His Friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next year, Zach has gotten comfortably settled into his job and is doing pretty well. Reyna is very proud of him and decides that now is the moment she has been waiting for, He is ready for marriage now. She is going to surprise him by proposing with the ring that she got in secret. The middle aged woman tells her daughter when they are at home together "I'm going to ask Zach to marry me tonight." Mia squeals in excitement and hugs her mom, showing that she is fully supporting of this, just like Reyna knew she would be. She was sure that Mia would be happy about it.

"That would be great!" Mia says as she hugs her mom fiercely. The two are in a very good mood. Then Zach returns from work and they quickly act normal so as to not make him suspicious. It is meant to be a surprise, after all. Reyna is barely able to hide her grins. She puts the ring box in her pocket as Zach cuddles with Abby. She tells him they'll go to her favorite restaurant tonight and he eagerly agrees with her. It is the way he always is, going along with what she tells him without any questions. Just complete obedience to Reyna.

Reyna makes sure that he is in a great mood throughout the meal. Then when it is over, she grabs his hands. Looking deep into his eyes, she says "Zach, I've been in love with you for a long time now and today I want to ask you if you will make me the happiest of women." She then gets down on one knee and opens the ring box, showing him the gold wedding band she's gotten for him a few days ago. He gasps in shock as he looks at it. "Will you marry me?" Reyna asks her much younger boyfriend, who quickly nods with tear filled eyes. He's never been happier before in his entire life.

When they get back home, he proudly shows Mia his wedding ring. "Look!" he says excitedly. "Your mom proposed to me." He frowns when he sees how she is giggling, not at all surprised by this particular piece of news. "Why aren't you surprised?" he asks suspiciously.

Mia stops chuckling long enough to say "Because I already knew that my mom was going to propose to you, before the two of you left the house," she says as she picks Abby up from the floor and hands her over to Zach. Zach's eyes go wide in surprise as he takes his cat in his arms. Then he smiles.

Eight months later he and Reyna get married in a grand ceremony with many people surrounding them as guests. She is a public figure, after all. Zach is happier than he ever thought he could be. Here is what he's always wanted, to get married to the woman he loves, who also loves him. And he has it, now and forever.

The End.

How do you feel about Reyna?