All Comments on 'His Mother Knew He Loved Her'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kplusmckplusmcalmost 12 years ago
great

hope there is more

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago

I love a happy ending, The love between mother and son Im sure only intensifies once they are truly together as one.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Craig is one lucky guy

Having a woman that craves to get her asshole reamed is quite special. I like that she had become pregnant, but Craig's name should have been put on the birth certificate showing that he is the child's father. Perhaps Val will have more of Craig's babies, and they could have a big family of all girls.

I'm sure that Val will teach him how to make her submissive to him the way she wants to be.

I'd like to read a second chapter of how Val and Craig lived together with Val being her son's slave, and enjoying every day of their lives.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
'My wife deserves nothing but the best, and that's what she is going to get, forever!' he told his mother.

It's great when a boy becomes his mother's young husband, as Craig does in this excellent story of hot motherfucking by a recognized master. It's a psychological thing. The boy's been sticking his big young prick up between his mother's legs for a while, now that they're both agreed that he is in fact her young groom and they're on their honeymoon, Craig'll have his fat prick up his mother's mommy-hole more than it's just hanging between his legs. If it were up to him his big cock'd be clamped to his mother's cunt up to his young balls permanently, like with glue. Craig's giving his mom so many hot incestuous fucks, he's been unloading his potent young balls and shooting so much of his warm creamy semen up her mommy-cunt, that it's inevitable--he's fucking a baby up where he was once a little baby. And he'll be doing it over and over again, giving his mom his cute little incest kids, from his fertile balls to his mother's fertile womb.

57j257j2almost 10 years ago
Wonderful

Yet another wonderful story from a prolific author!!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
The pefect story.

A loving son, a doting mom, confession, consummation, marriage and babies. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story gave it 5 stars!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Beautifully writen story. The son was mature beyond his years. He knew no one would ever love him as unconditionally as his mother. Except sexually, he knew everything about her. The mother recognized that her son was a mature male and accepted him as one. Finally, she realized the safety, security and unli,ited depth of his love for her. It is refreshing to read a story where the lovers have no guilt, shame, self-loathing or self-recrimination for willingly and freely loving who they want. Psychologically and emotionally, they realize love has/had no boundaries. Only people has boundaries. 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous