His Daughter's Friend Stays Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's alright honey," Richard assured his daughter, amused that she thought it was a bad thing. "Don't tease her about it or anything."

"I won't. Was it good?" Amanda asked. "Was she as good as me?"

"She was fine, but nobody is as good as my baby girl," Richard told his daughter, who beamed with pride. "I think she needs you now though. Maybe you could help her clean up?"

"Sure, and I'll take care of the sheets before Mom sees that mess," Amanda said and then rolled her eyes while injecting, "Even though I didn't get fucked."

"Thanks honey - oh - and one thing. Since Carla wasn't honest about being a virgin, I hope she was telling you the truth about being on the pill."

"No, she's on the pill," Amanda declared as she turned to go back to the bedroom, pausing briefly to add. "At least I think she is."

"Oh boy," Richard muttered to the mirror.

***

Epilogue...

"Take it easy on the credit card," Richard told his wife and daughter as they left for the mall early the next day, and while his back ached from the activities of the night before the coffee helped clear his head as he looked at the paper.

"Damn!" Richard said as the doorbell rang. "If that's the Jehovah's Witnesses..."

Prepared to ignore the doorbell if it was some peddler because fresh out of the shower all he had on was his bathrobe and slippers, he was shocked after peeking though the curtains that it was Carla.

"Hi Carla. You just missed Amanda. She went to the mall with her Mom," Richard informed the teen on the steps.

"I know. I came to talk to you," Carla announced.

"In that case, come on in," Richard said as he tempted aside, and as he ushered Carla into the kitchen he noticed that she was uncharacteristically bra-less, her fat nipples poking into the fabric of her blouse.

"Coffee - or juice?" Richard offered as they say at the kitchen table.

"Is that Amanda's?" Carla asked of the half glass of OJ on the other side of the table, and after Richard nodded she reached over and took it, noting, "She never finishes stuff. Guess that's why she's so skinny and I'm so fat."

"You're a little chubby dear," Richard told her as Amanda's friend blushed. "You're a very attractive young lady, and since I've seen all of you I can state that as a fact."

"That was really good last night," Carla said as she sipped the juice. "I don't know if Amanda told you or not but I wasn't lying about being on the pill. I've taken it for a while on account of my periods are bad sometimes."

"Well that's a good thing," Richard sighed. "You know that place Amanda and her mother go to get their hair done?"

"Shear Expressions? That fancy place?"

"I guess. If you want to, go down and get your hair styled," Richard suggested. "You should wear it in a more flattering way."

"I know. Mom tells me this makes my face look even rounder - but we can't afford that place," Carla told him.

"My treat. Consider it an early birthday present," Richard declared, and Carla got up and gave him a kiss in thanks.

"How should I get it cut? How would you like it?"

"Anyway you want. Ask the stylist. They usually have ideas."

"Thank you."

"I have to ask you one thing though honey," Richard said. "Last night, while I know it was new to you, I couldn't help noticing... well, to be blunt, you're an incredible cocksucker."

"Really?" Carla giggled.

"Absolutely. Don't tell Amanda, but you're way better than she is."

"Had a lot of practice," Carla admitted. "You see, when you're fat and ugly guys don't want to be seen with you but they will let you give them head if no one's around, so that's what I end up doing."

"First of all, lose that bit about being fat and ugly. You're cute and sexy. Second of all, these guys should be begging for your affection, not the other way around," Richard explained. "You're sexy as hell, and as for your oral skills..."

"Sucked a lot of dicks but never one as big as yours," Carla said as she looked in the direction of Richard's lap. "Not even close. Amanda said you were gigantic but I thought she was kidding because you look like a normal guy."

"Normal guy?" Richard chuckled with a raised eyebrow.

"You know what I mean. You look like - I dunno - anyway, I wasn't sure I could do it to a man that large but I did. I really wanted to deep throat you, but no way."

"You came closer than anybody else," Richard said.

"Maybe if I practiced more on you," Carla said suggestively. "Maybe some time..."

"No time like the present," Richard sighed as he rose to his feet and stood in front of his daughter's friend while letting his robe fall off his shoulders.

"Looks even bigger in the daylight," Carla observed as she reached up and collared the rubbery tube with both hands, stretching the elastic-like cock outward before lifting it upwards to lick Mr. Wilson's balls.

"You can handle it honey - you're more than woman enough," Richard declared as he watched Carla's mouth open, and as the end of his manhood disappeared he cradled the girl's head in his hands.

"That's it honey - suck that big dick," Richard groaned as Carla's lush lips slid further down his stiffening member, and after he was fully engorged he laughed as the girl struggled to get her mouth all the way down. "Damn!"

"Not even close," Carla observed after briefly taking the stiff monolith out of her mouth and noting that her saliva had only coated about 2/3 of the ten inches. "More practice."

Carla's head moved like a machine as her face thrust head and fast, her left hand spinning on the base of the shaft while her right hand did everything but tie his balls in a knot as she frantically milked the orbs.

"Cumming baby," Richard warned Carla, but her only response was to move her mouth up and down more rapidly, not even blinking when she felt his cum spray the back of her throat, and she kept sucking hard and fast as she drained the monster and only stopping when he went limp.

"Amazing," Richard said after helping the teen to her feet, and as she used her tongue to capture a trickle of semen trying to run out of the corner of her mouth he added. "So incredibly good."

"I was going to stop before you came but I got carried away," Carla informed him. "I was hoping you would want to do me again. I won't cry next time - if there is a next time."

"If I have any say in it there will be," Richard assured her, and as he looked up at the kitchen clock he mused. "As a matter-of-fact, they'll be gone for at least 3 hours."

"Really? I can get you up fast too," Carla promised.

"I bet you can, and while you try there's something warm and furry I want to taste again," Richard said as he ushered Carla down the hall.

"Am I too hairy down there?" Carla asked. "I can trim it or even shave it. Amanda always tells me she would do it for me."

"No honey, you're fine the way you are," he told her, herding her past his daughter's bedroom and into his own, and after Carla skipped past him while shedding her clothes and gleefully jumping on the waterbed. "Glad Amanda's Mom didn't bother making the bed."

"More practice!" Carla declared as Richard joined the girl on the more spacious bed and buried his face between her pudgy thighs while rotating himself so she could reach his swaying manhood. "Drop it down my throat Mr. Wilson."

"Richard," he corrected as he lowered his dangling flesh and blood version of the Sword of Damocles into the cherubic lady's open mouth, because when a girl is trying to deep throat you she should be on a first name basis. "Or Dick."

***

Thank you for reading.

12