His Lover's Secret

Story Info
He knows she's different, but what will he do about it?
1.5k words
4.19
17.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michchick98
michchick98
439 Followers

"I can't help but wonder about you," Michael whispered as he watched Emma sleep.

He'd met her a month ago at a nightclub and they'd hit it off immediately. He was disappointed to learn, however, she never went out during the day. She had a night job, she rarely got out of bed before eight p.m. and was in bed by no later than seven a.m. the next morning.

He didn't want to believe what his gut had been telling him, but after being with her for a month, he just knew. She'd never said anything to him about her lifestyle and he'd also noticed she'd rarely eat. He'd never seen her fangs, nor had she ever fed from him, but he was convinced she was a vampire.

She stirred and her eyes opened. She turned on her back to face him. "You can't help but wonder what?" she asked, reaching out to stroke his cheek. Even in the dark room, he could see the love shining in her dark eyes.

Michael swallowed hard and prepared himself for her answer. "Are you a vampire?"

Emma smiled, showing just a hint of her fangs. "Yes. Does that bother you?"

"Actually, no." He rolled to his back then swung his feet over the bed and stood. Turning, he glanced down at her, not caring he was stark naked. "I just don't understand why you didn't tell me before now."

Emma pulled the sheet around her and got out of bed. She walked around to the other side so she was facing him. "I didn't know how you'd react, Michael. I didn't want to tell you for fear of losing you."

"But you had to know I'd find out sooner or later."

"How did you figure it out?"

"We've never gone out during the day. You're rarely awake during daylight hours. If you are, it's not for very long and your curtains and shades are always drawn." He reached for his boxers which had been haphazardly tossed on a chair beside the bed when they'd gotten back to her apartment earlier. "When we do go out at night, you rarely eat."

"Those things wouldn't lead you to believe I was a vampire. Lots of people are night owls."

"Night owls yes, but not many people sleep from sunup to sundown." Michael pulled her into his arms. Kissing the top of her head, he realized it didn't matter she was a vampire. He'd already fallen in love with her in the short time they'd been dating.

Emma buried her face in his chest. "So you're not angry with me?"

He pulled away and turned her face up to his. He planted a tender kiss on her sweet lips. "No. I could never be angry with you, Emma." He kissed her again. "I love you."

"Y – you love me?"

"Yes. I think I've loved you from the moment we met. I knew there was something different about you, but I didn't care. You snagged my heart and I don't want you to let it go."

Emma sighed. "I love you too, Michael. I'd been going to the nightclub we met at for weeks. I saw you there all the time and fell in love with you long before we ever met face-to-face."

Michael sat down on the bed and tugged her into his lap. "So tell me, how long have you been a vampire?"

Emma chuckled. "Only twenty-eight years. I was born a vampire. My parents, however, are another story. They met in the 1500s. Dad was a vampire when he met mom. They fell in love and he turned her. I can't even tell you the number of brothers and sisters I have."

"Holidays must be fun, huh?"

"Oh they are. Other than being vampires, we're a pretty normal family. We celebrate birthdays and holidays just like everyone else." She rested her head on his shoulder. "Oddly enough, only two of my siblings have married mortals."

"Really? Only two?"

"Yeah. Most of my family lives in Europe. Seems the vampire population is larger and more accepted in certain parts there. The two who married mortals live here in the states. One in Boston and the other in L.A."

"And your siblings never turned their spouses?"

"Not as far as I know."

"So, can I ask you something else, Emma?"

"Sure." She lifted her head and gazed into his eyes, content with the love and acceptance she saw there. She leaned in and kissed him. "You can ask me anything."

"Will you turn me?"

Of all the things she'd expected him to ask, that wasn't it. Elation, shock and fear ran through her. "What? Why?"

"Because I love you. I want us to be together always, Emma." He smiled down at her. "Unless you don't want to turn me."

"Oh, it's not that, Michael." She chewed on her lower lip indecisively. "It's just that I've never turned anyone before. I've heard the transition can be painful. I've also heard that for some, it can lead to death."

"Well, vampires are the undead anyway, right?"

"Most are, yes. Some, like me who were born vampires, are a bit more vulnerable and they can die. If I turned you, you'd have those same vulnerabilities."

"Emma, I don't care. I want this. I want you. For always."

She sighed and slid off his lap. Pulling the sheet from around herself she took a step toward him and pushed him back onto the mattress. She reached for the waistband of his boxers and brought them down, over his knees then his ankles and tossed them over her shoulder. Straddling his thighs, she reveled in the feeling of his erection brushing against her.

Emma leaned over him and grazed his neck with her fangs. She lapped at the spot with her tongue and felt him shiver beneath her. "I've also heard if I turn you while we make love, the pleasure we both feel will be like nothing we've ever felt before."

Michael didn't think it was possible, but his cock got harder just thinking of Emma piercing the flesh of his neck and drinking her fill from him, changing him to one of her kind. "I'll risk the consequences of the pain, Emma. Do it."

He turned his head to the side, giving her free access to his neck while guiding is raging erection slowly into her. When he was fully inside her, he began moving his hips in a lazy rhythm. Emma still seemed uncertain. He could feel her kissing his neck and her breathing became erratic.

"Do it, Emma. Turn me while I fuck you."

His words spurred her on. If he was willing, she couldn't see a reason not to. She'd wanted to turn him from the day they'd met and now was her chance. Michael is strong, she thought. He'll survive, I know he will.

"Make sure this is what you want, Michael. We'll be mates for life." When he held her tighter and told her again to do it, she increased her pace, meeting him thrust for thrust. Lowering her head again, she lapped at the vein in his neck. Her orgasm loomed dangerously close. She wanted to time it just right.

When she felt his hands grip her hips tighter and his body tense, she closed her mouth over the vein, piercing it with her fangs. Her orgasm hit and she was blinded by the pleasure of it while Michael's blood flowed into her mouth.

She was vaguely aware of Michael crying out her name while he filled her with his seed. His entire body shook through his release and Emma could feel his heartbeat slowing. Only a few more seconds and he'd be dead. When she felt his body fall limp, she released his neck, lapped at the wound to close it and curled up against him. It would be a few minutes before he woke as a vampire. She raised her wrist to her mouth and pierced it, then brought it to Michael's mouth, letting her blood drip onto his tongue.

Emma traced lazy circles on his chest, watching as his skin slowly paled under her touch. She could feel his slight breath against her hair and knew he was coming around. His breathing became deeper and she felt his arms wrap around her – different from how it felt just a few minutes before. He was no longer warm, his heart no longer beating in his chest.

She raised her head to look into his eyes, which were open and gazing at her. "How do you feel?"

"Incredible," he replied. "I felt you sucking my blood, I felt the life drain out of me, but then there was just peace. No pain."

She leaned in and kissed him. "I'm glad. I love you, Michael, my handsome vampire."

"And I love you, Emma, my mate for life."

"So what will you tell your family?"

"Nothing for now. This will be our little secret."

====

This is just something that came to me a few days ago. I hope you enjoyed it. If not, be gentle with your feedback. Happy New Year everyone and thanks for reading. Keep an eye out for more stories coming soon.

michchick98
michchick98
439 Followers