His Delicious Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening her mouth, Zoe sighed when she felt Noah's cock sliding over her tongue and into her mouth, the taste of her own pussy coating it. She could feel his pre-cum flowing and knew that he was about to cum. Just as she felt his cock swell, then explode in her mouth, she felt another mouth fastening onto her pussy.

Only peripherally aware of the mouth on her pussy lifting, then feeling a strawberry pressed into her, Zoe's attention was focused on Noah's cock pumping cum into her mouth for her to slurp down. Now everyone could see that she was his Special Student Assistant, that he would eat her pussy and fuck her and let her suck his cock. She thought that she would burst with the elation that surged through her body as Noah finally stepped back, his balls drained into her mouth, while the mouth on her pussy was replaced by a cock, Bill's, she saw when she looked, groaning and arching her hips when he began rubbing her big fat clit with a thumb while fucking her.

And then Zoe was sucking on Bill's glistening gooey cock and Gabe took his place eating her pussy. All thoughts fled Zoe's mind as she just let herself go, sucking the cocks that were presented to her to suck while glorying in the sensations created in her pussy as it was first eaten, then fucked, one after another, until she was finally presented with Gabe's fat cock to stretch her mouth as he used it as a cum dump and Liam began to fuck her.

Zoe had just finished sucking Gabe off, gasping for breath, her jaw muscles sore from stretching to fit his cock into her mouth, when Liam slid his cock from her pussy and pressed it into her ass, eliciting a moaning groan from Zoe as she felt his cock fill her ass. Slightly arching her back, trying to press herself against Liam as he fucked her ass, Zoe's eyes widened when she saw Moira climbing up onto the sofa to squat over her face, then lower her fat pussy onto her mouth.

Zoe felt as though her entire body was cumming as she ate Moira's juicy pussy while Liam continued to fuck her ass. She felt momentarily lost when he suddenly pulled his cock from her ass, then she heard him groan and felt his hot cum splashing onto her spread pussy. Gasping for breath, Zoe was relieved when Moira dismounted her face just in time for her to see Jane kneeling in front of her cum-covered, spread pussy, leaning over to drag her tongue through all of the cum coating her, then beginning to lick it all up before focusing on eating her pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh," Zoe gasped as Jane feasted on her juicy, cum-covered pussy.

"I can honestly say that I've never eaten a tastier pussy," Jane said when she finally lifted her face from Zoe's pussy, licking her lips. "What an absolute treat."

Zoe was in a daze as she lay sprawled on the sofa. It was all becoming too much, too hard to believe in so many ways. Though she would have happily continued letting them all use her, things started to wind down and people began dressing, all of them congratulating Zoe as they left on her poise and her promise in the future as an exemplary Special Student Assistant.

"You did very well tonight, Zoe," Noah said as he drove her home. "I'm very proud of you. Everyone thought that you showed great promise and that the behavioral problems you've had are just blips, aberrations, that if we continue your training, that you should be one of the best Special Student Assistants that any of us has ever had the pleasure to know."

"Oh, Mr. Grimes, I don't even know what to say," Zoe replied, stunned. "I-I liked it. It was fun, but it was hard for me to believe that such mature people would want me the way they did."

"Any of them would be happy to enjoy time with you," Noah said. "Would you like that?"

"Oh! Well, sure, as long as you didn't mind," Zoe replied. "You're the most important person to me and I wouldn't want to do anything that would displease you. I want you to be proud of me."

"You just keep working hard, remember the lessons that we're trying to impart, and I have all of the confidence in the world that you'll turn out exceptionally," Noah said as he pulled to a stop in front of her house.

"I will, Mr. Grimes, I promise," Zoe said fervently.

"How would you like to suck my cock once more before you go in?" Noah asked.

"Oh, Mr. Grimes, I always want to suck your cock," Zoe said, her face lighting up as he unzipped his trousers and extracted his cock, fisting himself, easily getting hard.

Bending over, Zoe inhaled his cock, her pussy flooding with juices as she sucked on him. Because he had already cum a couple of times that evening, it took her almost 10 minutes before she felt that familiar heavier flow of pre-cum, followed by his cock swelling a bit before it exploded in her mouth and cum began to coat her tongue as she siphoned him.

"That was great, Zoe," Noah sighed when she had finished sucking him off and sat up, licking her lips, her eyes shining. "You should go get some sleep now. You have classes tomorrow and you need to see me and then Liam before your first class."

"Okay, Mr. Grimes," Zoe agreed, her heart pounding already in anticipation of more lessons with the two men that she admired the most in the world in the morning. "Thanks again for everything. I really appreciate your faith in me," she said as she exited the Suburban and headed for the front door.

Entering the house, Zoe was surprised to see a light coming from the living room considering the hour. Assuming that her parents had forgotten to turn it off, she went in that direction, not realizing until she was almost upon them that her parents were sitting on the sofa, her mother sitting on her father's lap facing him, shocked looks on their faces when they saw her.

"Everything okay, Zoe?" Ted asked, clearing his throat, very aware of Alice's pussy spasming on his cock as she sat on him.

"Perfect, Dad," Zoe replied, her feet still not quite touching the ground, she was so excited. "I thought that you forgot to turn off the light. I'm going to bed now," she said, leaning over and quickly kissing each of them before turning and heading to her bedroom.

"Ted, I-I think that I smelled cum on Zoe," Alice said, her eyes wide as her pussy spasmed on his cock.

"I was hoping that it was just my imagination," Ted said as Alice began working her hips back and forth, picking up where she had left off before Zoe had interrupted them.

"I was hoping that things weren't going to progress so fast with her," Alice sighed as Ted grasped both of her breasts in his hands, leaning forward to suck on a hard chocolate nipple as she fucked him.

"She's your daughter," Ted pointed out, smiling as she fucked him. "It was inevitable."

It was only when Zoe was in her bedroom and getting into bed that she realized that her parents had been naked on the sofa. Smiling as her hands went between her legs as she lay back in her bed, she could only think that she was now truly a Special Student Assistant.

1...5678910