All Comments on 'His Teacher, His Slut Ch. 04'

by SubmissiveAlex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i love that Sarah has her own new pet as she has become the top slut in the house

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This shite

is absolutely the worst least sexy story I have ever read. On Lit or anywhere.

Absolutely appalling writing. And the mind behind it....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not as good:-\

This last chapter did not seem to stand up to the quality which I found in the previous ones. Therefore, I felt a little bit let down. If I were controlling the author of this piece much as the author treated his subjects, I would have to say , "bad Alex! You can do better! See the first three chapters, and now I want you to write me at least one more better chapter to finish out this tale!" There's a good Alex!

YOMEYO

SubmissiveAlexSubmissiveAlexover 8 years agoAuthor
Yes Sir/Ma'am

To the last anonymous who posted a comment...I shall give you one more chapter in due time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Great story i would love to read more playing and more things done at school and outside play for both and maybe more risky play in parks are in school like making the girls go to boys shower and some going from school room with little are no clothes more people like pizza man are other delivery men are both being tied up in back yard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the best story I have read so far, the author has definitely outdone himself. The best part was that although being controlled, she eventually accepts him as her master and completely enjoys being his.

I would have liked for josh to be more affectionate to the milf teacher, I hope the author continues the story and ensures that the student and teacher eventually become a couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveAlex@SubmissiveAlex
My name is Alexandra and I am 24 years old from Mississippi. I'm a country girl that loves to write and it shows. I spend my spare time writing little stories and I hope to turn them into something big one day. I'm soon to be married and my fiance loves reading my erotic stori...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES