His Father's Lover: The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
737 Followers

Toby pulled Cookie's bra over her head and the money he'd stuffed into her cleavage scattered on the floor. He pushed his lips to her ear and told her, "The blow job was great. Now I want your tits."

Cookie tugged Toby's shoes and jeans off and leaned over his lap with his soft cock between her boobs. She looked up at Toby with a grin. "Working your way down?" she asked.

Toby liked Cookie's smile. He touched her lips and admitted, "Yeah, guess I am. I'll have your pussy soon enough." He fell quiet while Cookie worked. The light from the kitchen outlined the muscles in her supple back with shadows, from her shoulders down to the appealing spread of her hips. He watched the way Cookie worked and his cock hardened between her breasts. It didn't take long.

"Oh God!" Toby groaned and shoved Cookie away. She fell back on her haunches and watched in confusion while Toby writhed. He lost himself in excitement for only a moment and now he struggled to keep from spraying himself on Cookie's breasts. That wasn't where he wanted it to go.

"Are you okay?" Cookie asked. Her eyes were on the veined rod that he squeezed in his fist. She looked up to Toby's face in time to see him relax and regain control.

"I'm fine." Toby answered. "I almost lost it. I want to come in you, not on you."

Toby stood up and pulled Cookie to her feet, and then bent her over the table. Cookie tried to push herself up onto her elbows, but Toby stopped her. He grasped her wrists and held them behind her back with one hand. Toby pulled her pants and her thong down with the other hand and Cookie squirmed while he opened her pussy with a finger, and then two fingers.

He sucked Cookie's juice off his fingers then shoved his cock into her wet slit; Cookie threw her head back and gasped. She was helpless in Toby's grasp and there was little she could do but pull one foot out of the clothes that bound her ankles and spread her legs for him.

Toby held Cookie down on the table with one hand and spread her butt cheeks with his other hand—all to get a better view while he pumped his glistening shaft in her sweet cunt. He put his thumb against Cookie's asshole and pressed there until it yielded. She squawked in surprise while he pushed his thumb into her.

Lust gave way to uncontrolled excitement. The table jumped and slid across the room while Toby slammed his hips against Cookie's butt. The sensations building in his cock overwhelmed him. Toby let Cookie's wrists go and held her hips with both hands. He came with a roar; his balls tightened and he pumped his essence into her.

"Don't stop now!" Cookie cried as Toby's thrusts started to slow. He knotted one hand in her hair, pulled her head back and rammed her. He felt Cookie's pussy tighten and pulse around his cock. She climaxed with a scream.

Toby only let Cookie go after he was done with her. She pushed herself up on her elbows and caught her breath for a moment then she rolled on her back and lifted her legs around Toby's waist.

"I think Cookie's in love." she said, and used her legs to pull Toby to her.

The kitchen light shined off a droplet of sweat on Cookie's cheek. Toby leaned over her and wiped the drop away. He watched every detail of her expression and asked, "And what about Kate?"

Kate sat up and wrapped her son in her arms and legs. She laid her head against his chest and whispered, "Oh Toby! Kate loves you too. That will never change."

Toby held Kate and kissed her. He kissed her mouth and her throat, her neck and her shoulders, and then she led him to bed.

He wasn't sure how it happened or when; he was lost in his mother's touch and her taste, and her scent. He felt her leg slide over his hip and felt the head of his cock slip into her. Toby watched Kate by the moonlight falling through her window as she slowly joined their bodies together. Her body undulated in his arms, her hands clutched at him, her legs embraced him.

It was sweet for them both when, late that night, Toby held his mother's soft, exhausted body and let his cock slip out of her for the last time.

*

The story of Kate's seduction by her son is in "His Father's Lover." "The Gift" was meant to stand alone as a story, but it does contain references and details that you won't fully understand without reading the first story.

As always, I appreciate reader's comments and input.

NotWise
NotWise
737 Followers