All Comments on 'His Daughter's Wedding Ch. 02'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
No one,

male or female could sit there and listen to their spouse describe in gory detail what exactly he or she had done over an extended period of time - including the lies - and be reconciled. He sat there as if what she said meant nothing. OK, be Christian and forgive her. But she is clear a selfish woman who is easily manipulated and there fore cannot be trusted, ever. I hope his daughter has come to her senses and tells him he is out of his mind and that maybe they can all be friends, but to take her back is either a sign of desperation on his part or he is just another reconcialiation idiot willing accept a woman back who once she is secure with him and bored, will just start the cycle all over again. You are a good writer: the exact details of her betrayal are just too much, too far, even just too evil. Her knowledge that she knew she was wrong never stopped her need to cheat. She said she love him, but that did not stop her need to cheat. She made it clear that her lover was a better lover than her own husband and she would have continued if she had not been caught. YOU wrote this and yet seem to miss the logic of your presentation. If you are going off for a while, you might want to come back to this story someday and look at how your plotted it: I think you might decide on a third chapter where the real wife reveals herself for the liar, cheat, and slut she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
First what person with any self respect, much less

love and respect for their spouse, could have done all of that and much more now verbally inflict it upon their exspouse. The husband to listen to this overly dramacic self justification would have to be a person of no emotions or concern for her or for himself. At this point knowing of all the very serious types of STDs and HIV this woman had knowingly exposed herself to and thereby him and their family to, would have to know she held no respect or love for him and actually for her children. Guilt will make some people with serious personality disorders attone for their actions in the manner the exwife has chosen to backdrop her daughters life. But in itself should make the exhusband run like hell in the other direction. He would almost have to be more mentally ill than she to commit to the actions you have given him in the story. Or perhaps now that the daughter is grown and out of the house, he finally intends to inflict upon his ex some of the worst mental and emotional payback that can be envisioned, if so you havent done a very good job of setting it up. Let this story die a natural death, Thumbs Down!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
One more..

literotica story where the woman's justification for cheating makes no sense.No one makes it to that phase of a marriage with such poor communication as they are portrayed having,and where do all these women come from that crave strange sex so much?In real life I can see men having this dysfunction but sorry, very few women do and the ones that do don't last this long in a marriage.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Weeelll

Not a total wimp out, hopefully there will be no chapter 3 where pussy boy caves completely, or better yet in chapter 3 he'll just keep her around as a fuck buddy till he can find a decent women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Unreal, again

I'm beginning to think you are developping a soft to pussywhipped men.

Again, I don't swallow the idea of getting back something fully broken to the core.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Unbelievable

She heaps too much on him... He should either run like hell or find a way to make her life worse as pay back.

The irritation I feel at her description of her betrayal

tells me the high quality of the authors work is. The irritation I feel at the husband compounds it, but it is not pleasurable. This is apparently an early work of Taboo Teller and it bothers me how few authors are publishing well written stories here. I do thing that the vitrol has caused many authors to seek other fields or activities. Worse for us.

KOTKKOTKabout 15 years ago
: +

after reading this, don't want say anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You know this is BAD story when Bruce22 hates it!

Bruce 22 is the king of all wimps and reconciliation clowns here. So when he gives this awful silly story a 50 you know this story it is a TURD!!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 15 years ago
AWFUL WRETCHED VILE CRAP

Husband says to serial lying cheating ex wife <i> "You could have tried to teach me</i> (what you doing with the other guy) <i>in that case."</i>

<br></br>

Oh my god.

<br></br>

Another mind boggingly bad story from taboo Teller... then again what else do we expect?.

<br></br>

Not only is the wife's detailed sexual description NOT in the least bit erotic but <b>she still has NEVER explained WHY.</b>

<br></br>

In essence the ex wife became Jimmy's Unpaid whore. The super wimp ex husband SHOULD be freaking out after hearing her story. You see by having UNPROTECTED sex with cunt whore ex wife he may have killed himself!!

<br></br>

oopps!

<br></br>

Instead we have a husband who suggests that his wife could of made him better sexually by teaching him the sexual skills...positions... technique... she had learned from months of cheating with her lover.

