All Comments on 'His Private Tutor'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Excellent - thank you for writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yesss!

Excellent! Sequels Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

I thoroughly enjoyed your story, and hope there are more episodes to come.

HAMFANHAMFANover 13 years ago
Oh my

The 19th century meets the mid-20th in an orgy of fun

RecHikerRecHikerover 13 years ago
Excellent!

Your story certainly deserves the 5 rating I gave it and possibly more!

I hope this is only the beginning!

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

great style of storytelling, very nice tease

romchik21romchik21over 13 years ago
Totally applies to Me-Love it.

If Only i had such a tutor, my math troubles would be gone(trying to get an engineering degree)

really nice buildup, slow and easy.

super nice.

if you are going to write a sequel, please don't include the old professor.

no cookie cutter effect in your stories really like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loose ends

Really enjoyed the tale. Ending left some loose ends; what about Julie and the professor, how did Arnold do the rest of the class, did Julie continue the tutoring and did things go further?

sacksackover 13 years ago
getting caught

You started this idea of the couple almost getting caught way back with "Alan and Theresa perform experiements". However, if they NEVER actually get caught I'm not sure why you keep repeating the same premise.

This story would have been much much better if it wasn't so predictable. The reader knew that as the episodes became more lascivious, the girl's mentor would get more and more aroused. And their own experiments were extremely vanilla. It would have been nice to have some unexpected kink/fetishes thrown in for a little pepper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

I think it would be a good twist to make this whole story just a memory to Julie as she prepares for her first day of 'real' teaching. Perhaps having to accept a job as a senior high instructor, teachers have to take what they can get you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best of the best

Charles, you know I think your stories are great, sorry I do not leave more comments, I shall try and correct that in the future, thank you for letting me know about your new posts

A_SatoriA_Satoriover 13 years ago
Another fun/enjoyable story!

The “Petersunn” believability/suspension of disbelief wasn't quite as well done as his usual high standards, but the story was still a page turning, fun read. I do wish Julie's advisor would have asked for a demonstrated example of exactly what she was doing to motivate her student, but... well, we can't have everything we'd like!

Great entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Two more fun characters

Another good story from you. These two characters are fun ones. A sequel with them would be good. Her professor, however, seems like more of a watcher than a participant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another wonderful storyline

I'm so glad that you already are contemplating a sequel, because I definitely want to read more about these characters. The tutoring sessions must continue until after the test and perhaps all the way to the final exam. And Julie and the professor should continue reviewing her performance and working on that report. Naturally, those sessions can only become more intimate, perhaps with Julie demonstrating some of her techniques. Also, for those who want a twist, why not have the mother walk in on them (I suspect that she walks in on Arnold in hopes of catching him in the act).

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22about 13 years ago
Can you make Julie's Mentor MORE assertive???

Great reading again, Charles!!

I agree with the plural comments about developing the Prof's character...

Julie's constant and seemingly innocent comparisons to Mr. Peters' styke and pedagogy gives her Prof ALL the permission to bring out her deeper levels of submission and her delicious exhibitionist tendancies...

Who knows, maybe he can visit her at HER home....??

Have a GREAT 2011...... read you soon!!

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Kutter is a WIMP!!

SO many chances for Kutter to lead and not wuss out!! Although tittilating writing, as usal, this story lacked the strong male character....and what's worse, even reminded the reader of our Mr. Peters, who would have, no doubt, prepped young Julie for every advance in her teaching methodology!!

I hope you will continue this story line and allow Kutter to grow a pair!! failing that, there are plenty of characters who could step up to the proverbial plate and take full advantage of the many traits you have assigned this cutie!! Perhaps Arnold's parents catch her and punish her in both a time-honoured and humiliating fashion??? Perhaps Kutter pays a visit to Julie's home and introduces Pain. Humiliation and Pleasure (along with a little Incest) to Julie's happy domicile??

It felt like you were a little off this time, Charles..... plenty of opportunity but NO ONE (except Julie on a subdued basis) successfully pushing the envelope!!

Let's see the 2nd round of this story...and for Heaven's sake TAKE OFF the GLOVES!!

Cheers!

StoryPalStoryPalabout 13 years ago
Another excellent story, Charles

Really enjoyed the story. The pacing was great, building all the way along.

Although Kutter was a weak supporting part of this story, that very weakness leaves lots of room for a sequel in that direction: the student leads the professor into interesting situations, giving him great anguish because of his mixture of desires and fears. It also allows Julie to adopt the authority position, in an inversion of the usual size/status expectations (Is Julie learning to be a Delta Nu?). Will Julie decide to take Mr. Peters' reports to heart and practice on Professor Kutter? Or will Professor Kutter grow a pair and make it his mission in life to develop a (closely monitored) team of tutors using Julie's methods (how will he fund the educational expenses)?

How many students will Julie tutor and what form will her former students use to give recommendations (word of mouth, letters to parents, suggestions of impressed teachers, ?)? Can she get reports of Miss Nishida's activities and develop her own style?

I agree that there are many possibilities here and look forward to your special twist on those you choose to develop.

LeCoachLeCoachabout 13 years ago
Good story

I gave you a 5 but I would liked to have seen Arnold fuck her tight asshole...right through her panties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sequel!

Please make a sequel! Great story!

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed this story. This is a scenario every high school / college guy dreams about. Please write more.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
"She was pumping her face up and down on his dick, fucking her face with his cock"

The characters were so timid and naive, yet their experiences developed into the throes of pleasure...and of success in learning. A wonderfully conceived story, with a secondary plot that could have overshadowed the main plot, but didn't (although for titular reasons, we'd probably liked for it to happen.) Such stories paint such visible pictures in our mie stornds that we allow ourselves to experience the foreseeable future before it happens, and we quickly read further to see what the author has in store for his characters, and us. Sometimes the expectations are more fun than the story itself, but with Mr. Petersunn's stories, that is not the case. Thanks for a good read.

zex95966zex95966almost 12 years ago
Dam I love your stories.

There is a good amount of teasing and pleasing in all of them.

The more you write, the more I will read. I suppose that makes you a good teacher =P

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story, sequel suggested

dump the old professor - a distraction, he adds nothing to the story. focus on arnold exploring julie's body. arnold should become dominant and fuck julie's ass. she has to do ass to mouth. maybe she should get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep Prof.

His presence in the story adds a frisson-is he going to be seduced ??

Good work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfect!!

I LOVED it all!! I am so thoroughly soaked thanks to your gifted writing ability! Follow your intuition and everything will continue to flow... ;).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Albeit repetative

An alright story, "albeit" I think I was about to turn back if I read certain words another time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I have been a fan of erotic literature for many years, and I must say that this is close to the PERFECT story. It can be enjoyed by both male and female. Just excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ya

good but arnold would have been allowed to touch her naked breasts and fuck her in the cunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sequel

This one was very good, can i recommend, a female student in the future or perhaps, group lessons, or future lessons with arnold for other school studies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best story that I have ever read

Absolutely the best story I have ever read......and I have read a lot of stories. GREAT WRITING.....loved it.....one comment is that I think you over used the word albeit

ErnestHemingwayErnestHemingwayover 9 years ago
Original and hot!

What an original premise, and Julie is every boy's dream come true! Hot stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hot story with a teasing thread of observational humorous introspection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Lucky, very lucky boy! To be in this story with a great girl...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
tutor needed

you need a math tutor to check your work, but details aside, it is inspiring

yorkshirezombieyorkshirezombieover 6 years ago

Loved this story would certainly like to read more from where it leaves off!

hothim1991hothim1991over 6 years ago

This is the first story I have read of yours and I found it very hot. Would love to see next part with more adventures of Julie with her student and professor.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sequel please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous