know, assuming there was way more to this than two women just sleeping naked on the sofa.

As Robin scooted into the bathroom, scooping up her clothes as she went, Amanda said definitively, "For a long time."

Thinking about it for a second, he asked, "Does that make you bisexual?"

"I guess if you have to put a label on it," Amanda answered, sitting up.

With a frown, he admitted, "I'm not sure how I feel about that."

"I'm sensing you don't feel good about it. But I'm glad you found out about it now."

"It's a hell of a thing to find out about your fiancé on your wedding day."

"I'm sorry, David. But you're not exactly the most sexual person."

That got to him. He hung his head. "No, I'm not," he slowly admitted. "I don't know why."

"I can tell you why. You get off more on your work. And I'm not sure that's gonna make for a very good marriage."

"Is that why you were having cold feet?"

"One reason. The other is, even though we tell each other we love each other, I'm not sure we really do. I think we think we do because we've been together for so long."

"So, it's sounding like there's not going to be wedding today."

"Is a wedding what you really want, David? Or was marriage just the next logical step in our relationship? As much as you are into your job, do you really want to be tied to a marriage?"

He considered that for a moment. "I guess you're right."

Amanda took a deep breath and let it out. "This is actually a big relief."

David considered that for a minute. "You know what? You're actually right. It does feel a lot better." After a few more moments, he added, "Where did we go wrong?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure that we really did. But does it really matter at this point?"

"No, it doesn't."

"My only regret is that now I have to tell my parents. My mother was really looking forward to it."

"We'll tell them together."

"Well, at least one mother will be happy."

"More like gloating. She'll say, 'I told you so.'"

"But I'm sure she'll get over it quickly."

Robin didn't come out of the bathroom until David left a few minutes later. She was all smiles. "Way to go, girlfriend!"

Amanda was grinning also. "A tremendous weight has been lifted."

Both women were still naked, Robin having just showered. She stepped over to Amanda and fingered her friend's nipple. "So, it looks like we'll have some free time today. What do you want to do?"

"Actually, we can stay here for three more days. You have anything in mind?"

"We could call your new friend. Start him off right."

Before Amanda could give any kind of answer, someone knocked. Completely comfortable with her nudity, Robin stepped over, put an eye to the peephole and opened the door. Amanda was not concerned. The only people an undressed Robin would admit were her parents. Though her face showed a questioning look, Liz was not really surprised to see the girls naked.

"Just getting dressed?" Liz asked.

"Or undressed?" Jack added with a wide-eyed grin. He never tired of seeing them nude, particularly Robin.

But when her mother saw the suddenly troubled look on her daughter's face, she asked, "What's going on?"

After hesitating for a moment, "There's not going to be a wedding!" Amanda blurted out without preamble.

The blank expression on her mother's face caused the daughter some alarm. Finally, a huge grin appeared. "I didn't think there would be," she said knowingly.

Now, it was Amanda's turn to frown.

"You just looked too happy with Luke and too uncomfortable at dinner with David," Liz noted. "And I bet there's more to the story."

So, Amanda told her parents exactly what happened from dinner until this morning. "I'm sorry, mom. I know how much you were looking forward to a wedding."

"Your happiness is much more important."

"I totally agree," Jack said. "But I bet there's one person who'll be happy."

"Jacqueline," all four chimed in unison, and then broke out into laughter.

When the chuckling subsided, Amanda said, "Actually, there'll be three happy people. After David and I talked it out, we're both realized it was the right thing to do—or not do."

"Make that four," Robin said.

"Five." This from Liz.

"Six," Jack echoed. "I liked David as a person, but I'm not the least bit disappointed that he won't be part of the family. I didn't feel as though I was gaining a son. I did, however, like Luke from the first moment I met him. I think he might be interested in your decision. You should go tell him."

"Should I dress first," Amanda said with a smirk, thrilled with the way this had turned out.

* * *

Nervously, Amanda knocked on the door to Luke's home, having remembered its location from their return yesterday afternoon. There was no immediate answer so she rapped again.

"Well, hello, beautiful."

Amanda didn't know where the voice had come from, but it wasn't Luke's.

"Over here," the male voice beckoned.

She glanced at the next door neighbor's porch, which was very close.

An older man was sitting in a rocker. "He ain't home, but you can come visit me," he said with a big grin.

"Oh. Any idea when he might be back?" Amanda asked.

"Probably not for some time if all the luggage he loaded in his car was any clue."

"Really?"

"Either that or the fact that he said he was heading south for a while," the man cackled.

"He said that, did he?" Amanda clarified.

"Yes, he did," the old man confirmed, becoming more serious. "Did you break his heart? He wasn't his usual cheery, carefree self."

"I hope not," Amanda responded, losing her own cheeriness. "Guess, we'll never know."

* * *

For the first time in her adult life, Amanda felt lost. College had given her a goal. Graduation had given her direction. The relationship with David had given her purpose. Now, she had nothing. Yes, there was her job, which she now considered changing to another hospital to get farther away from David. But beyond that, what was there?

For a moment—since she still had a week off that was supposed to have been for their honeymoon—she pondered heading south along the coast to see if maybe hers and Luke's paths would cross again. If they did, perhaps it could be considered an omen; that something was meant to be between them.

But really, how realistic was that? To chase after a man she had met on the ferry and had what amounted to a one night stand. That wasn't her.

Still, she indulged herself in the fantasy of doing that, imagining them running into each other on a beach and having wild sex as they had yesterday. It made her horny just thinking about it, but she snapped out of it when she amazingly found herself at the ferry. If dreaming made it so, what else could happen?

Suddenly, it occurred to her that Luke would have to take the ferry to head down the coast. Impulsively, she jogged up to the deck where the secluded balcony was located. She wasn't sure whether or not she was disappointed that no one was there. Still with nothing more than her thoughts, she stared at the open water, remembering the ride over day before yesterday.

"Do you mind, I was hoping to have this niche to myself?"

Recognizing Luke's voice without having to look and recalling their exchange on this deck two days ago, Amanda smiled to herself and replied, "Sorry, I was here first."

"Really? You're going to use that excuse?" he charged.

"If the shoe fits . . ."

"But I really need some time alone."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"I met this beautiful woman a couple of days ago right in this very spot, we had a drink together, took a drive around the island, spent some time together and I really fell for her, but she's getting married today."

"Did you fight for her?" Amanda asked.

"Fight for her?" Luke questioned as though that had never occurred to him. "How could I have done that?"

Amanda shrugged. "Maybe you didn't really let her know how you truly felt."

"I told her that I thought the other guy wasn't right for her."

"Well, that was something, but not enough. And if she's getting married today, what are you doing here? Running away?"

Luke shrugged. "I guess I didn't think I really had a chance."

"Hmmmm," Amanda mouthed, shaking her head piteously. "Not much of a fighter, are you? Did you bother to check if the wedding was still taking place? If the guy wasn't right for her, maybe it didn't happen."

"No," Luke answered, shamefully. "l guess I should I have."

"Uh, yeah! Are you not wondering what she's doing here on the ferry instead of getting married?"

"Doing the smart thing and running away?" Luke surmised.

"Do you think she really would have needed to run away?"

"So, you're saying she finally came to her senses?"

With a shake of her head, Amanda clarified with a switch to the first person. "I always had my senses. I just finally had the nerve to do something about it."

"So, the wedding is off?" Luke asked for confirmation.

"It is."

Luke grimaced. "How did David take it?"

"We talked it out and he realized it was really what he wanted also. Plus, he was really already married."

"What?!"

"To his job," she explained with a smirk.

Luke smiled in understanding. "And so, you came looking for me?"

"I did. I . . . we . . . everyone thought we had a connection."

"Everyone?"

"My parents and Robin."

Still smiling, Luke asked, "So, what does this mean for us?"

"I hope it means we can pick up where we left off, unless you want to stay on this ferry."

"I'd be eager to get off with you." Realizing how that sounded, Luke tried to correct. "I meant leave—"

"I know what you meant, but liked your first implication better."

"Actually, I did, too."

"Did you know I was in the bridal suite?"

"I've never seen the bridal suite."

"Would you like to?"

"Lead the way."

* * *

Getting Luke's car off the ferry had been an ordeal since the boat was in the process of loading for the trip to the mainland. It took them quite a while, and though both were eager to get to her suite in anticipation of what they were going to do there, hunger set in since neither had eaten since dinner last night, and so the necessity to eat became more urgent than any carnal desire. In discussing where to go, Amanda came up with a winning idea. She called ahead to the hotel and ordered room service, and by the time they finally drove off of the ferry and reached the hotel, it was being delivered just as they arrived at her suite. They sat and dug right in.

"Are you sure you're content with your decision to cancel your wedding?" Luke asked as they ate.

"Absolutely," Amanda answered without hesitation. "I realized it was one thing to tolerate David's addiction to his job while we were just dating and then engaged. But what took a while to figure out was that as he spent more time working, it was probably because he really didn't want to spend more time with me because he didn't want to get married either."

"What are you going to do now?"

"Well, after we eat, we're going to—"

"I meant now that you're not going to be a wife."

Amanda giggled knowing that's what he really meant. She shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't thought that far." She looked him straight in the eye. "What would you like me to do?"

"Well," Luke began slowly, "I can't remember ever having such an immediate attraction to a woman as I have with you. So, if you agree, I'd kinda like to see if maybe there could be something between us."

"I'd like that, too."

"I don't want to rush into anything. But at the same time, I don't want to avoid—" Luke bobbed his head from side to side searching for a word "—anything just for the sake of taking it slow."

"I get what you mean and I agree. I think David and I became engaged just because we thought it was the next logical step in our relationship, not necessarily because either of us really wanted to. I mean, I was thrilled when he proposed, and I accepted instantly, but I was so swept up in the excitement of it, I don't think I ever thought about whether it was what I really wanted. And I certainly didn't consider the long term ramifications of being the wife of a busy doctor."

Both of their hands were resting on the table. Luke inched his over and placed it on top of hers. "I'm glad we're on the same page."

"I'm ready to just let things happen as they may."

Luke slowly leaned closer, placing his hand and arm on her shoulder and around her neck. He kissed her softly and she responded. They exchanged several short kisses, and then pulled back gazing into each other's eyes. A moment later, their lips came together again, and she lifted her hand to the side of his face to keep him there longer. The kiss grew in intensity. He could feel her passion and it had him reaching up with his other hand to cup the side of her breast. Of course, she did not stop him.

As if of one mind, both stood so they could press their bodies together, but their lips never parted. When finally they did part for a breath, she led him the few short steps to the bedroom. Beside the bed, they locked in another hungry kiss. Gently, she eased herself down onto the bed on her back. Luke came with her.