His Delicious Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gosh, you always know exactly the right thing to tell me," Zoe sighed, then smiled as she leaned over and stuck the tip of her tongue into the bubble of pre-cum that was already forming in the slit of Jim's cock.

Zoe quickly forgot about everything but the cock in her hand and mouth, her pussy juicing as mini-orgasms rippled through her as she sucked on Jim's fat cock. His balls were so big that she almost couldn't get them into her mouth to suck on. Her heart swelled with pride when she heard the murmurings when she went all the way down on him the first time, her nose pressing against his belly, his fat cock pulsing in her throat as she tried to suck on it, her nostrils flaring so that she could breathe.

"Should I make you cum?" Zoe asked after several minutes of sucking, panting for breath as she looked up at Jim.

"As a general rule for life, but most especially for cock sucking, I always teach my Special Student Assistants never to start anything that they're not prepared to finish, unless someone stops them, of course," Jim replied, smiling when he saw the lustful delight on her face when she heard him, immediately going back down on him with a vengeance.

Zoe felt her excitement growing by the minute as she sucked Jim's cock in front of the group of teachers. For the first time in her life, she didn't feel like a girl, but more like a woman, a woman free to do as she pleased, which in this instance meant sucking a teacher's cock in front of everyone.

She could taste the flow of pre-cum increasing and knew that Jim's orgasm was imminent. Rapidly flicking her tongue up and down in the slit of his cock, an impish smile on her face as she watched his, she could feel it when he let go, his cock pulsing in her fist, giving her just enough time to take the head into her mouth as cum shot from the end.

"Oh, god," Jim groaned as he came in Zoe's mouth, her tongue driving him crazy as she siphoned his cock, her throat convulsing each time she'd swallow another mouthful of his cum until she finally sat back on her heels, licking her lips and swallowing, her eyes bright with excitement. "That was very nice, Zoe."

"I've never sucked such a fat cock," Zoe said. "But I liked it."

"Have you sucked a lot of cocks, Zoe?" Jim asked.

"Yes," Zoe replied, blushing. "Eleven of them."

"So many?" Jim asked, struggling to suppress a smile at her naiveté.

"I've been sucking cocks ever since my 18th birthday," Zoe explained.

"How did it feel, sucking Jim's cock in front of all of us?" Noah asked.

"I-I was nervous at first," Zoe replied, "but then I sort of forgot about everyone. My whole world was reduced to the cock I was sucking. Nothing else mattered."

"What a marvelous attitude," Moira said with a laugh. "It's so rare to find a student with such an innate focus on the immediately relevant."

"Would you like to continue, Zoe?" Noah asked.

"Oh, yes!" Zoe replied, her face showing the excitement that she felt.

"Go ahead," Noah said, curious as to who she would choose next, and surprised when she went to Gabe.

"Do you mind?" Zoe asked him shyly as she stood in front of him.

"I'd like that," Gabe replied, smiling. "Unlike Jim, I've never met you until now," he said, leaning forward and spreading his legs apart to gently urge her forward. "But I do agree with him that you are very beautiful," he said, one hand sliding up the back of her leg to her ass, the other sliding up her stomach to cover and massage her breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples before he leaned over and sucked and gently chewed on one of them. "I look forward to tasting even more of you," he said, sitting back.

"Really!?" Zoe gasped, her eyes wide.

"If you're even half as delicious as you look," Gabe said, reaching between her legs and letting his fingers trail through her sopping pussy as he drew them back to himself, "you'll be delicious beyond words," he finished, softly sucking on his fingers, then smiling at her.

"Can I suck your cock first?" Zoe asked.

"Whenever you'd like, Zoe," Gabe replied with a broad smile. "Why don't we do this the easy way," he suggested, standing up and pulling his polo shirt off over his head while she attacked his trousers, lowering them and finding no underwear, but gasping when she saw his cock.

"You're so big!" Zoe gasped, staring at a cock that was at least as big as Noah's if not larger, but definitely thicker.

"Most people think that I'm rather short," Gabe said self-deprecatingly, smiling down at the beautiful young girl as she wrapped both hands around his 8" of hard thick cock and eyed it speculatively.

Try as she might, and she did, Zoe was unable to take Gabe's big thick cock into her throat, gagging and almost throwing up before she gave up and contented herself with using her mouth as a pussy on him. Like the size of his cock relative to his smaller stature, she was also very surprised when he finally came at how much there was. For the first time in her life, cum escaped her mouth and dribbled down her chin before she finally succeeded in sucking him dry.

