All Comments on 'His Friend's Mom'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To bad it is the end.

Was hoping he would end up with Mia, after his sister that is a Dr. had something go wrong during a sugery she was performing on Reyna causing her death.

ccs29745ccs29745over 1 year ago

Great story. My first love was like her. She was 14 years older than me. I thought it was well written. Keep up great work!

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 1 year ago

So, do they live across the street form each other? If they live half an hour away from each other, how is it that Zach and Mia go to the same school? I had trouble following that. If she were a powerful political figure, confessing to hi parents that she was paying Zach for sexual favors could have ended her political career. Oh, but wait, it happens in real life. Never mind.

Decent story overall for a piece of fiction. Some of the dialogue was a bit stiff. I kind of felt you made Zach have the maturity level of a 10-year-old though. Not sure if I am going to rate this one or not. Still confused.

syd_v63syd_v63over 1 year ago

The writing was too perfunctory. It read like an outline and less like a true fleshed out story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Felt like an awkward story. She's just says have sex with me and he agrees? You could have fleshed that part out a bit more. Why does she withdraw $10,000 to give to a shy boy when it could have easily been transferred to his bank account? Why is he telling his parents about the money at all? But the biggest "huh" moment is when the parents are telling him he can't go to college so you're gonna have to go to a trade school instead? LMAO what? It would have been nice to know how the sister is doing after the time skip but the story felt like a Disney movie that wasn't well grounded or thought out.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If she was not a politician the story would be almost reality. A business woman could do this but the daughter should be outraged. I can accept an older woman taking a young lover as her need to be “young again”. I have seen this in cougars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There’s some inconsistencies in the story. At the beginning you say Zach has no friends but the cat, then later on you mention that he and Reyna’s daughter are best friends. Also, why does she drive him home when he lives across the street?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous