His Daughter's Best Friend is His Best Friend's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"Irresistible?"

"I think that's putting it mildly."

Liz knew for certain that her husband had never been unfaithful. Had she wanted, whether to underscore the seriousness of what he had done or just to play with him, she could have made an issue of it. But the fact of the matter was: "I can't really blame you, Jack. You say you've never cheated on me; well, I've never been with another woman in my life. I don't know what it is about Robin, but it's as though she has this, this—"

"Aura that overpowers you and makes you succumb to her will?"

"Yes. Exactly," Liz agreed. "And that's why you did—"

"She could see that I was tense," Jack explained. "So, she offered to give a massage, claimed that she also studied massage therapy."

"I do seem to remember Amanda mentioning that earlier in the school year."

"Well, let me tell you, she has amazing hands, and before I knew it—"

"Sounds intriguing," Liz remarked. "Like something I'd like to try. We'll have to let her know that she's welcomed to come home with Amanda any time, particularly since her family obviously has no use for her."

"But Amanda would be here also. How would that work?"

"I have a feeling that by the time they come home again, our daughter will have been snared in Robin's web, as well, and it won't be a problem."

"That raises some interesting possibilities," Jack mused. It also caused his rock hard cock to pulse against his wife's foot.

"If this morning was a sample, I'm getting hot just thinking about it," Liz remarked dreamily. "You better come closer and cool me down."

And so he did. It took him all day and it was the best sex the two could ever remember having with just each other.

Somewhere in the middle, Amanda called to tell them they had arrived safely back to the campus.

"Did the two of you have a good talk during the drive?" Liz asked.

"We did," Amanda replied, "although some of it was tense, so Robin is going to give me a massage."

With a smirk, her mother remarked, "Yes, your dad knows all about her massages."

"Yes, she told me all about it."

"And now, you're okay with it?"

"I'll let you know after the massage," Amanda snickered, as they both knew what would occur.

"I'll be anxious to hear. And you tell Robin that any time she needs a place to stay, she's welcomed here." Without being too obvious, Liz added, "And as I will be the only family member whom she has not massaged, why don't the two of you come home next weekend?"

THE END

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers