Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow.

Please do a sequel to this. Thank you.

KentishKentishover 12 years ago
Yes a follow up is needed

From the title wasn't sure what this was all about, almost didn't bother to find out but am glad I did, really good story and would love to read a follow up

pg240pg240over 12 years ago
Wonderful

Really enjoyed this. Nicely paced. Certainly fiction but with a hint of possibility. And absolutely arousing! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great tale

Well written story, hope you will continue with this tale. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Superb! One of the best I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

WOW

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Best Friends

Can't wait til next weekend! Great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

I think it should stop here. Incest seems like the next step and it would be a shame to bring the complications that would entail into this otherwise happy family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is

really, really stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Start

Okay, you have to write about Amanda's massage and the following weekend when Liz finally gets her massage.

Don't leave us hanging.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I am so disappointed...

that there are no more RonCabo tales to read. Now looking forward to more, much more. Almost all of Ron's stories could have sequels, but Ron also seems to find many diverse subjects to explore, so either way continuation or new, I'm going to be anxious for more. I really liked this one, with the young one gaining control over the adults. Actually, I expected Amanda to join in and make it a foursome, maybe even her intended would get closer (!) to the family. It was hard for me to see the guys as best friends and Liz joining right in to the action, but what the hell, this is erotic fiction, and reality be damned. I liked it and I'm hoping for more. What I don't like is folks who criticize under the "anonymous" tag. I think Literotica should require that people who comment have to use a user name. There is too much adverse criticism on this site that is attributed to people who will not sign in. So, who knows how many bad comments they make on one author's page? Who knows if they have a grudge against a particular author? It would be much less likely for the bad comments to be so numerous if the writer had to sign his/her name and be responsible for the statements. Personally, I think Ron has a talent to tell stories, and the sexual situations aren't half bad either. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Chucksite comment

So what you're saying is if you have a fake name like Chuck site that would make you more responsible for your comments. What a crock of shit. HIV has been making some nasty comments for years and hasn't stopped him yet from being responsible. Rethink your position and try again.

r_d_txnr_d_txnover 12 years ago
Why not ...?

It's all fantasy anyway, and I doubt something read here will change history in any way ... so why not play with taboos and things which most of us will never happen upon. That said ... a well done piece of writing ... made the blood flow a bit more strongly which, I think, is the idea behind the stories and a site like this... I too, look forward to more contributions from RonCabo ... and don't plan to be shocked at all ....

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
Outstanding!

I just enjoyed the hell out of it! Thanks for the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Started out strong

Then, when the wife appeared and got involved it decayed into unreality. I gave it a 'courtesy' four stars for the first half.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

its a great story ... a story... i hope there is a part 2

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Simply fan-fucking-tastic!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
2047 Followers
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

story TAGS