All Comments on 'His Wife, His Breeder Ch. 01'

by WilmingtonBound91

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You have my attention!

A wow beginning. Hope to see more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it!

Please continue!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Nice chapter, would love to read more. Best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next chapter

When can we expect the next chapter

WilmingtonBound91WilmingtonBound91about 9 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

Hey there. Chapter 2 was posted today and I will hopefully have Chapter 3 done soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A story I always wanted

BDSM, orgasm denial and lactation play have always been my biggest kinks and I always searched for stories and porn that combined all three, but never found it before reading this story. I loooove this story. Thank u so much. In the following chapters, I want Marcus to suck her milk and also disallow her to express her own milk without his permission so that she has to depend on him to express milk from her filled breasts. Similar to orgasm denial.

Being a feminist I do think that he's a bit overbearing, but as long she doesn't seem to have a problem with it, I'll like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You haven't finished this story yet.

ZenelxxZenelxxover 2 years ago

Really don’t like this story, a husband who is domineering and controlling is not something I will read. His behavior is not acceptable, a marital relationship is a partnership….. sorry not going to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilmingtonBound91@WilmingtonBound91
I am an amazing cook. I love to make everything from scratch. I am very submissive in nature, however, I have never been trained as such. I have been very lonely in the past several years. Even though I am going to school and taking care of my aging parents, I feel as if I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES