His Father's Lover: The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
735 Followers

From her car Amanda saw Toby rise from the couch with Kate naked in his arms and her lips buried against his neck. She climaxed under her own touch then fell back into the worn upholstery with a shudder. Amanda knew then what her jealousy demanded.

Kate was soft in Toby's arms and her breath felt warm on his neck. He paused on the stairs when Kate wrapped his head with her arms and sniffed his cheek. She kissed his lips and snickered, "I can taste myself on your lips. I taste damned good."

Toby didn't answer until he lowered Kate on her bed, then he said, "You taste great, but you're less filling." He balanced on a foot to pull off one shoe and then the other before he finished his thought. "I could eat you all night, but I won't." Kate sat up on the edge of her bed while Toby talked. She waited until she saw an opportunity then tugged on Toby's belt while he teetered. Toby's shoe flew against the wall and he toppled onto the bed next to his laughing mother.

"What did you bring me?" Kate asked as she unbuckled his belt and opened his jeans. Toby fell back on the mattress with a groan and watched the ceiling while his mother stripped his pants off. He felt her lips close around his cock and her fingers slip down around his balls.

Kate's explored the head of his cock with her tongue. The sensations from his mother kissing and sucking on his dick almost made Toby unload in her mouth. That wasn't how he wanted her—not right then, anyway.

Toby confused Kate when he rolled her onto her belly. She understood what he wanted when he lifted her hips and shoved her pillows under her. Kate pushed her butt up and her already-wet pussy lips parted to invite her son's cock.

Kate squealed and squirmed under Toby while the head of his cock entered her. He paused then pushed in again and his shaft slid deeper. Another thrust and his hips squeezed against his mother's soft butt and the sensitive head of his cock pulsed inside her.

Toby caught his breath and fought off his raw instinct. He slid his cock out until only its tip nestled inside Kate, and then he bent over her and pushed his cock straight down to the front of her vagina. He explored there for that sensitive little spot inside her. He knew when Kate gasped and gripped the sheets, when her knees spread below him, that he had it.

The top of Toby's shaft pressed against Kate's taint as he worked the tip of his cock over that spot inside her. Her breath came in gulps and her grip pulled the sheet off the mattress. She threw her head back and groaned as she climaxed. Her juices flowed warm around his shaft and down onto her pillows.

Kate collapsed under Toby and struggled to catch her breath. He paused for a moment then gave into the instinct that he fought off earlier. Toby plunged his rod into Kate and thrilled at her firm resistance. He held her to keep her from sliding forward, and slapped against her until he could no more. His balls tightened, and then he bellowed and emptied himself into his mother.

Toby rolled away from Kate, and she followed him. She kissed sweat off his throat and his face and he held her close. Toby stroked Kate's hair then pulled the bed clothes over them and they writhed through the night together.

*****

The morning lit Kate's bedroom in a warm glow. Toby slept for only four hours, so at first he fought his habit of waking early. He lost. Toby lifted the bed clothes to look at this mother's body. He sniffed the scent of sex and sweat that flowed from under the sheet, then rolled out of bed and covered Kate again. It was shower time.

Toby was nearly done when Kate opened the bathroom door and settled down on the toilet next to the shower. Her hair was tousled and she was still undressed. Toby watched his mother through the steamy glass and guessed that she woke when he got up. He waited until Kate was done peeing, then overcame her token resistance and pulled her into the shower and under the warm spray.

Kate giggled like a girl in Toby's arms until he detached the hand-held sprayer from overhead. She quieted while he rinsed her hair then relaxed against his chest and let the water's pulsing jet sooth her neck and shoulders.

"You're done." Kate said after a few moments. She tensed, turned in Toby's arms and took the sprayer out of his hands. "Let me finish then I'll get your breakfast."

"Good, I'm starving." Toby admitted. He stepped out of the shower and toweled himself off without saying more. He found himself staring blankly at Kate's treadmill positioned in front of the bedroom window, then smiled to himself. It was the only personal exercise machine he'd ever seen that wasn't used mostly as a clothes-hanger.

Toby tugged on the boxer shorts and then the doorbell rang while he pulled his jeans on. He stepped onto the treadmill to look out the window. He found a faded old Civic at the curb in front of the house, but he couldn't see who was at the front door. The doorbell rang again then annoyed Toby by insistently ringing again. He galloped down the stairs with his chest and his feet still bare, ready to snap at anyone he found at the door.

Amanda seemed surprised when Toby threw the door open, and Toby was not ready to find Amanda there. She stood with her hands behind her and her expression shifted from confusion to rage. "Where's Kate?" she asked, and stepped back away from Toby. "I saw the two of you on the couch last night. I want Kate."

"Go away, Amanda" Toby growled. "Go away and stay away."

"I want Kate!" Amanda screamed, and swung an automatic from behind her back. She clutched the gun in both hands and pointed it into Toby's chest. Toby dove and slapped at Amanda's hands. Her gun discharged over his shoulder and the bullet shattered the door frame behind him.

Toby grabbed for the gun and Amanda turned away to keep it away from him. Her body was hardly a barrier to Toby. He reached for the gun over her shoulder and it flashed twice more. One shot went into the street, one went into the grass, and the smoldering casings clattered onto the sidewalk.

Upstairs, Kate jumped at the first shot and screamed as the shots repeated, "Toby! Oh my God, Toby!" She slammed through the bedroom door and down the stairs clutching a towel to her chest. She reached the door in time to see her son grasp the barrel of Amanda's gun and twist it out of her hand. He tossed the gun aside and Amanda collapsed under his weight.

Kate dropped the towel and threw her arms around Toby. She babbled "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" while Amanda thrashed under his weight. Toby trapped Amanda's arms against her back, and then put his knee into her to hold her down.

Toby shrugged his mother off with a growl. Kate stepped back with her eyes wide and her hands over her mouth. "I could have lost you." She gasped. "I could have lost you just like I lost your father."

Amanda twisted around to glare at Kate. "I wasn't here after your motherfucking son." she gasped. "I came here for you. You and me—we were going to die together." Toby's weight crushed air out of Amanda and she gasped, "I can't breathe. You're breaking my back."

Toby glanced over his shoulder at Kate. She stood behind him, shocked at what Amanda said, while neighbors gathered at their doors and peered through their windows. "Get some clothes on." Toby snapped. "And call the police."

Kate disappeared from the door and when Toby saw her again she was running up the stairs with her phone to her ear.

Sirens started from a distance and grew closer while Amanda sobbed under Toby. Police cars sped down the street, then their sirens silenced. They stopped in front of the house and officers approached with their hands on their guns. They tried to decipher what they saw—Toby with Amanda pinned under him, the gun, the spent casings, and the damaged door frame.

Toby released Amanda, held his hands in view and rose to his feet. Amanda was done struggling. The officers helped her to her feet and started to sort out the events.

Neighbors stood by and watched in the growing heat while the officers arranged to transport Amanda to a mental lockup for evaluation. Pictures were taken and evidence was gathered. Friends came and went to ask their questions and give comfort. It was after noon before the door frame was repaired enough to close the door and Kate and Toby were alone again.

Kate busied herself in the kitchen. She fixed lunch and talked the whole time about whatever crossed her mind. Aside from being a little animated, Kate seemed fine to Toby until she was putting the dishes away, then her voice cracked and a tear appeared at the corner of her eye.

Toby led his mom to the sofa and rocked her in his arms while she sobbed. An hour passed before he could calm her down, then he swept her hair from her forehead and asked "Did you finish your shower this morning?" Kate shook her head and Toby said, "Why don't you go finish your shower? I need to get my bag out of the car and change clothes. Then I'll take you to the mall and buy you some new shoes. You'll feel better and that way at least one of the stories you gave Aunt Mary can be true."

They wandered from shop to the food court to shop, glad to be in the air-conditioned mall instead of in the heat outside. Kate bought herself some new workout clothes—brightly printed capri pants that fit her like skin and a new sports bra.

Toby bought his mom a new pair of shoes. She picked them out of a window display and he watched her try them on. "Are those really what you want?" Toby asked. He was doubtful. The shoes were garishly colored fake snake skin, with high spike heels and pointed toes. "They look like they have to hurt."

Kate laughed and looked around to see who was listening. "It isn't about how they feel on my feet; it's about how they make me feel. They make me feel sexy."

Kate seemed happy and relaxed until they were seated for dinner at a dark little restaurant nestled into a corner of the mall parking lot. She arranged her bags under their table and sat up again holding an e-reader she bought that afternoon. Kate looked at it as if reading the package, but to Toby it seemed like something else was on her mind.

"Samantha reads, doesn't she?" Kate asked. She hardly waited for Toby's answer before she held the reader over the table to him. "Give her this. From me."

"She'll love it." Toby said as he took it. "She reads on her phone now, but that screen is awfully small." He watched his mom's expression then went on, "You know, she's not expecting anything from you. She's going to be surprised and more than a little curious about why you're giving her something."

A waiter leaned over Kate's shoulder and suggested the lamb; Toby ordered the trout. Kate didn't continue their conversation until the waiter was gone. "You can just tell her that I want to make friends."

Kate shifted uneasily in her chair before she went on. "That's not my real gift for Samantha." she said. "You're going to be my real gift."

Toby raised his eyebrows to question his mom, so she went on. "Amanda reminded me of something I've always known, but I guess it was only theoretical before. Our relationship is a big risk for both of us. It always has been—personally and professionally. We can't keep doing what we're doing or eventually we'll both be hurt by it. Your undivided attention will be my real gift to Samantha."

Toby's first reaction was to protest, but he held his tongue while the hostess passed to seat a young couple a few tables away. He didn't have a chance to say anything because Kate barely paused. "There's something else that you should know. I work with a psychiatrist whose wife died a couple years ago. We've gone out a few times. It's nothing serious yet, but I'd like to make it serious. If you and I simplify our relationship, then life will be easier for both of us."

"This seems like an odd time and place to let all that out." Toby growled. He felt his face redden.

"That's intentional, honey." Kate explained. "Now you can think about it over dinner and we can talk about it later."

Kate's manipulation angered Toby more than her pronouncements. He made their affair her choice at its outset and it was still hers to end. And the psychiatrist? Why wouldn't she date someone else? He was.

Dinner went by quietly. As Kate hoped, it gave Toby time to set his anger aside and to think about what he would say when they talked again. That time came when they paused on the sidewalk outside the restaurant. A full moon was rising over the tree tops. The evening had cooled comfortably and the air moved just enough to rustle the leaves. He asked, "What's his name—that psychiatrist of yours?"

Kate searched her son's face by the glow from the sign over the door. She couldn't tell what he was feeling, either from his tone of voice or from his expression. She drew her breath and told him "Gene Updike. Dr. Gene Updike."

There was uncertainty in Kate's voice and Toby knew that she was afraid of how he would react. He wrapped his hand around hers to reassure her and said, "Then Dr. Gene Updike is a lucky man."

Kate's worries faded. Her son's words said all that she needed to know. She dropped the shopping bag she was holding and wrapped her arms around Toby. She laid her head against his shoulder and hugged him, then pushed herself back with her hand on his chest. Kate looked up into her son's face and whispered, "And Sam is one lucky girl."

Toby pulled his mom aside, away from a giggling group of women leaving the restaurant. Kate waited until they were out of earshot before she said, "I got my gift yesterday and Samantha will get hers tomorrow. This is what I thought about during dinner; tonight I want to give you something that I know you'll like."

Kate picked up the shopping bag that she dropped and traded it for two bags that Toby carried. She said, "I need to get ready. Take your time getting your car, and pick me up here. And call me Cookie."

"Cookie?" Toby asked, but Kate didn't stop to explain herself. His mom's games were creative and Toby always enjoyed them, but he couldn't guess what she had in mind. He pulled his car around to the front of the restaurant and parked at the curb, and then laughed when Kate appeared.

She strutted to the curb in front of the restaurant in her snake-skin pumps, wearing the low-cut sports bra and skin-tight capris that she bought that afternoon. The pants were too low to hide the top of her thong, and Toby could tell even by the gray parking-lot lights that his mom's lips were painted bright red. Kate had her purse tucked high under her arm, and her hair was pinned up on her head in a reckless slut bun.

Kate glanced at Toby and chewed on a wad of gum, then turned and walked away with her shopping bags swinging by her side. Toby watched the sway of his mom's hips until she stopped in the pool of light under a lamp at the corner of the restaurant. She rifled her purse, found a compact, and powdered her face.

Cookie was a hooker.

Toby got out of his car and sauntered over to where Cookie displayed herself. He watched every curve and every move, and he anticipated. His cock stirred in his pants. Cookie looked away when he stood in front of her, as if he weren't there. "You must be Cookie." Toby said. "I heard about you."

"Good stuff, I bet." Cookie said. She looked up at him, still chewing on her gum, then put her compact away and stepped close; her perfume tickled his nose. "It's always good stuff." she said. Cookie pushed her index finger into his chest and went on, "Cuz I'm that good."

The air that seemed so comfortable earlier suddenly seemed hot and close. Toby's mouth watered. He watched Cookie's lips as she spoke; her hips undulated slowly as she shifted her weight from side to side. Toby glanced around then reached to cup one of Cookie's tits in his hand. She let him pinch her nipple then pushed his hand away. Cookie snapped her fingers and opened her palm. "Nothin's free hun. 150 bucks up front" she said. "And we go to my place."

"That's pretty steep for a girl on the street." Toby said. He was guessing. Cookie was the only hooker he ever tried to pick up.

"It's take it or leave it, big guy." she said. "But you should know—I'm worth every cent." Cookie stepped close to Toby and ran her hands over the front of his jeans. Her eyebrows rose in exaggerated surprise; Toby was already hard.

Toby pushed Cookie's hand away and adjusted his cock. He was in no position to quibble over the price. He pulled his wallet from his back pocket, sorted out three bills and stuffed them into Cookie's cleavage. "I got needs." he said. He motioned to his dick and said, "Big ones."

Cookie covered the cash in her cleavage with her hand and tried to stifle a laugh, but snorted through her nose instead.

Toby picked up Cookie's bags then grasped her elbow and pulled her to his car so fast that Cookie had to run in her new high heels or be dragged. He stuffed Cookie and her bags into his car then pulled it around to the dark side of the restaurant.

"You're going to start earning your money right now." Toby said. He put his arm around Cookie's shoulders and pulled her against him while he unzipped his jeans. He wrestled his hard-on out of his boxer shorts and wrapped Cookie's hand around it.

Cookie tried to pull away and Toby caught her wrist. She told him, "I'm not going to jerk you off here! I said we do it at my place."

"Then do it while I drive." Toby insisted. Cookie looked down at his cock, hard and straight and gleaming in the light from the dashboard, and she gave in.

Toby drove and Cookie directed him to the alley behind her house. All the while she leaned against his shoulder, slipped her fingers around the head of his thick cock and pumped his shaft. He stopped her over and over—when he felt like he was about to blow, and at stoplights where people could watch.

Toby tucked his cock away when they got to Cookie's house and followed her to the kitchen door. The light above the door was dim and Cookie had a hard time seeing what she was doing while she unlocked the door.

"Get out of my light, would you?" Cookie said, and tried to elbow Toby away, but Toby didn't move. He put one hand on the door frame and loomed over her. He groped her and inhaled her scent, some of which came from a bottle and some of which was her own.

The bolt threw with a sharp click and Toby pushed Cookie into the house. He held her by one elbow so she couldn't step away, then he flicked on the kitchen light and pushed Cookie to her knees. Toby fumbled while he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. Cookie pushed his hands away and pulled his stiff rod out of his pants while Toby tossed his shirt aside.

Cookie parted her lips and Toby shoved his cock into her mouth, over her tongue, and to the back of her throat. Cookie gagged and pushed him away, and then went to work. She worked for every cent; she was unrelenting. Toby leaned back against the door to keep from collapsing while she drew his cock between her lips. She explored him with her tongue and pumped him with her hands.

She had Toby close to coming in the car and he never got far from it on their way into the house. He held Cookie's head so she couldn't pull away, then he unloaded in her mouth. Toby panted and grunted and the cream he pumped into her mouth oozed around his shaft and over her red, red lips.

Toby let Cookie go and she sat down on the floor, laughing and gasping for breath. She swallowed what she could and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. He held his jeans up and shuffled to the still-darkened dining room.

Toby pulled a chair away from the table and collapsed onto it. His cock dangled limp between his legs but his lust for Cookie was unquenched. He motioned for her to come to him.

Cookie didn't even stand. She crawled to him then rose to her knees between his legs.

NotWise
NotWise
735 Followers