His Teacher, His Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
How can a friendly competition hurt someone's ego?
4.4k words
4.45
86.3k
41

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Miss, it's time to wake up. You've had enough beauty sleep as it is."

Sarah woke up, but her eyes remained closed as Josh's voice floated through her ears. She screwed her eyes shut even tighter as she tried to block him out, but it clearly wasn't working. Feeling the covers shift on the bed, goosebumps began to prickle on Sarah's skin as Josh's hand splayed itself on her thigh. Almost instantly, she was wet for him and for once in two weeks that she had been a personal fuck toy for him, she was not ashamed. Josh's hand dipped further just barely brushing her wetness before she felt his breath on her ear, "I know you're awake, Miss. Your body doesn't lie to me. Now look at me."

Her eyes opened and before she knew it she was staring into a pair of dark grey eyes in front of her. "Good morning, beautiful," he said impishly. "Guess what day it is."

"Sunday?"

"You wish," Josh replied. "You just wish that today was your last day but nope! It's only Saturday."

Sarah groaned inwardly, but the sound of disgust turned to a moan of pleasure as he speared her core. Just as suddenly as he was inside her, her pussy grabbed him and held on. Even though he had just fucked her not even three hours ago mercilessly, his cock was still rock hard for her tight pussy. As the rock stabbed her over and over again, all thoughts left her mind with the exception of how sore she was. Josh reviled in the little sounds that she made. Her cries of pleasure and her whimpers of pain only made him more excited.

"Come on Miss," he groaned. "Moan for me." His hand roughly grabbed her tit and squeezed as she did just what he just said. He twisted her nipples bringing her closer to orgasm before quickly pulling away from her and sitting up on the mattress. He watched her thrash about as if she was in pain and held her legs open.

"Na ah ah," he said. "No cumming for you, Miss. Not now at least. Now sit up."

Sarah sat up in the bed and Josh crawled up to her with his ridged cock in her face. She looked up at him but she knew what to do. Her tongue flicked out and lapped at the head where she automatically tasted herself. Taking advantage of her mouth open, Josh pushed in and held her head completely still.

"That's a good girl," he moaned as she gagged around him but held on. "Suck your favourite student's cock." He slowly began to slide in and out of her mouth gently face fucking her. She felt his large bulb leave her throat only to slide back in as his balls tapped against her chin. Her throat contracted against his shaft over and over again as Josh slowly sped up thrusting harder into her face. Both of their moans grew louder and more muffled as he fucked her face with everything he was worth.

"Fuck...fuck...," he murmured as he almost forgot that he was possibly hurting the poor lady, but then again he didn't care. As he felt his balls tighten, his strokes became shorter keeping close to her throat. Neither of them were ready as Josh's world shattered and blew his load down her throat. Sarah squirmed lightly as his cock sat lodged in her mouth with his balls jammed against her chin. Every spurt went to her belly and not a drop was wasted. When he could finally breath again, Josh pulled back with that same Cheshire cat smile.

"Well that was fun wasn't it, Miss," he asked

All she did was look up at him as she licked her lips. Fun wasn't necessarily the word she used to describe that experience, but if she wasn't honest with herself, her body was for her. Nervously, Sarah shifted against the bed and she felt something wet beneath her. To her dismay, Josh jumped and pressed his hand between her legs and pulled back a glistening palm. "Well well, lookie here," he murmured inspecting his hand then wiping it on her thigh. "Looks like you enjoyed it more than you let on. Who knew that my slut of a teacher would cum from me face fucking her." Smirking to himself he hopped off the bed and grabbed his bathrobe. "Well, I'm off to take a shower. You need to change these sheets. We want to make our guest as comfortable as possible now don't we, Miss?"

***

That day, Josh let Sarah rest...in a sense. He didn't touch her again other than the occasional smack on the ass, but he did put her to work. After she washed up, she cleaned the entire house from top to bottom in preparation of Nikki coming over. After she cleaned se then preceded to cook diner. Josh particularly enjoyed himself due to the fact that the poor girl was naked he whole time. He enjoyed how her tits bounced up and down on her chest as she ran throughout the large house to do his bidding. Well into the evening, after the sun had set, dinner was served in the dining room.

"Wow," Josh commented. "Who would've thought that a slut could cook?"

"I actually do have other talents, Josh," Sarah murmured. "Fucking and sucking are not my only talents."

Josh smiled impishly as he finished his plate and stood from the table. The cotton robe he wore parted at the top revealing a tad bit of chest hair and his lower half tented with absolutely no shame. Sarah groaned inwardly as she picked up the plates and took them to the kitchen. Josh walked into the den and sat on the couch watching tv as he listened to Sarah padding around the kitchen. Just as he was getting comfortable, a quiet but firm knock resounded through the house. Jumping up, Josh walked to the door and opened to a very short and gorgeous Nikki.

"Good evening beautiful," he murmured as he eyed her wolfishly.

Her porcelain skin blushed a light pink as she looked up at him. "Good evening, Josh," she replied. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your call?"

"You will see," he replied stepping aside. "Please come in."

Nikki bowed her dark red head and walked through to the living room. Josh inspected her as she looked around at the family pictures. The little girl wore a blue jean skirt that fell just below her ass and a light green halter top. Her nipples already began to pebble under the cold air conditioning and that made Josh laugh to himself.

"Please, follow me Nik," he said as he walked through to the kitchen where Sarah was putting away dishes. He took a couple of moments to admire the teacher's abundant backside as she stretched up to put away the plates. As soon as she closed the cabinet, he cleared his throat demanding her attention. "Miss, we have company."

Sarah turned around, her blond locks floating around her face. First she saw Josh then her eyes floated to Nikki. Since she was in perfect light, Sarah noticed she looked a lot prettier than she did the night in the gym storage room. Her eyes were a deep hazel colour with red flecks matching her deep red hair. Her skin was a flawless porcelain white and her shape was absolutely hourglass perfect.

"Hello Nikki," Sarah greeted placing the dish towel to the side.

"Good evening, Miss," Nikki replied. "Have you been enjoyin' yourself lately? Josh been okay?"

"He's been good. How about Jordan?"

[i] Why am I being this civil, [/I] Sarah thought. [i] I know the reason why she's here. To prove that she's better than me. Where did my inner bitch go? Oh yeah, Josh took it[/I]

"He and I have moved on," Nikki answered as she wrapped her arms around Josh lightly playing with the tie of his robe. "We both grew bored so now we're both on something new."

Leaning up, Nikki kissed Josh on the cheek, neck, corner of his mouth then full on. Sarah clenched her fists in jealousy only to calm back down a little when Josh did not kiss her back right away. When he did, he spoke in a tone that commanded obedience.

"Believe it or not, there is a reason why I called you here," he murmured to her, "and there is a reason why Miss is here. I decided that you two have a little friendly competition."

Nikki looked up and giggled. "Really now," she asked. "You're setting up a competition between me and ..." she flicked her head over to Sarah dismissively, "...her."

"Exactly, " he said. "Do either of you have a problem with that ladies?" Josh looked over to Sarah in question and she only shook her head.

"I wouldn't mind," Nikki replied with another obnoxious giggle

Josh only smiled and lead both of them to the living room in front of the couch. "Okay now the both of you, on your knees," he ordered them. Nikki bent down facing Josh and Sarah slid down gracefully not paying attention to anyone in particular. "Now the first test should be easy on the both of you. With a smile on his face, he undid his robe allowing his erection to fly free. Both the sluts' eyes lit up at the sight.

"I can take any test you give, Josh," Nikki said as he walked over. "Not like that old woman over there."

"Go ahead and please take her first," Sarah replied sardonically. "You know what they say. Save the best for last."

"Why you ancient..."

"Girls, girls," Josh interjected running his hands gently through Sarah's hair. "No need to act bitchy to each other. There's plenty of me to go around."

As Josh spoke his cock playfully bobbed in the girls faces and Nikki was the first to pounce. Her lips wrapped around his cock head and sucked hard drawing a long moan from Josh. She took as much as she could before her gag reflex kicked in making her mouth convulse around him.

"Come on Nikki," Josh urged. "I know you can take more than that."

Sarah giggled to herself as she noticed that the poor girl was only at the halfway point of his cock. She knew that she could take that in her sleep. Literally! She continued to watch and before she knew it, Josh pushed her back on her ass and wiped his cock clean on her face. He turned to her showing off his magnificent cock as he said, "You're turn Miss. Suck it good for me."

"Gladly," Sarah murmured as she sat up on her knees and slid his meat in her mouth. In one fluid move, his balls were at her chin and she had him moaning and groaning before she could start bobbing her head. He wrapped his hand around her hair and instantly she stopped all movement. Smirking to himself, he thought about how well he had trained her.

"Good girl," he murmured before slowly sliding out of her mouth. His eyes drooped closed in pleasure as he slowly fucked the woman's mouth. Her tongue wrapped around his shaft as he slid it in and out her throat. He knew about the dirty look that Nikki was giving Sarah and did he care? No. Her throat convulsed around his shaft making him moan as his cock swelled. Quickly, he pulled free before he could blow his load leaving a trail of Sarah's saliva dripping from her chin. Taking a deep breath, he murmured, "Really good girl," as he stepped back

Sarah smiled up at Josh before looking at the sound of light feminine moaning. Nikki sat there with her eyes closed furiously rubbing her pussy completely oblivious to the fact that Josh had finished the test.

"Enjoy that a little too much little girl," Sarah asked playfully. Her eyes snapped open at the sound of Sarah's voice and she wrenched her hand away from her pussy.

"Oh don't stop on our account," Josh commented as he looked her up and down. In the little time it took for Sarah to suck his cock, Nikki had managed to strip herself down. Her green halter was on the couch and her skirt was close beside her, but her g-string sat nestled between her soaked pussy lips. She blushed deeply as soon as she got caught and all she could do was stare. Josh rolled his eyes and grabbed her by her hair. "Come on, its time for the second test," he said before walking up stairs to the bedroom. "Come along, Miss." Sarah followed obediently

Josh heard the shaking in her voice and looked down at her playfully. "What's wrong Nikki," he asked as her body tensed slightly. "All your whoring around an you've never been tied up"

"Haha. Poor little miss school slut can't handle a little rope."

Josh's hand rained down on Sarah's ass and she squealed in surprise. "You keep quiet unless I tell you to speak up. And as for you, Nikki..." Sarah heard her yelp along with a resounding smack, "That's for not speaking when I tell you to."

Another giggle bubbled into Sarah's throat, but she only held her ass higher silently asking for more. Smiling at her reaction, Josh gave them both a hard slap. His hands didn't leave as he gently squeezed and massaged their asses.

"Well," he said as he massaged the cheeks, "Miss definitely has more booty and I know though personal experience how tight it is."

Nikki gasped in disgust then whined, "But mine is more firm and so much tighter than hers."

"Really now," Josh replied as he stopped rubbing the girls. "Why don't we try that theory out now." He turned his back to a nearby table where his toys sat. He picked up two large dildos and a small bottle of lube. He turned around to see their squirming bodies just begging to know what was going on behind them. "Face foreword," he commanded the girls and they did just that. "Nikki, you say your ass is tighter, but you can relax enough to take Jordan's dick. Yes, I do remember that gruesome story, but that's beside the point. The point is to see if you tell the truth."

As he spoke, prepared the dildo by squirting some lube on the side. After spreading it across he spread her cheeks apart revealing that dusty rose colored bud winking at him. Smiling to himself, he spit on the hole getting it wet before sliding the dildo in slowly.

"So far so good," he murmured above her moaning before he met resistance. "Ah! What's this?" He pressed a little harder as he heard her whimper in pain. "What's wrong, Nikki? That's only half of it. Jordan is twice this long and what? Probably thicker? He pushed a little. "Relax Nikki." When she didn't do that, she continued whimpering and Josh lost control. "I said Relax!" he said again slapping her ass an shoving past her ring of resistance. When he was done only the handle was left and the poor girl was crying and moaning. Standing back up, Josh left the dildo as it was and turned to Sarah. She was clearly amused.

"Well Miss," Josh said smiling, "you can't be tighter than Nikki because the poor girl has never been fucked in the ass before. I plan on changing that before she leaves."

Nikki smirked but it went away quickly when Josh reached over and pressed hard on the dildo. Just a suddenly as it came, the pressure went away and Josh picked up the second dildo and gave it the same treatment. He lubed it up and pressed the cool tip against Sarah's ass and almost immediately, she opened up and took the tip.

"Looks like Miss is more forth coming, Nikki," he murmured as Sarah gently pressed her ass back against the toy. That is gonna make you lose points. He heard Sarah whimper lightly as he pushed the dildo all the way inside her and when it was over with She was moaning and roughly humping the mattress.

Josh stood back and smiled at the sight and smirked as he saw two little glistening spots. Stepping foreword, he pushed his hand in between both their legs before he himself moaned in pleasure.

"Wow Miss," I didn't mean to get you so hot." he murmured as he slid his fingers between her slick folds. His other hand glided up Nikki's thigh to her pussy and he all but shouted. "Damn Nikki! You really get off on abuse don't you? Well since you both are hot and ready, let's move on to the next test, eh?"

Stepping back to his table of goodies, Josh picked two vibrators and turned them on to their max speed. Sarah heard the buzzing but her mind was too far gone to care. Before she could make another coherent thought, she felt the tip of that vibrator buzzing against her clit. Both she and Nikki moaned together as Josh pleasured them with the vibrators only to be taken by surprise when he shoved them up their holes. The delicious sound of their slippery pussies taking the vibrators melded in with their moans and squeals of pain and pleasure.

"Such good girls aren't you," Josh asked as he slowly fucked them with the toys. His control was slipping and he was barely hanging on by a thread, but he kept that thread long enough to finish his game. He looked between the two's faces and made little comparisons as he shoved the vibrators in and out of their slick pussies. Sarah had her eyes closed ad her lips were red from biting it so much. Her hips bucked against his slow but rough ministrations and she was clearly enjoying it. Nikki on the other hand sat in a state of pleasure and confusion. She was crying from the pain, but moan like a sex starved whore. But before he could make another observation, he heard the tell tale scream os Sarah's world shattering. Her pussy tightened around the vibrator and her body convulsed in release.

"Fuck," Nikki murmured heavily as she watched Sarah come down from her orgasm.

"That is the right word," Josh said as he shoved the dildos deeper in their ass and the vibrators deep in their pussy. He knew what Sarah was feeling. She hadn't cum in damn near two days unless you count their excursion where she came from him fucking her face. Jumping up on the bed, Josh climbed in between the two and looked in the mirror behind them smiling at the picture. Both visible holes were filled with a toy and they were both wet and glistening with their juices. "Just look at this," he said as he began idle stroking his cock, "two class sluts. One trying to use me for my cock and the other blackmailed. I like this picture." Both pairs of eyes looked up at him as he spoke but their eyes traveled no higher than his hard cock. He knew the look and only smirked as he bent down to help the girls sit up on their knees facing each other. His hand gripped his cock hard as he watched them.

"Go ahead girls. Please me and I [I] might [/I] go easy on you."

Nikki didn't hesitate at the offer. Leaning in as much as she could, she licked up and down the length of his cock making Josh moan out. He released his cock to the girls' ministrations and rubbed both their hair. "Come on Miss. I think she needs your help," he murmured as he pushed her head down. Sarah stroked her tongue up and down Josh's cock occasionally brushing against Nikki's tongue, making her moan. Josh groaned as the two tongues glided against his shaft and he backed up not wanting to blow so soon.

"Oh shit." he murmured as the girls squirmed closer slowly kissing and pressing their bodies against each other trying to get some type of pleasure. Nikki pressed her hips against Sarah's stimulating them both as the toys slide in and out of their respective holes. Josh watched as the girls kissed wildly scrambling for pleasure before pushing them apart. "Girls, you forget how much you hate each other only to feel a little pleasure. Well it's okay I let you have a little fun, no didn't I?" Jumping off the bed he pulled the vibrators from their pussies and turned them off before swapping them in his hands. Walking in front of them, Josh smiled wickedly before pushing the toys past the girls lips making them taste each other.

"Lick it clean," he said commandingly.

They did as they were told and sucked for all their worth. Even Sarah had to adjust her throat to take in the toy to clean off all Nikki's juices as she gagged in pain on the other one. When the toys were clean to Josh's standards, he pulled them free of their mouths and pulled the dildos from their asses making cool air hit the open hole.

"I think you both tied on that," he commented as he put the toys back on the table. "Well, I have one more test in mind and I think that'll decide how is the best." He walked away to his oak chester drawer and began rifling through its contents. Once he found what he was looking for, he called back to his sluts that knelt obediently on the bed to get on the floor. Immediately, they slid off the bed and on the floor and as Josh turned around, he noticed how their bindings made them stand a little taller pushing their tits further into view. Sarah's tan skin turned a deep purple as the ropes tightened along her calm breaths. But Nikki's porcelain white body turned a deep red as she nervously breathed in and out. Walking over to the pair, Josh pulled his hands from behind is back revealing two collars and two leashes. He saw Nikki's eyes go wide and Sarah's lightly brighten as he slid the collar around Nikki's neck.

12