Hit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn't an elaborate show this time. She handed him the bra through the curtain. This seemed to please him and so she too was happy. 'Was this how it is to be in love,' she thought, then quickly dismissed the stupid notion.

She let him take her hand as they made their way to another store. She felt like a young girl being taken out on a birthday treat. It was a unique sensation, leaving her feeling giddy with its implications.

In a bar Josie wouldn't care if men looked over her figure even when a t-shirt hugged her breasts revealing firm nipples. In this light innocent mood she felt naughty. Her man was taking her for a treat, dressing her and pampering her, paying her sweet attention.

When she left Pete to look in a store front a group of young workmen taking a break looked her over her, obviously discussing her. The reflection in the window clearly displayed the outline of her breasts and the white panties, so she knew exactly what had drawn their attention.

A first reaction was to turn on them with a rude remark. Instead she pretended not to hear while innocently studying the shoes. It was unusual for her not to fight back but for once it was thrilling and arousing.

Walking back to Pete her gait wasn't the usual stride, instead she found herself swaying her hips, playing up to them. Pete was ordering coffee.

"See anything you liked, something exciting?" he asked.

She giggled and told him what had happened. Expecting him to object she was surprised at his reaction.

"That explains why your nipples are so hard," he laughed. "You're a bit of an exhibitionist," he added.

"No way!" she objected. He might be right but there was not a chance she would admit to such a sordid little secret.

"Go to the rest room and remove your panties. No-one will know in here but you and I will. We'll see how you react," he challenged.

On the spur of the moment she got up and did as he suggested, thinking this was becoming a bad habit, doing what he asked. There was something irresistible the way he challenged her. Besides, she wanted to find out if he was right; how would she feel?

Walking back through the dimly lit cafe one or two customers looked her way but there was nothing unusual in that. What was different was the way she felt. A thrill ran through her entire body. The feeling of cool air on her lips told her they were moist; not that she needed confirmation.

Josie sat down carefully with legs together, so as not to wet the front of the dress or the seat. She grimaced at him no longer sure this was such a good idea. He gave her a big grin and squeezed her hand.

"I was right," he told her.

Was he right? She felt a certain buzz. It felt as though her pussy was humming some naughty tune. Distracted in thought she was caught off guard when he pulled her panties from her hand. She watched him slipping them into his pocket. With a smile he challenged her to ask for them back.

She swallowed noisily, feeling vulnerable and aroused, knowing he expected her to walk through the mall without them. It was such a small thing to do yet her legs felt weak.

"Go buy some shoes," he teased. "I'll meet you back here."

Unable to linger outside, in front of the workmen, she marched to the door no longer confidence enough to swing her hips. She felt too nervous.

In the doorway she hesitated wondering if she could go through with it. The sunlight shone through the summer dress showing off a daring silhouette but she only realised that when a salesman looked up at her. The look was enough.

Resisting the impulse to turn around and run back to Pete she instead marched in among the racks. Absent minded she browsed the racks not taking in the display of high heels, just wondering what the hell she was doing there.

"My names Carl, can I help you? I'll get your size, I'd guess a six?" the salesman asked.

Josie hadn't even been aware she was holding a black high heel shoe. Startled from the reverie she simply nodded not knowing what else to do. Should she have told him she was merely browsing then left?

"Here, sit down and try these on," Carl said.

He was older than Pete but hadn't kept himself in trim. He was thin yet flabby from having worked in a store rather than out in the open air. When he bent down with the shoes to help she saw how he had combed hair over a bald patch. Stifling a cutting remark she turned it into a cough instead.

Josie tried to ignore this was a dare and counter the nervousness by telling herself it was just a shopping trip. Slipping off one of hers he caught her by surprise by lifting a heel to slip on the new shoe.

She realised how nervous and out of her depth this new experience left her. It was obvious what he was doing but she couldn't seem to stop him. He lifted the other heel toward him, slightly higher this time, so the hem rode up her thighs.

Way before this outrage, even in her jeans, she would have kicked the skinny bald man in the groin. Pete had manoeuvred her into this but she just sat their unable to pull away from the guy. Her legs were slightly parted but they seemed to be glued to the seat when trying to draw her thighs together.

She squirmed a little feeling the textured cloth of the seat on her bare bottom through the thin dress. He was studiously clipping the high heels to her feet, not staring at her as expected. She was waiting for him to look up the dress and see her hairy snatch.

He had obviously seen its outline when she awkwardly stood in the doorway in the sun, so knew she wore no panties. She didn't want to reveal herself to this imperfect stranger yet it was fascinating to watch him clearly ignoring the obvious as though he were teasing her in turn.

He lifted the shoe nearest to him and said, "It looks superb. What do you think?" He asked, while looking directly between her legs.

Josie felt the hem slide up her thighs a little more. Her eyes were on the shoe he was holding up, twisting her foot from side to side, as though admiring it. Instead she was playing his game by giving a better view up the damn dress. She just couldn't help it as though she were playing to a script, letting him spy on her nakedness.

She had never felt so helpless in her life. She knew how to defend herself but this was different. It was confusing. The blatant naughtiness of it was stirring her up, speeding up her breathing and heart rate. She couldn't even bring to mind a sarcastic remark to put him off.

He let her go returning to the cash register. Without her consent he boxed and wrapped the shoes and returned holding them out to her. Scrambling through her purse she handed him a wedge of notes grabbed the package and scuttled out of the store.

She thought she heard him chuckling as she left. It was a nice generous contagious laugh and she too began to laugh as she saw Pete striding toward her. "Quick, get me out of here," she said, grabbing a hold of his arm. Pressing close to him for protection they scooted across the car park to the van.

"No! In the back," she said, with panting short breaths as though they had sprinted all the way.

"So you did enjoy it!" he exclaimed, as she pulled off the dress. He didn't have a chance to say much else as she roughly pulled at his clothes. Almost ripping them off to get at what she wanted he let her take charge.

With jeans stuck around his ankles she sat astride him riding his cock. He bucked his hips up at her, pushing with his muscular legs. He reached up with both large hands squeezing her breasts. Like a wild thing she bore down on him reaching a quick orgasm ignoring his needs.

He slowed down pushing at her calmly watching the expressions on her face changing and developing. Within seconds she started all over again. This time it became less frantic until she regained enough control to remember he was there.

She snuggled up in his arms kissing his chest. She smiled at him then looked around. "We're in your van," she said. Her face changed as though everything had suddenly come flooding back. Not just the heat of the moment decorated her cheeks but embarrassment tinged them bright red.

She looked at him as though to say, 'what's next', and he wondered if he had opened Pandora's Box. A wicked smile lit his face wondering if hers might be opened too. This wasn't the moment to take her virgin ass but it would be worth waiting for.

12