<br></br>

un fucking believeable...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE WIMP VOMIT

Taboo Teller -If you ate as much SHIT as your disgusting Super Wimp characters do you would weigh 5,000 tons. You are NOT a man, you are a dirty little Nancy Boy Masochist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not really a story

It's a plot device to allow her to describe the sex she had. Not a story, just a framing device.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Stupid story

This is very wimp and pussypsyho story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

At least this isn't one of your most recent efforts. I would hate to think that your writing skills are in retreat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Agree with Bruce22

Writing is not bad but the former wife is such a slut that it's hard to believe he could ever look at her again. When all the immature teen-age anons criticize Brucee22 he must be right.

the Ct. Yankee

kelly_kellykelly_kellyabout 15 years ago
Can any other writer save this sinking ship?

Was this a story? I don't think so. Half of it was from ch. 01. It's so similar to DJ wife. Massage and all. Why do you create a lousy and weak husband character? Actually they both are selfish. Wife is bored with her vibrator and needs a real thing, husband can't afford a new one every night so they both fit for each other. What a perfect couple! I can bet any other writer can write much more fine than you did. This is the last chapter and your last story so have a nice farewell. I wish I could give you a book on Female species(Human) coz you don't know anything about 'female problems' and join it with hornyness (DJ wife). Also this is incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ditto - "Not really a story"

I agree with "Not Really a Story" that this was just a framework, a kind of script only, in order to write a stroke story with a detailed description of her having sex.<p>

You know...there are only so many ways of having sex, and once they have been described in detail repetition is really rather boring. It takes a real story for them to become erotic. This was not a real story. So it is not surprising that there was no real ending. (Actually, there was no real middle part either...no development of characters, plot, etc.)

Just no story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Let Down After the First Chapter

What happened ? The first chapter had so much going and then this ? I hope you will go forward ,and I mean forward with these two,it looks like they have some feelings still for eachother. Susan in Aberdeen

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDabout 15 years ago
Story had a lot of promise but...

it turned into a weak reconciliation story. Weak because John should have never divorced her in the first place. John divorced her because he was expected to do it after the public discovery of her affair. He was using the excuse of his daughter's wedding to get back with her. Ok- John is a big wimp who after the divorce can not maintain a long term relationship with another woman. He wanted to get back with his wife. Why didn't he just call her? So after they fuck Mary tells him all of the stuff she should have told him 5 years ago - that he was inferior to Jimmy as a lover and that she was going to keep fucking Jimmy until she was caught. Since she was celibate for 5 years is that a reason for reconciliation? She had learned her lesson? What a crock! Did it ever occur to John that one of the reasons for her cheating had to do with one upping him since he did not meet her expectations as a husband? After all, she started her affair after he left her for a work emergency (for a hospital no less!). She had promised to fuck her lover when he was not in town but she quickly found it was ok to cheat on him whenever convenient. Even being Jimmy's sex toy lost its appeal after the divorce. She knew that her affair would be discovered but she figured that she would be able to manipulate John into taking her back. This woman really hated and resented her husband. What changed in 5 years?

I had thought that you would show how John can get closure on this mess with his ex-wife freeing himself from his self imposed exile from life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Forced and Moronic

I like happy endings -- when they make sense. This most definitely is NOT one of those times. For any sane person, everything she told him should have been the final act that lets him get over her, that finally kills any feelings for her. You did the exact opposite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
right

she spent the whole second chapter telling him and the reader what a wonderful her lover --- plus all the orgies she attended --- and he spent the last a few lines telling himself, and us the reader, how he missed her in his bed! <p>

what a fuckin' idoit cuck is that?

sherlock40sherlock40about 15 years ago
It's good that the husband went to school during

the intervening years. To become a psychiatrist in that short time, wow! that's really good. I mean, with his wife going into nauseating detail about how great the other guy was and how she loved what he did, the husband should have hung up a shingle and charged by the hour. Her placating of the husband; "Oh honey, your not bad, he's just so much better!"

Why can't either one of them move on? It's been five years (I think?), why isn't he dating. Or is wallowing in misery just a bonus to the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i agree, really bad

if anything, you should have stopped at the first chapter because this second one made no sense and read like it came from another writer. that being said, wtf man? i suppose i can understand love and forgiveness and etc., but they get back after 5 yrs bc he misses her and she was celibate? oh, and this is after she went into a disgustingly detailed description of how better her lovers were than him and her reason for this is retarded. in no way would that help, in fact it would hinder ANY chance of a second try. in reading this stories, ive realized that in almost everyone, the wife doesnt want to tell the family why they're divorcing and the dad says to one degree or another " its between your mother and me, it has nothing to do with you" and believes that they should forgive bc after all, she birthed them and raised them and etc. wtf is that? thats fucking horrible bc what the parents do and/or say DOES involve the kids and they are perfectly withing their rights to be anger, betrayed and unforgiving with what their parents put them through. and no, they shouldn't have to apologize and make up with their mother/ or father, depending on the case. also, no, im not being overly harsh or an ahole. im being real bc ive known friends who've gone through this crap and so have an idea what the kids really feel.

cageyteecageyteeabout 15 years ago
I enjoyed it!

I can see that you tried to work through their emotions while they were in lust and it was a pretty good job!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
He should just let the past die

Why not date her, and if he takes her out he should expect to fuck her. Have her teach him what she likes from a lover, and then he should tell her what he expects from her when they are having sex. I would think that they would have already thought that the lack of conversation and communicating to each other is what ruined their marriage in the first place.Thanks for the story.....Rich

tastesgreattastesgreatabout 15 years ago
Interesting Tale...

As usual, your writing is good. I like stories where people get over their problems even as bad as this couple's. My only problem with the story is that it ended a little abruptly. Maybe an epilogue later... Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Agree with most comments -- one sick puppy

The writing is OK, not bad but not great. The first chapter included a misuse of "effect" for "affect," for example. As virtually all other readers who commented have noted, the plot is quite lacking in credibility. SleeplessinMD put it very well. If this woman really wanted to get back with her ex, she should not in any way reveal details of her former lover's sexual expertise because all this accomplishes is to put down her ex and make him feel inferior. She could not have respected him when she cheated on him and she clearly does not respect him now. So she is lonely -- she deserves to be. And he is worthless too. I agree with those who jumped all over the scene at the daughter's wedding, forcing a reconciliation with her mother in that public milieu. This story was weak and not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FUCKIT

Fuckit, you have some crap writers here. Where do all these people with their weird plot lines come from?

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 15 years ago
Okay but....

Good enough story but you really didn't need to include her explaining all the details of her sexual relationship to her cuckolded husband. That would have been her rubbing all that in to cause me more pain and humiliation even five years later. I think you did so because some readers like lots of sex in a story. Not neccessary in a reconciliation story...and only would make it harder to reconcile. Now... if you had written that he was turned on by the details of her extramarital sex it would have changed the whole plot wouldn't it? It was not really and erotic sex story was it? I think if she had related the sexual details in the context of her experiencing the sex at the first, it would have been fine. Not a bad story though.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
After detailing his failure

as husband because that is what her detailed description of her cheating is, he would never touch her again or forgive her. The ending where he thinks he might actually take her back would never occur to him. She has humiliated and degraded him by her acts; she has lowered his self-esteem to nothig: she does not even hint that he is as good in bed as the others; instead she rhapsodizes on her pleasure and how much more fun they were to be with. You must be a woman who hates men and like creating stupid men who would act as this husband does, because no man after hearing this wife would stay in the same town as her and would never come back to her. He even thinks maybe it is a little his fault: are you kidding. Nope this is a minus 100 story. Too bad the site does not let us rate that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
We are so easily led...

...when the little head does the thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG, another wimp making the same mistakes over & over!

Once a slut, always a slut - just ask that idiot shoe no IQ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why doesn't he be the life out of her?

She's such an awful selfish bitch why doesn't he beat her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I just find it funny that the daughter ends up being the biggest slut of all. Ironic since she was so willing to call her mother out on her actions.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Insane RAAC

His wife make this statement when talking about hurting him "... if I had known that was going to happen I would have stopped myself." This is blatantly bullshit. She enjoyed her affair lustfully and without much regret. Just because she admits she was selfish and foolish doesn't mean that she has improved. Five years after the divorce she retells her tale enthusiastically and with detail. That only happens when you are pleased with what you have done. There is NO real repentance in this woman. "Why yes dear, he was a MUCH better lover than you. Why yes dear, we fucked all the time. Why yes dear, I went to an orgy and was fucked by two other men like a pass around slut. And that was good too." This woman is selfish and cruel. For "not wanting to hurt him" she is an expert at torture. I'd hate to see what she would do if she DID want to hurt him. And he wants to get back together with her? I don't see how he could stand to be in the same room as her. Why not play Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun? <br><br>

Oh, blindsiding his daughter on her wedding day, forcing her to accept her mother in a place of honor??? He must be insane. I could understand having reached a point of personal peace about what happened. But to agitate your daughter on her wedding day in defense of a person who hurt you so badly? No fucking way! <br><br>

Also, she has supposedly lived a chaste life the last five years (60 months)? This from the woman who couldn't keep her legs together when her husband was gone for 3 months. Not very likely. <br><br>

Almost nothing that the people in this story do is believable from a human behavior point of view. This is not a guy that likes being humiliated and abused. Yet she did exactly that and continues to do so. They end up back together because the author wanted it that way. But he didn't write it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another author so full of shit whose stories I certainly won't read.

Fucking asshole author loving to make a wimp out of husbands. Fuck you author.

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago
Lets Get this Straight

His wife has a long affair during which time she has unprotected sex with three different men and the husband is okay with this in the end to the point where hearing about his wife's exploits seems to be a kind of turn on to him.

Not sure if this meets the definition of loving wife but it sure does meet the definition of bullshit

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I would have rated it 5*****

However, because of anal sex, I rated 1* as all anal stories deserve.

justplainjoejustplainjoealmost 13 years ago
Garbage

Just another cuckolded husband tale. How pathetic.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

The exhusband must not remarried her. If she has not any STD he could use some frre of charge pussy like a night stand fling. BUT NOT TO REMARRIED HER!!! DO NOT LET HER IN HIS HOUSE TO LIVE. FREE OF CHARGE PUSSY NO MORE (with rubber).

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
JUST FLAT WEIRD

Your man in this story has got his head up his ass so far it will take a big tow truck to ever pull it out. If your going to write this dribble find out how it feels. I did it 3 times and never wanted a replay. Most of them ain't worth keeping, but sometimes you get lucky!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More?

You know, this is a great story, this 2nd chapter is a bit too short - ever think about 'completing' or complimenting it with (with a few ups & downs) them getting back together?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
As part of a married couple, she felt the urge to "just do something for her"...

Well, she's not part of a married couple any longer...

What reason would he have now to believe that she wouldn't STILL opt to just do something for her...?

True, she's in a position where, in theory, that's Ok... but it's only Ok if she's not planning on getting back together with him. If she IS planning that, can he trust her now that she has less reason to be honest and faithful...?

Sure, maybe now she thinks of what she's lost - and could lose if she gets him back - and maybe now that really matters to her more than just something for her does... but is the risk worth the new possibility for more pain...?

As always, no clue. He presumably knows her, I don't... (of course, he knew her before she lied and cheated too and look how well that turned out for him...)

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Really, really short bcs

the author spent too much time rehashing chap 1. I assumed, bcs of the chap 2 score, the author chose RAAC. I knew I was going to be ok with that, but then she goes into all the gory details. I changed my mind - no RAAC. If he chose to date other women, would he get upset if she dated other men? Better off to commit to be exclusive until they could both determine if they could make it work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story, but you raised one of my pet peeves...

Please learn the proper use of the words "affect" and "effect". Otherwise, a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More More

I enjoyed both chapters. I would like to see if they can get it back together or not. Life is like that, some sins should be forgiven and good to understand the feelings of the participants when that happens.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 7 years ago
Never answered the question

More salacious details of betrayal, no answers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@anon more more

And some sins should not!

Hers are too numerous, too insidious.

I have yet to discern any indication she is truly penitent?repentant? SORRY!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
If you want to reconcile

Don't keep telling the ex-husband how great the other guy(s) were and stop giving the play by play details. How can he still want to see her after what she just told him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BAD

Sorry but gut wrenchingly bad. The ex husband is nuts and this condition probably doesn’t stop with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This guy who was a teacher who was also dating my sister-in law asked me

should I keep fucking her since he said they were going to break up since he was going to Venice and she would not, if he should keep fucking her? Lol, I said hell yes she is a hot, bitch, so he did. When he came back to visit he wanted nothing to do with me, LOL. I heard she almost bit his dick off, not my fault, LOL, LOL, LOL. Walt E. sorry dude....So what I'm saying is fuck her don't marry her.......bill

5sss, fuck her but don't remarry her.....lol

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
2.3

and the second chapter was even more so..... sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nah

better off without her

the way she logic'd her "plan B" if he discovered her affair was to fight him in the biased courts. that's emotional blackmail. Using your shared assets and children as a heavy noose around his neck and yanking him to counselling sessions isn't about 'fixing' their already broken marriage by her hands. it's about forcing him to agree with it, and pretend to be okay with it. bottling up emotions, re-visiting toxic people. it's unprofessional, but widespread.

what he SHOULD do is cheat on her, he already gave her a heads up that he would. he really should though. she basically cannot fathom what love even is. honesty might have saved things. "i want to try an open relationship, i want to change our promises made to one another at our wedding" the reason cheaters don't do that is FEAR. Fear that they could be replaced, fear that they are actually the lazy lover. They fear having to share most. That's why cheating is so devastating. You weaponize trust and love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

He says he was having trouble with her sleeping with another man, but he seemed to forget she just told him she also tag teamed two guys she met at a party. Sex doesn't mean anything to her except fun.

Then he starts in about trusting her? Trust her to do what exactly? These two people don't think alike, don't have common values and so don't belong together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You're the worst

I don't know what called for a second part of this shitty story other than elevating this slut wife to sainthood. You are really the patron saint of sluts and whore-wives.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

WHY does he need to hear all the gory details? Kick her to the curb like she deserves and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Same shit.

Each story I've read of yours is the same. The wife is a cheating, selfish slut who continually reminds their spouse that they loved the sex they had with her lover, has no regret over her actions, only sorry that they caused their husbands pain. And then you have the husbands who are all wimps that keep the whores they have for wives. Even though in this story he divorces her, it was only because his friends knew what she did and told him to divorce her but you couldn't give him a happy ending. You had to reconcile him with the cheating whore. I keep reading your stories, hoping that you would give the husband a better ending but nope. I mean cmon, you gave the daughter in this story more "balls" then you give the husbands.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

How could he ever want another relationship with that cheating whore? Has this author ever written a man’s story?

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Just more CUCK SHIT!

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

I think the author gets a kick out of having the adulterous wife describe her treacherous liaisons to the jilted husband, then compounds it by taking her back!! The author spends an inordinate amount of written space on those sections. I really find those parts worse than the overall RAAC, because it smells of a undercover cuck story disguised as a wronged spouse trying to understand the WHY of a supposed loved ones actions.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 1 year ago

Lol, so they are better lovers than him and he wants her back? Doubrful...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry but didn't like this at all. She was completely selfish, self-centered and whatever her words were, she doesn't come across as remorseful. She was mad because he was gone working overseas for months for her and the family, but since she felt slighted, she goes to a co-worker's house for a nude massage. Then she describes in detail how great the other guy is at sex. What husband, thinking maybe of forgiveness would want to hear the detail? What wife would give the detail except subconsciously to cause her husband pain?

Wife does not deserve any consideration from husband or the daughter. She could have sat at the back of the church and felt herself lucky she was invited at all. 2**

sneakoneoutsneakoneoutover 1 year ago

How’s this for a ego booster. You are a talented amateur, he is a seasoned professional. Out of four men the hubby came 4th.

Dlh143Dlh143about 1 year ago

Screwed it all up with the worthless reconciliation.

Helen1899Helen18999 months ago

Your a talented amateur, how can he even think about a reconciliation. 1* utter rubbish

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

The mindless bleating by the weak anti-RAAC fragile little boys, who believed it when someone told them that cheating was the only unpardonable sin (hint: It is not in the Bible) would make me laugh if it were not so pathetic.

Grow up and stop masturbating in your Mommy's basement

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

interesting but not my idea of a divorce and reconciling.

no123stelno123stel3 months ago

A good written story thanks

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Slut

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

Look, I didn't hate the story, but I have to admit that her overly detailed explanations of her sexual exploits and her comparison at how good her affair partner was compared to her husband was absolutely cringe worthy. I guess you were trying to make this story "hot" but geeze, it was anything but. I couldn't help but imagining wanting to cunt punt the ex-wife out the door.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous