All Comments on 'Hit Ch. 01'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lilsubalexlilsubalexover 13 years ago
Excellent!

You built this up very well and I see the beginnings of some interesting character development. I'm looking forward to more!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Thanks for the heads up, I would have missed this being away....

....looks like Josie is only comfortable playing the "man"- I'm sure Pete knows how to ease her into a new "position". I hope.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 13 years agoAuthor
Man?

When the bad stuff hits the spinning thing the men are expected to shovel. In the next chapter Josie will become a true woman and stand behind her man. The idea is to slowly take them both down a devious path, down deep.

Andromeda7Andromeda7almost 13 years ago

Good story , thanks.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

story, bringing her out of her shell. Some of my favorite games, flash the shoe seller, and silhouette. Story was a 6 squirter, well at least I did.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 8 years ago

The only time a woman should stand behind her man, is when his arse needs to get kicked. If she's not beside him, someone else might take that spot.

Great story. Excuse me - gonna go read rest.

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Super.

Like unwrapping a Christmas present as these two develop a relationship. Bravo.

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Warning: Abandoned Story!!!

This story has been intentionally abandoned by it’s author for over eight years while writing many other pieces. Do not waste your time on this story or its author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hit Series Info