"Wow, I didn't know that anyone could cum that much," Zoe gasped, scraping the cum into her mouth from her chin with a finger, sucking on it. "But you were too big for me. I couldn't get all of it into my mouth, but I'm sure I could if I practiced."

"You're welcome to practice whenever you'd like, Zoe," Gabe said, laughing. "I'd welcome it. You're a regular cum eater, aren't you?"

"Oh, I love cum," Zoe said solemnly. "Yours tasted good."

"I look forward to you eating a lot more of it," Gabe said, smiling when she blushed. Still so innocent, he thought.

"I volunteer to be next," Moira said with a smile, "if you don't mind."

"No, of course not," Zoe replied, blushing and pleased that she was asked.

"I suppose that sitting makes the whole task impossible," Moira said, standing up, Zoe noticing that although they were the same height, that Moira was at least 15lbs heavier, a lot of it in her breasts, Zoe thought, eyeing them a bit enviously, always having wished that hers were just a bit bigger than the small B-cups that they were.

"I-I'm sorry, but I'm nervous," Zoe said as her fingers fumbled with the buttons on Moira's long-sleeved black blouse.

"Because I'm a woman?" Moira asked as Zoe got the hang of the buttons.

"Oh, gosh, no," Zoe replied, looking at her. "It's just that, well, I don't know you, and everyone...oh, you have really nice breasts," she said when she pulled the blouse apart to reveal them, large C-cups with large dark nipples. "I always wanted mine to be larger," she said, unselfconsciously bringing her hands up to cover them.

"I think that yours are adorable," Moira said, sliding her hands beneath Zoe's to feel her hard chocolate nipples pressing into her palms. "Unlike mine, yours are never in the way."

"But yours are more fun to play with," Zoe said with a laugh, filling her hands with them. "Maisie -- she's my best friend -- has big breasts, too, but her nipples are so tiny, not big like yours. I'll bet that they're fun to suck."

"You're welcome to find out," Moira said, smiling over Zoe's head at a smiling Noah when she bent over and took one of her large nipples into her mouth and began to suck and gently chew on it.

"That's nice," Zoe said after a minute or so, standing up.

"What else do you like to suck on, Zoe?" Moira asked, smiling at the Cheshire cat's grin on Zoe's face as she slowly sank down onto her knees, taking the zipper of her pleated, just-above-the-knee-length skirt with her, her eyes widening with surprise when it dropped to the floor to reveal that she was wearing no panties and that her pussy, a fat clamshell pussy with a deep furrow separating the two halves, was glistening with wetness between her heavy thighs.

"You're wet," Zoe observed, reaching out and running a finger along the furrow of Moira's pussy, then sucking on it.

"Are you going to do something about that?" Moira asked, sitting down and hooking her legs over the arms of her chair, her fat clamshell pussy peeling open to reveal thick inner lips and a fat clit all glistening pinkly.

"Oh, yes, definitely yes," Zoe said, leaning over and sliding her tongue directly into Moira's sopping pussy, feeling her pussy actually gripping her tongue as she vibrated, a cascade of musky juices washing down over her tongue, elating her as she realized that she had already made her cum.

"You like eating pussy, don't you, Zoe?" Moira asked when Zoe finally sat back licking her lips like a cat after a bowl of cream, a big smile on her face.

"Mmm, yes," Zoe replied. "Almost as much as sucking a cock."

"Well, you certainly do it well," Moira said with a sigh. "I look forward to a repeat performance."

"Oh, I'd like that," Zoe said, overjoyed that she had done it well enough to be asked to do it again, especially an older woman like Moira who had probably had lots of people eat her pussy, she rationalized as she turned on autopilot to the next chair where Bill Williams, the physics teacher was sitting.

"Hello, Zoe," Bill said, smiling down at the kneeling girl.

"Hi," Zoe said, suddenly feeling shy and blushing. She knew him, though not as one of her personal teachers. For some reason, that made her feel a bit reticent.

"Why don't I get my shirt," he said, standing up, leaving Zoe face to crotch with him.

Remembering what Noah had told her about how she was going to be judged also on her attitude, Zoe smiled as she reached for Bill's zipper, though as soon as she thought about it, the idea of sucking another cock, any cock, definitely appealed to her. She actually felt relieve when she pulled his pants down to find that his cock was more normally sized and not so thick. She knew that she'd have no trouble taking all of it into her mouth, which she affirmed several seconds later by simply inhaling it at the first go.

"I have to agree with the others," Bill said after Zoe had successfully sucked him off and was sitting back on her heels licking her lips and swallowing the last of his cum, "your mouth was made for a cock. That felt wonderful."

"Thanks," Zoe replied shyly, her face flushing with embarrassment as well as pride. "You've got a nice cock for sucking."

"I'd like to think that it's good for more than that," Bill said to general laughter.

"After you finish with Jane, we'll take a break for something to drink and some snacks," Liam said.

"Okay," Zoe agreed, eyeing Jane with trepidation.

Even though she was 6" taller and for all intents and purposes Jane looked like a 12-year-old child, though she dressed like a Quaker, always wearing the same black, short-sleeved dress with a high neck that came down to just below her knees. Zoe always thought of the wicked witch of the north from the Wizard of Oz when she saw her, and hers was the only class that she dreaded attending, though she'd be hard pressed to find a single negative thing that had ever happened to her in Jane's class. It was just that her appearance...

"You must find this very strange, Zoe," Jane said, standing up, the top of her head only coming up to Zoe's chin.

"Yes," Zoe replied, struggling to not lower her eyes, to show a strong face.

"One thing that I've always taught my Special Student Assistants is that they should never judge a book by its cover," Jane said. "In class, as a teacher, I have a certain job to do and I try to do it as effectively as I possibly can. That's my teacher persona, if you will. Then there's the not-teacher persona. Do you understand?"

"I think so," Zoe replied. "You're telling me that you're not the way you seem in class outside of class."

"I'd like to think that there's a difference," Jane said, smiling at her perspicaciousness. "What are you thinking?" she asked, seeing in Zoe's eyes that she had been far, far away.

"That if you're here tonight, that you can't be anything like I thought you were, or are, in class, I mean," Zoe stammered.

"Noah, I am truly impressed," Jane said, turning to smile at him. "If there were ever to be a Special Student Assistant's hall of fame, you'd be in it as one of the greatest talent spotters ever."

"Without trying to be boastful," Noah said, glowing with pride at Jane's kind words, "we're just getting started."

"Oh, then please continue," Jane said to Zoe, smiling and holding her arms out to the sides.

Still nervous, Zoe stepped closer, the front of their bodies touching as she reached around Jane to find the zipper to her dress and slowly pulled it down. Stepping back, she peeled it down her arms, revealing her breasts, mere bumps crowned with hard, tiny dark nipples, then tugged it again and watched it fall to the floor to leave her standing naked.

"Oh, your nipples are so cute," Zoe said, leaning over to suck on one of them. "They're so hard!" she said, standing back up after a few seconds.

"So are yours," Jane said, reciprocating, Zoe's mouth dropping open in surprise when the teacher who scared her enough to cause bad dreams sucked on one of her hard nipples. "Shall we continue?" she asked, sitting down and hooking her legs over the arms of her chair, spreading herself wide open.

"Oh, Ms. Johnson, you have the most beautiful pussy," Zoe gasped as she sank to her knees in front of her, staring at a long pussy from rosebud to clit with big inner lips which were petaled apart like a butterfly's wings beneath a big prominent clit and over a dark hole that glistened with the promises of the wet delights within.

"I'm glad that you think so," Jane replied, smiling down at the young girl. "Watching you has been very exciting. Now my pussy needs some attention."

"Oh, Ms. Johnson," Zoe sighed, diving into her pussy.

"My god, Zoe, stop," Jane gasped laughing many minutes later, reaching down and gently pushing Zoe's face away from her pussy. "If you make me cum any more, I'll pass out. You certainly know how to eat pussy."

"I could eat yours forever, Ms. Johnson," Zoe said, licking her lips, her eyes shining with excitement. "I've never eaten a pussy that tasty before."

"How many pussies have you eaten, Zoe?" Jane asked. "And please, tonight I'm just Jane. Don't you think that if you can eat my pussy that you can use my first name?"

"Okay...Jane," Zoe replied with a smile, once again feeling more adult. "Well, only three really, counting yours and Moira's."

"Your friend..." Jane started to say.

"Maisie," Zoe filled in. "Yes, her. We've been friends forever. We've experimented a lot together."

"Well, you've certainly put your experimenting to good practice," Jane said. "I look forward to doing the same for you."

"Oh, Ms...Jane! Really?!?" Zoe exclaimed, her eyes wide open and excited joy on her face.

"I wouldn't miss the chance," Jane said with a laugh. "Now, Liam, I think another drink and something to eat would be perfect right now."

Zoe was shaking with excitement as everyone got to their feet and gathered closely around her, touching her, complimenting her, the incredibly delicious flavor of Jane's pussy still suffusing her senses, her sense of self-satisfaction grown huge as she felt accepted as an adult, an equal. She was inordinately proud of the fact that she had just sucked the cocks of three teachers, able to please them and stimulate them enough so that they eventually exploded in her mouth, feeding her delicious mouthfuls of hot fresh cum, and all while everyone watched her, judging her, assessing her.

Liam directed everyone to the dining room table where there were several dishes of snacks; cheese-filled celery sticks, raspberry-stuffed cherry tomatoes, Triscuits with melted jalapeño cheese, and a big bowl of fresh strawberries. There was also a bottle of white wine in a bucket of ice and the bottle of Laphroaig, along with bottles of Fiji water.

Zoe felt inordinately grown up as she mingled naked with the others at the dining room table, her face lighting up with delight when she felt herself grabbed from behind, hands sliding around her body to cup her breasts, the fingers finding her hard chocolate nipples as a hard cock pressed into the crack of her ass. Looking up over her shoulder, she saw that it was Noah and that he had undressed. Turning excitedly to him, Zoe hugged him tightly, feeling his cock pressing against her stomach.

"Oh, Mr. Grimes, this is wonderful," Zoe gushed.

"Zoe, tonight I'm just Noah," he replied, pleased at her obvious enthusiasm.

"Well, Noah, I have to admit that I'm very impressed with your Special Student Assistant," Jane said as she approached them. "You've clearly done an excellent job with her," she added, reaching for his hard cock and slowly jacking it, much to Zoe's consternation. "I know only too well how that magic tongue of yours and this beautiful cock can capture one's attention.

"I'm so lucky," Zoe said, dropping to her knees and taking Noah's cock into her mouth, trying to pre-empt anything more from Jane in that regard.

"She sure is something," Jim said, joining them, his hand sliding down Jane's back to cup her naked ass as they watched Zoe sucking Noah's cock.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm just dying to taste Zoe's pussy," Moira said when she joined them, watching Zoe suck Noah's cock.

"I'd like to eat some of these strawberries from her pussy," Jim said with a laugh.

"Hey, that's a great idea," Noah said. "We should all eat strawberries from her pussy."

"Really!?!" Zoe said, looking up at them.

"Would you like that, Zoe?" Noah asked, smiling down at his protégé.

"Yes!" Zoe replied, her face beaming with excitement.

There was much laughter as they took Zoe over to the sofa who blushed when they laid her on her back and grabbed her legs and spread them wide apart, exposing and opening her pussy.

"Oh, my, what a delicious-looking pussy," Moira said, kneeling down in front of her and leaning over and dragging her tongue up through Zoe's spread pussy.

"Here's a strawberry," Jim said, handing her one which she stuffed into Zoe's pussy, then glued her mouth to her and sucked it out, slurping on her flowing juices as she mashed the strawberry in her mouth at the same time.

"The strawberry is sweet, but it's almost a shame to cover the taste of her pussy," Moira said, lifting her face after a couple of minutes of feasting, during which Zoe had moaned and writhed on the sofa as Moira made her cum over and over again. "Look at these beautiful lips," she said, teasing Zoe's long inner lips with a fingertip. "She's not in your class, Jane, but these are just a delight to suck on," she said, doing just that, Zoe gasping as she came again.

"I'll never forget my first sight or taste of Zoe's pussy," Noah said, taking Moira's place when she moved aside.

"Oh, Noah," Zoe sighed, tears of joy forming in her eyes when he bent over to slurp on her open pussy, indescribable pride filling her that he would eat her pussy for her in front of all of his fellow teachers.

"Let me have a nice big strawberry," Noah requested, lifting his shining, pussy-smeared face from Zoe's pussy.

Zoe loved the feeling of the strawberry being inserted into her pussy, but not as much as she did the feeling of Noah leaning over to suck on her big fat clit, causing her to moan as she came, Noah lowering his mouth to suck on her hole, tasting the juices flowing from her, then the strawberry popping from her pussy into his mouth.

"I think that I agree with you, Moira," Noah said, lifting his face from Zoe's pussy, smiling as he chewed the strawberry, "though they make a wonderful combination; strawberry pussy."

Everyone laughed, then Zoe gasped when she felt Noah's cock pressing into her pussy, everyone leaning over to watch, her face flushing as he began to fuck her, her self-confidence growing apace because he would fuck her in front of his peers. She was bursting with pride, moaning as she writhed on the sofa, and then suddenly his cock was gone and she opened her eyes, a moment of panic filling her before she saw him kneeling next to her head, his glistening gooey cock pointing at her face.