All Comments on 'His Loss, Planning the Cruise?'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Far Out!

Wow,how I love poly!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
A wonderful tale!!!!

Wow, a great addition to the previous two chapters! There is so much I might say about this wonderful tale but any comments or advice on my part would be superfluous. A further chapter or two, by all means. Pete.

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 17 years ago
More great writing about love and the erotic

I love how non-judgmental everyone is in this chapter. While I wish it were reality, I do love the example set by your characters.

I love the openness and teaching that gets done, too. Everything is done with compassion, respect, understanding, and, of course, with lots of fun.

Great story. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This story just got better and better - WOW

was amazed at the 'group' arrangement and how it continually evolved in to basically an orgy but in a gentle and loving way with no smuttiness or such - absolutely brilliant - hopefully there is more to come about the actual cruise with Mark & Crystal getting to join the fun and games. Just shows what real loving is all about. Just one criticism - in the beginning Amanda said she didn't want Pete to cum inside her as she was not on the pill - then later she said she wasn't able to have children because of some problem then later again she mentioned about wanting/having children - rather confusing?? But all in all a wonderful story - just wish I could find love like that and people like this to share it with as it opened all there minds (and mine) in to just what love is really all about.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
Chemotherapy and / or radiation is used when a lumpectomy is done.

Ductal carcinoma in situ:

When a lumpectomy is performed for DCIS, lymph node biopsy and radiation therapy may be performed. For DCIS, chemotherapy is not recommended, but tamoxifen may be recommended for tumors which contain an abundance of estrogen receptors.

watchercdbwatchercdbalmost 14 years ago
wonderful story

this sis a great story please continue the series atr least with the cruise it would be a shame to let this story end this way

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
I love an open mind Billy -

1. - it is a story no jail time

2. Polygamy is a crime it is committed when someone breaks the law on marrying more than one person in the US. some one married elsewhere is not a criminal the marriage contract may not hold up in an American court however

3. Give it a break - just enjoy the joy of living the story describes - live it the way you choose and move on - I did not see any requirement you. like it, agree with it, or abide with it in the login screens for the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent !!

The way you brought their love together is nice. We need more love in the world, and less ego from closed minded people. I, myself, have always considered scars as battles fought and WON. Badges of honor. Good stories, THANK YOU.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
you had me until this one

not as good as you first two. you turned them from a loving group into something less, it became all about sex and not love. but it's your story and you get a solid 4.

tazmuntazmunover 11 years ago
Good series, but glad it ended

You started taking a loving special relationship between 3 people that was about love to a group dynamic guarantied to end the loving feelings and will most likely lead into troubled waters even before you get them on the cruise ship to get married. The definition of a sexual act includes oral which includes jealousy, fear, and will undo all the horrors the love did for Amanda. If one is lucky enough to ever find that, keep it special protect it because the average person cannon exist in that or in an even more complicated dynamic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It's too bad that all of your stories I've read so far lack the joy, or even the possibility, of children. That would fit well into some of your tales and this is one of them, I feel.

That said, "His Loss" and the two continuations were a good read. Thanks for sharing.

Alaska84Alaska84almost 10 years ago

I have read your stories several times! Each time I come away appreciating the amount of effort you put forth in writing your stories. Thank you for sharing them with us! Loved it!

Dawgbite38Dawgbite38about 8 years ago

Great story. It needs a ending though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
20 Square in Shower?

I don't think so! That would be 2 inch by10 inch or 4 inch by 5 inch. A small one person shower would be 24 inch by 24 inch not really big enough to fit two people in it. I should know, I lived in a really tiny apartment with one of those, not even enough room to turn around, let alone have two people in it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not really understand why on LE all authors thinks that poly families are converting by time to an open relationship. I am a part of a triplet (probably this is why I am especially looking for this kind of stories sometimes on LE and other sites) and we three were close friends with a triplet and a quadruplet families, the triplet tried to open and broken up within a year, one member of the quadruplet cheated on them and after a hard year spent with trying to rebuild the connection between them "divorced" the cheater, now they are a triplet like us. So I think the same happens with a poly family like a normal duo when there no "monogamy", the strong emotional connection, the trust, the spousal love will evaporate sooner or later. We firstly met in and living together since 2001, our triplet is strictly closed from the beginning and we have no marital issues ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous