His Dominant Landlady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croony
Croony
764 Followers

'Take off the rest of your clothes, that's a good boy!' James did as he was told. Penelope stood looking at his naked body.

'You want this don't you?' she said. James nodded.

'Good,' she said as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. James groaned inwardly at the sight of her underwear. Next she slowly undid the buttons om her blouse and let it drop beside her satin skirt. James marvelled at her large breasts in the satin bra. She teasingly slipped that off to let her breasts hang free, her large nipples erect.

'Come here boy,' she ordered. 'Kneel.'

Penelope pulled James head between her thighs and ordered him to smell her sex. 'Take down my panties,' she asked. James peeled them over her thighs and down her long legs. She sat on the edge of the bed with her legs open.

'Come on then, you know what to do!'

James nervously moved towards her sex. 'Lick it boy!' she said.

James began to lick the older woman's pussy while she gave orders to where and how hard she wanted his tongue. Soon he was licking her to her satisfaction and when he found her clitoris it sent her over the edge and she came all over his face.

When she recovered she walked into her en suite bathroom and returned with a little blue pill and a glass of water. 'Take this James, it's going to be a long night.'

Soon James was on his back with his dominant landlady riding his hard young cock. Penelope had numerous orgasms especially when she laid back and made James fuck her, Finally after taking her from behind they both came in unison and collapsed on the bed. James crawled exhausted to his own room and immediately fell into a deep sleep.

The next few days were relatively quiet for James as Penelope only made him service her once. On Sunday morning she told him that she would need his services that afternoon and he was to report to her bedroom at two o'clock, naked!

James knocked on the door to find a fully clothed Mrs Aston standing by the bed with a blue pill and a glass of water which James duly swallowed. He was told to lie on the bed where Penelope tied his wrists and ankles so he was unable to move. Just then the doorbell rang and she went down stairs to answer it. A panicky James wondered who it could be and hoped that Mrs Aston would get rid of them soon as his cock had began to grow hard.

Suddenly he heard two sets of footsteps on the stairs.

When the bedroom door opened Mrs Aston walked in with a lady wearing a long cream coloured raincoat.

'You remember my sister don't you James?' asked Penelope.

'M..Mrs Talbot,' gasped James.

'Hello James you look..' said Mrs Talbot as she stared at his thick hard cock. 'Good enough to eat.'

'Have fun darling. That cock should stay hard for another four hours. I'll see you later,' said his landlady as she walked out of the bedroom and closed the door behind her.

'Well, what am I going to do with you, young man?' said Heather as she loosened her coat and slipped it off. James gasped when he saw what she was wearing underneath. Mrs Talbot was wearing a tight black silk corset that came up to below her naked breasts. It held up shiny black stockings and she was wearing black high heels. James noticed she wasn't wearing panties and her recently shaved sex was glistening with her juices.

She sat on the bed next to James and took hold of his hard cock.

'I knew as soon as you walked into my office that you were a submissive little slut. It didn't take my sister long to break you. Now you can't live without her dominating your whole existence. Well the good news young man is that you won't be short of mature ladies that will use and abuse you.'

She was slowly wanking James hard cock and she felt it swell as she said that.

'Now I think I need to cum all over that pretty little submissive face of yours,' said Mrs Talbot as she climbed on the bed and straddled his face. 'My sister tells me you know what to do!'

Heather fucked his face hard as his tongue sought out her wet pussy lips and her clitoris. It didn't take long for her to moan and groan as her orgasm built when suddenly she came with her juices squirting all over his face.

'Good boy. That was very nice. Now let me try that cock of yours,' she said as she slid down the bed and impaled herself on his erection.

As she started to ride him she said, 'You will be used by both me and my sister as long as you get good grades on your course work. However if you don't you will be looking for other accommodation. Is that clear?'

James groaned and nodded. He was staring at her large breasts as they heaved in front of his face.

'And if you are a really clever boy some of our more mature friends will pay you a visit and some can be extremely demanding.'

James laid back and thought he was in heaven as Mrs Talbot kept on fucking him until she came once again. The thought of being used by the two mature sisters made James shoot deep inside her.

Croony
Croony
764 Followers
12