His Delicious Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that?" Noah asked as he watched her milking his cock with her entire mouth and throat, her nose pressing against his belly.

"It tastes even better this way," Zoe gasped, flinging her legs back over the sides of the chair and watching as he fed his cock back into her pussy. "Oh, it's even better than I imagined," she sighed as Noah fucked her.

"Oh, what are you -- are you going to..." Zoe gaspingly asked when she felt Noah pull his cock from her pussy and rub it against her rosebud, gently pressing on it.

"Do you want me to?" Noah asked, his thumb rubbing her clit as his other hand held his cock steady against her rosebud.

"Yes," Zoe hissed softly, actually pressing against him.

While not as easy as it had been to fill her pussy, it was nonetheless easier than Noah would have ever imagined as he slid his cock into Zoe's ass and began to fuck her.

"Oh, oh, oh," she gasped as she felt him pounding her ass. "So good."

Noah was satisfied beyond belief as he fucked Zoe's ass, enjoying watching her writhe and wriggle on the seat as he also rubbed her big fat clit, seeing the juices leaking from her gaping pussy run down to provide lubrication for his cock as he plunged it in and out of her ass. It took several minutes before he felt his balls building up for another explosion. Just as he felt he would explode, he pulled his cock from her ass, then pulled Zoe up into a sitting position where she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue expectantly.

"Oh, yes," Noah groaned as his balls exploded and cum shot from his cock onto Zoe's extended tongue and into her mouth, the second stream hitting her upper lip, the next her chin. When he finally ran out of steam, the lower half of Zoe's face was streaked with his cum

"Oh, Mr. Grimes," Zoe cried, practically sobbing as she scraped his cum from her face into her mouth. "This is the best day of my life," she said, sucking on her finger, then scraping more cum into her mouth.

"Come take a shower with me," Noah said, helping her to her feet gently. "You can't go home looking like that."

"I told my parents that I was spending the night with Maisie," Zoe said, following him to the bathroom.

"Then your best day ever is far from over, I'd say," Noah said, closing the shower door and turning on the water.

Zoe was beside herself with excitement as she followed Noah into the shower. She was no longer a virgin, anywhere! Her mouth watered as she stared at the implement of her sexual evolution, Noah's beautiful cock, wanting more than anything to feel it inside of her again, in her mouth, in her pussy, and especially in her ass. That had been the best. And now he was letting her shower with him.

Zoe sighed when Noah began to gently soap her back, using only his hands, letting them slide all over her soft young skin, his hands sliding up her sides to her underarms, lifting them as he soaped her there, a place that nobody had ever touched before, she realized. Then his hands slid around her body and over her breasts, her hard thick nipples pressing into his palms as he soaped them, taking his time as he massaged them, pinching and pulling on her hard nipples before reluctantly moving down over her flat stomach.

Zoe could feel Noah's cock sliding along the crack of her ass when he moved his hands to her hips and asked her to bend over and place her hands flat on the ground beneath her. Her entire body trembling in anticipation of his cock filling her once again, she was actually disappointed when he commenced soaping her, start down at her feet and ankles and then working his way up her legs until he got to her ass.

"Oh, yes, yes," Zoe sighed when she felt his hands filled with her boyish ass cheeks spreading apart, the water from the shower running down the open crack of her ass and over her recently fucked rosebud as his fingers slithered down the crack, stopping to rim her rosebud and press into her a bit before sliding further down over her taint to soap her pussy from behind, his fingers sliding between her outer lips and over her fat bulging clit, causing her legs to tremble as she came, his finger just rimming her hole before sliding back up and gripping her ass cheeks.

"Oh, Mr. Grimes, you make me feel so good," Zoe sighed, then gasped when she felt his tongue on her rosebud, rimming her, then probing and just pressing into her for a moment before withdrawing.

"You like that?" Noah asked, pushing a finger into her ass and gently pumping it in and out.

"Oh, yes, yes," Zoe replied, hardly daring to believe it, then moaning in delight when a second finger joined the first.

And then his fingers were gone and Zoe felt suddenly all asea until she felt him once again soaping her ass, paying special attention to her rosebud. Spreading her feet wider apart at the gentle urging of his foot against the instep of hers, Zoe felt the shower stop, then Noah's tongue sliding between her pussy lips and into her. Cumming hard, it was all Zoe could do to maintain her footing as Noah ate her pussy from behind, her tangy juices bathing his tongue as she came.

"I love the way you cum so easily," Noah said, pumping his fingers in and out of her pussy.

"It-it's the way you touch me," Zoe gasped. "I can't help it."

"But you like it?" Noah asked, standing up and helping her to do the same, turning her to face him, his rock-hard cock poking her in the stomach.

"Oh, yes," Zoe gushed. "I'd like to cum forever. Nothing feels as good."

"You're a very special girl, Zoe," Noah said, gently pressing on her shoulders, smiling when he saw the delight on her face as she sank to her knees, wrapping both hands around the shaft of his cock as her tongue extended from between her lips to probe the slit before taking the head into her mouth, moaning as she sucked on it before taking even more of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, Mr. Grimes, I just love your cock," Zoe said, looking up at him, adoration writ large on her face as she jacked it with both hands. "I can hardly believe that you let me suck you."

"There's a reason that I've chosen you as my Special Student Assistant, Zoe," Noah said. "Now I'm beginning to think that you could even be more."

"Really!?" Zoe gasped, her eyes wide. "There's nothing that I wouldn't do for you, Mr. Grimes, nothing," she said, once again taking his cock into her mouth.

"Do you trust me, Zoe?" Noah asked as he watched her sucking his cock.

"Oh, yes, Mr. Grimes, completely," Zoe replied, looking up at him as she licked her lips. "I'd never have let you take my virginity if I didn't."

"I think that you might have what it takes to be trained as the perfect sex toy," Noah said as she once again sucked on the head of his cock.

"Me!?" Zoe gasped, looking up at him in surprise. "A sex toy?! B-but I just lost my virginity. I-I don't know enough."

"That's why you'd be perfect," Noah replied. "You haven't formed any bad habits yet. I'd teach you, train you. What do you think of that?"

"Gee, I don't know," Zoe replied. "It sounds...great, but what would I have to do?"

"Whatever I tell you, whenever I tell you," Noah replied. "The only thing that I can promise is that I'd never tell you to do anything that you don't want to do anyway and that it will always be pleasurable for you."

"You really think that I could do it?" Zoe asked.

"I do," Noah replied. "I've had some experience with this and you are as good a potential sex toy as I've ever met. Does the idea interest you?"

"Oh, yes, Mr. Grimes," Zoe replied. "You'll still let me suck your cock, though?"

"Whenever you like," Noah assured her.

"Then I'd like to try," Zoe said. "What should I do?"

"I have something for you," Noah said. "Let's go back to the bedroom."

Noah's cock was achingly hard as he and Zoe dried off, her nubile young body driving him crazy, but he knew that this was a critical moment in his grooming of the gorgeous young girl, so he restrained himself for the moment as they returned to the bedroom.

"What do you think of this, Zoe?" Noah asked, reaching into a bedside table's drawer and extracting an oddly shaped rubbery device.

"What is it?" Zoe asked, taking it from his proffered hand and examining it.

The device was three-pronged, sort of. One of the 'prongs' was a 6" device which initially reminded Zoe of the shape of the spade in a deck of cards. It was tapered after the first half an inch, from 3" in diameter down to just half an inch at the other end. Above that was a 3" protrusion which started out flat, then expanded into a slightly bulbous spatulate shape at the end. Above that lay yet another extension, half an inch wide and just a few inches long with an oval-shaped end.

"See how these two parts are spring-loaded?" Noah asked, taking it from her and pressing the two larger parts together, then releasing them, allowing them to spread apart again. "This one works just the opposite," he explained, lifting the uppermost extrusion and then releasing it so that it returned to its former position laying almost parallel to the middle extrusion.

"But what does it do?" Zoe asked.

"I'll show you," Noah replied, smiling as he pictured playing a salmon on a fly rod and trying to land it as he reached into the same bedside table's drawer and extracted a small bottle of grapeseed oil with which he quickly coated the entire device. "This part goes in your ass," he explained, indicating the 6" tapered, spade-shaped part. "This part goes in your pussy," he continued, indicating the middle piece with the spatulate end, "and this piece is for your clit," he finished, indicating the smallest of the three.

"I've never seen a dildo like that," Zoe said, staring at the glistening device.

"Would you like me to put it in you?" Noah asked.

"Sure," Zoe replied, her face lighting up.

"Can you lay back with your legs beneath your armpits?" Noah asked.

"You mean like this?" Zoe asked, easily assuming exactly the position that he had asked about.

"That's perfect," Noah said, sighing as he looked at her rosebud and split pussy staring at him.

"I like this position when I play with myself," Zoe told him. "I like to see it when I stick things into my ass and pussy."

"Do you do that a lot, Zoe?" Noah asked, a feeling of disappointment washing over him as he understood why her pussy and ass hadn't been tighter when he had 'taken her virginity'.

"Yes," Zoe replied. "I just can't help myself."

"If you succeed in becoming my sex toy, you'll have as much of the real thing as you desire, so you won't need to play with yourself as much," Noah said.

"That sounds like a dream," Zoe laughed, then gasped when Noah leaned over and dragged his tongue through her spread pussy before spearing it into her and slurping at the juices that were brimming over.

"As you can see, these two parts are too far apart for me to get them into your pussy and ass," Noah explained. "But when I squeeze them together, like this, then I can line each one up just right. Once it slides into you, it will open back up and hold itself in place. This top one works just the opposite. When I open it all the way up and slide the other two pieces into you, when I release the top piece, it tries to return to its normal position, but your clit will be in the way, so it will press against it."

"This sounds like fun," Zoe said, her eyes bright, eager to experience the fancy dildo.

"Tell me if you feel anything uncomfortable," Noah said as he squeezed the two parts together, then lined them up with her pussy and ass and pressed, smiling when they easily slipped into her half way. "Feel okay so far?" he asked.

"Mmm, nice," Zoe said, watching wide-eyed.

Noah then pried up the top-most piece and slid the bottom two pieces all the way into Zoe, surprised that she didn't flinch when the largest part of the tapered dildo slipped into her ass which then clamped down on the thin stem between it and the rest of the device. Zoe had shoved larger eggplants than that into herself, she knew. Zoe could feel the piece in her pussy pressing against that special spot, as she thought of it, then gasped when Noah released the top piece and it pressed firmly against her big bulging clit.

"How does it feel?" Noah asked.

"Okay," Zoe replied. "Good. Strange. But okay."

"Let's see you walk around with it in you," Noah said.

"Oh, that feels...good," Zoe said as she complied. "I like the way it's rubbing me."

"Stand right there," Noah said, sitting down on the end of the bed, Zoe a couple of feet away in front of him, her thick chocolate nipples rock-hard on the ends of her perfect breasts, the multi-dildo cupping her pussy. "I want you to wear this in class from now on."

"In class!" Zoe gasped.

"And you can't tell anyone about it," Noah said. "It'll be just for me, and you. You can give me glimpses of it while I'm teaching."

"It will be difficult to concentrate on the class with this," Zoe said, reaching down to touch the multi-dildo. "I'll be so distracted."

"I haven't even shown you how it works yet," Noah said, smiling at the puzzlement on her face, then holding up a small device with two buttons on it.

"OHMYGOD!" Zoe cried out, dropping to her knees when Noah pressed the uppermost of the buttons and all three of the pieces of the multi-dildo began vibrating, the piece in her ass all along the length, the spatulate part in her pussy pressing up against her G-spot, and the small oval pressing against her big bulging clit.

"You'll have to have better control than that in class," Noah said.

"You-you're going to do that to me in class?" Zoe gasped, struggling back to her feet, the vibrations only lasting a few seconds, but the effects lasting much longer.

"Did you like it?" Noah asked.

"I never came like that in my life," Zoe replied. "It felt like my whole body was on fire."

"Control yourself," Noah said, pressing the button again, Zoe's knees buckling as she moaned, drool running from her mouth and down her chin as she came.

"Oh, Mr. Grimes," Zoe gasped, her whole body trembling as she stood in front of him.

"Control yourself," he said, pressing the button again.

This went on for five minutes before Zoe managed to stand in front of him while all three parts were vibrating, her eyes glazed.

"Much better," Noah said. "You can suck my cock now."

"Oh, Mr. Grimes, I don't know how to thank you," Zoe practically sobbed as she sank to her knees in front of him and wrapped her hands around his rock-hard cock. "Nobody has ever treated me so nice," she said, taking his cock into her mouth.

"Don't bite me," Noah said, pressing the button and immediately feeling the difference as Zoe moaned, his cock almost going all the way down her throat before she caught herself, choking and coughing. "I'll turn it off when you make me cum," he said.

Zoe found it difficult to concentrate on sucking Noah's cock, her body spasming as she came again and again as the multi-dildo continued to vibrate. It seemed to her that it was taking forever before his cock finally exploded in her mouth.

"That's it, eat it all," Noah gasped as he pumped cum into her eagerly sucking mouth. "Don't miss a bit," he said as she slurped on the head of his cock, gulping down his cum, finally gluing her lips to the slit, her tongue probing it looking for any last bits before sitting back on her heels, suddenly realizing that the multi-dildo wasn't vibrating.

Zoe enjoyed the greatest night of her life, though she got precious little sleep. Just when she'd finally drift off, Noah would be on her again, filling her pussy with his cock, but always letting her suck him off when he'd cum. Then she'd start to fall asleep again and he'd be on her again, pushing his cock into her ass and cumming in her. Then she'd wake from sleep to find him between her legs feasting on her pussy, slurping at her wet dream spend before once again fucking her.

Finally having no choice but to get ready to go to school, Noah took special care to insert the multi-dildo into Zoe's pussy and ass, first rimming her rosebud with his tongue, then eating her pussy until she had cum a couple of times, then testing it several times before finally pronouncing it ready.

"Remember, nobody is to know that you're wearing it," Noah reminded her. "And when I turn it on, you're not to react, just endure it, enjoy it. If you're a really good girl today, I'll let you suck my cock later."

"Oh, Mr. Grimes, I'll try," Zoe said, her legs still trembling from the last 'test' of the multi-dildo. "I'd do anything to suck your cock," she said.

"Let's do one final test, then we both need to get to school," Noah said, turning on the multi-dildo with the remote in his pocket, smiling when he saw Zoe's eyes glaze, though she stayed on her feet. "Suck my cock. After you suck me off, I'll turn it off."

Because he had cum so many times during the night, it took Zoe a good five minutes of concentrated cock sucking before she got her reward when he blasted a stream of cum onto her tongue and into her mouth. Her pussy and ass were both tingling as she sucked him off, gulping down his cum, and even when she finally finished and sat back, they tingled.

"Oh, Mr. Grimes, you said that you'd turn it off after I sucked you off," Zoe gasped.

"I turned it off when I started cumming, Zoe," Noah said, laughing at the astonished look on her face. "You see, you're already making the transition to being a sex toy. Before I'm done teaching you, your whole body will constantly be tingling for sex, your nipples, your pussy, your ass."

"How could I possibly live like this?" Zoe asked, squeezing her thighs together.

"That's what I'm going to teach you," Noah said. "How to release the latent sexuality in yourself and then how to live with it always on high."

"Do-do you really think I can learn?" Zoe asked. "I feel like I'm barely in control when you turn it on."

"That's why we're going to practice," Noah replied. "Now we both need to be on our way to school. I'll see you in my office when you get there."

"I...you'll still let me suck you in your office?" Zoe asked.

"As my Special Student Assistant, that's your number one duty," Noah replied.

"Okay," Zoe said, a big smile on her face as she licked her lips.

Noah felt a deep contentment as he drove to school, leaving Zoe to manage on her bicycle. Of all the girls that he had groomed over the years, none of them had Zoe's natural potential. She wasn't a stupid girl by any means. She topped all of her classes and would most likely be the valedictorian at graduation, it was that she was totally consumed by her sexual urges which were coming to the fore for the first time in her life. The only other time that she'd experience such an insatiable sexual appetite in her life would most likely be when she was in her 40s, when women seemed to shake off any and all inhibitions in their hunger to satisfy themselves.

Noah had been going over students' papers for about 15 minutes when Zoe finally arrived, a radiant smile on her face as she entered his office. Once again, Noah admired and appreciated her basic beauty, long slender legs naked up to the hem of her miniskirt on her upper thighs, and her perfect breasts, her hard chocolate nipples pressing against the material of her T-shirt.

"Hello, Zoe," Noah said, smiling. "How are you this morning?"

"Great!" Zoe replied. "That was the best night of my life."

"You're still wearing the device?" Noah asked.

"Mmm, yes," Zoe replied, blushing. "It kept making me cum when I was riding my bicycle."

"Do you think that it was damaged?" Noah asked, holding up the remote control.

"I-I don't think so," Zoe replied, eyeing the remote control apprehensively, then moaning when Noah pressed the button and all three pieces began vibrating. "Oh, Mr. Grimes," she gasped as her body was wracked by an orgasm, though she remained standing.