Hit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does your dog want to drink?" Pete asked, completely oblivious to the breach of protocol.

"Bitch slave will have what it is given," the man stated coldly. He clearly thought it Pete's fault for not keeping his slave in check. "A still water is all the bitch slave deserves," he smiled.

As practical as ever, Pete wondered if that revealed she would be the one driving home rather than putting his slave in her place. He had already told Josie not to take for granted the relationships here for often the one dressed as a slave was the one motivating the action.

He didn't want that to happen to their relationship. He wanted to take control of her and keep it that way. They had a powerful sexual attraction cementing the relationship but needed more to keep it from going stale. He needed a key into her personality to win control of her too.

He didn't think this Thomas was going to be much help. The woman playing at being a slave was probably his wife and they had a boring life working in an insurance office. It had been interesting watching everyone posing and playing at being master and slave but it didn't impress him much. Pete had hoped to push her into something thrilling but apart from her outfit it seemed there would be little opportunity for excitement here.

Josie didn't like the young Asian guy. He was handsome and his slave was pretty but there was something about him she didn't feel comfortable with. Unable to talk there was little chance to find out much about the bitch. Josie almost laughed out loud at the idea of calling this attractive young woman a bitch to her face. She would have to accept it too and maybe she might lap it up.

As though the young woman read her thoughts Josie felt an annoying nudge against her hip when the bitch began to wag her tale again. The woman moved forward a little so the tale swished her face and Josie had to duck. It was then she saw how the tail was positioned.

'Damn!' Josie whispered. The solid end of the tail was up her rectum. She couldn't believe it and looked for some kind of support or harness for it. Taking a closer look she wondered how in hell the woman could possibly bear the indignity and pain of the horrid butt plug tail. It was creepy how the bitch could swish it around by clenching her sphincter muscles.

Something about it frightened her. Her breathing rate increased and her attention seemed to focus on the dreadful device blocking out everything else.

"Look how they are getting on, your pet is sniffing bitch slave's ass," Thomas laughed.

Pete had been watching them from when he had been nudged by Thomas. If he hadn't seen it for himself he would never have believed it. If Josie was bored or too angry to play along with this game she would have let him know, like asking for a drink, she would have spoken up loud and clear.

Was Josie telling him she was willing to try the role of pet slave? Perhaps something had been going on between the two slaves while they had been talking and he had missed it. It looked as though this visit to the club wasn't a waste of time after all. He hadn't been able to arrange anything to entertain her but it looked as though she had found something instead.

Josie heard the comment and laughter only then realising what it must have looked like. 'Sniffing a woman's butt, indeed!' she thought, with outrage boiling inside. She wanted to grab the man by the balls to explain carefully she had just been examining the tail. Though she considered that might be the same thing from their point of view.

She slumped further down into the lush carpet feeling stupid and unclean. Caught sniffing another woman's ass wasn't exactly a highlight of her life. What would they think if they had watched her mauling that huge pair of tits? Doll had called it breast play. Everything was just so unusual and confusing it was difficult to know how to behave in this place.

"OK, that's a good idea," Pete said.

"You can't take a slave with you to the office," Thomas pointed out.

"Can I leave her, it, with you?" Pete asked.

"Sure, it will be safe here, I'm an experienced master," he reassured Pete.

'Noooo!' Josie thought, but couldn't get the words out before Pete interrupted.

"I know pet, just be patient, I won't be long," he told her. "You're not going to wimp out on me are you?" he whispered.

Josie clamped her mouth shut and slowly moved her head from side to side. This was another test of her willingness to try something new but this time felt way out of her depth. She wanted to show him how strong she was but was close to giving in.

He lifted her chin to look into her eyes. "I won't be long and Thomas will look after you. Don't forget he is in charge so you have to do exactly as he says, or else!" Pete said. The man was experienced so it was important she did as she was told or some rule might be broken. Knowing Josie it might be someone's nose that was broken.

She nodded slowly. The challenge had been laid firmly in her lap and she accepted it even though this was one of those rare times when she considered wimping out. Since discovering the butt plug up that stupid bitch's ass she felt weak and susceptible. She felt too weak to fight and just accepted the challenge.

Trying to be positive she looked around at the large crowd confirming the idea of safety in numbers. He had left her to go to the restroom but now the place was full of slaves and masters. Even so, left alone would have been preferable to being left under the control of a stranger. How could he do such a thing! If the young guy tried to pin a tail on her she would punch him out.

"Careful!" Thomas exclaimed, to someone who nearly stood on his pet. "We had better move from the bar," he muttered. Taking a hold of his pets leash he grabbed Josie's too. A small circle of space formed as the trio crawled and stepped away from the bar.

"There's a booth over there can you crawl over to it?" he asked Josie.

She nodded. If bloody bitch girl can so could she. Everyone was aware of crawling slaves so the path cleared quickly as they went. Only one incident halted her on a slow progress across the floor. A male slave was pulled into her path by an arrogant mistress and as Josie looked up his cock hit her in the face.

Everyone laughed, fortunately not at her, for at that moment she was on the edge. They all laughed at the absurdity of the incident and instead of fighting she joined in the laughter. Before they could get going again Thomas bent over and asked. "What's this?"

She felt this hand between her cheeks which changed her mood yet again. The lump she had felt earlier was pressed against her bottom and she wondered what it was. Earlier she had been getting used to the unfamiliar outfit and thought it was a seam. On hands and knees with him pushing at it she realised it was something else, something horrible.

It was a disgusting thought that someone had left a used butt plug in the suit. "Oh! I see. It's built into the suit and you haven't fastened it properly," Thomas told her. "Here let me," he said.

Josie felt him fiddling between the cheeks of her ass and didn't care if he was being helpful he had to stop or she would hit him. Struggling to rise off the floor he pulled on the collar bringing her to heel.

She choked from the collar being tight and rested on all fours for a moment. She felt it then. Something had been pressing between her cheeks then suddenly popped into her asshole. It was soft and rubbery but she didn't like it one bit.

He grabbed their leash and both slaves had to move on. She desperately wanted to stop and pull the damn thing out but he kept them going. With every movement she could feel it working upon her little brown ring. When they got to the booth she had calmed down a little. It wasn't a tail and it was fitted into the suit. He didn't know her likes and dislikes, so maybe he was being helpful.

She wriggled her ass around a little feeling it massaging her hole. It wasn't just unpleasant it was sickening. Unprepared fro a tug on the leash she fell backward onto it feeling it pressing tight up inside. The look of horror on her face must have alerted him.

"Are you OK? Let me have a look at it, did you lube up before putting on the suit?" he asked.

She shook her head. The concerned look on his face left her feeling a little guilty at thinking he was a two faced shit. Even so it was time she found where Pete had got to. This damn thing had to be removed form her ass. She was beginning to panic. Before she could scramble to her feet he gripped the leash tight.

"It's an inflatable. You had better be careful as it will inflate inside whenever you move," he told her.

She certainly wasn't going to get up and wander off now, not with this damn thing inside her. She tried not to move at all. No wonder it felt large. It had easily slipped in feeling small and soft but was now pressing at her insides. She hated anything near her asshole and was more than a little anxious. She could handle spiders and snakes but this was the one thing she felt afraid of.

'Damn!' she exclaimed silently. She was stuck here with this stranger hoping Pete would find her and find her quickly. It was bad enough he had pushed the damn thing up her asshole but he expected her to obey him like a slave. She looked around at the others talking and drinking, enjoying showing off their outfits and their slaves.

She had never ever had a finger up her ass let alone an unknown object. She tried to calm herself for she might start swinging her fists. That was her usual reaction in a tight spot. This time the fight had been sucked out of her for she was too frightened to move. It felt as though she had a bomb up her ass ready to explode.

He saw the emotion almost vibrating her body and guessed it wasn't sexual excitement. He thought it a pity for he would have liked to get her into the mood. Although she wasn't as pretty as his bitch slave she had a good figure so if the big guy didn't return to claim his slave he would take it to a private room.

It would be interesting watching the two pets mating. Even if this slave didn't fancy such an exhibition he could rely on bitch slave to either convince it or smoothly take it by force. So this slave had the choice, either fuck his bitch slave or be fucked by it. Once bitch slave had taken it the slave would be hooked, he was sure of that.

That's how he had tamed his bank manager. She called every Thursday evening now, desperately needing a session with his bitch slave. When he opened the door to her she crawled in grovelling, and he made her beg for it. After the corrupting session with his bitch slave the respectable married bank manager apologised, with protestations that she wouldn't be back, yet she always returned. The sex sessions, however humiliating, were like a drug that she couldn't be deprived of.

Still holding the leash tight he smiled at the slave. "I had better take a look at it, see if I can't remove it or stop it getting any bigger," he sympathised.

Josie didn't want to move having kept perfectly still since feeling it grow with every movement. Before she could protest he lifted her up onto the table with a strong pair of arms under her armpits. He very carefully placed her on the table and leant her back so as to get a good look at her bottom.

"You OK?" he asked.

She was grateful he hadn't put much pressure upon her ass as it would have inflated the dreadful thing further. She smiled at him forgetting he had pushed the damn thing into her.

The soft little thing that had slid so easily into her asshole had grown into a hard butt plug. The incessant fear grabbed a hold of anything that might help and he was offering it. She was so pleased he was there to help her she smiled at him and whispered. "Thank you."

He seemed to know about these things and was sure to extract it from her poor body. She smiled at him nodding her head letting him know she wanted him to continue.

"I am a master so you should use my title, Pet," he told her firmly.

"Yes master, thank you master," she said, pushing the words out as though they hurt.

He spread her legs out almost straight letting her legs below the knee drape over the edge of the table. She felt the butt plug lengthen up her colon and gave out a little whimper. This was her worse nightmare. She didn't care she was in a room full of people with her legs spread, it was the feeling of her ass being filled that freaked her out.

Her eyes were bulging and her breathing rate soared. She felt him grip the thing and turn it. The movement made the one way valve hiss, sucking in air. The rubber plug grew tighter as it expanded up her ass.

"Do you mind if I loosen the crotch of this body stocking to get a firm grip on it," he asked.

His face was in hers smiling at her. As he did so she became aware of his words and assented. "Please, master," she croaked, this time using the word master without reservations.

He pulled at the fabric over her pubic mound. It looked like a seam but was just a double layer. Gripping it between his fingers he pulled. The fabric opened up with the slit travelling down over her pink curly lips. He pulled at the stretchy material so that it parted completely to expose her crotch from mons to asshole.

"You OK?" he smiled at her.

Josie wanted to shout at him to get the damn thing out. It was travelling up her ass with every squeeze of her butt cheeks. She sucked in a lung full of air and nodded at him to carry on. A look of suffering painted her face an ashen white.

He looked at the curly pink fissure of her pussy. The long lips protruded hard like a little wrinkly penis. He traced her slit with a finger and looked up to see an appreciative audience. Several men and one woman were admiring her wide open thighs and all that was between them.

The woman unconsciously licked her lips and he made a mental note to tempt her with his bitch slave next time they met. He remembered seeing her before and after a moment or two placed her. She was the Head of Imports, a section of Customs. He had dealt with her minions for his boss and seen her on several occasions. She was far too important to deal with him.

Here in the club it was different. The woman might be tempted by the offer of licking his bitch slave or being licked by it. Perhaps both at once in a sixty-nine position might tempt her. He liked the idea of watching them licking and sucking each other but the prospect of gaining another slave was far more enthralling.

What would the bank manager think of two women tormenting and taking her? While she was in the throws of ecstasy with bitch slave he would send another slave in to take her. A video of the prim and proper bank manger frolicking with two lovely naked women would certainly keep her in check.

'In check,' he thought, and chuckled. The bank manager was already his to command for she was hooked on the illicit sex sessions and she suspected he had the evidence, even without him mentioning the videos. He chuckled thinking he might have this one also tamed by then. An image came to mind where his three slaves were taking turns fucking his bank manager with a dildo.

He was brought round by a whimper from the new slave. He tickled her pussy lips which writhed like a worm on a hot pavement. This was curious. He was sure the woman had given in just because of the thing up her ass. The way she was reacting it must be a powerful phobia, like a fear of spiders.

He knew many women didn't like it but a specific fear of being buggered by an object wasn't normal. She was happy to display her pussy in all its glory because he was about to remove the butt plug. The indignity of lying back with legs spread before everyone had simply been dismissed and overwhelmed by the phobia.

"I'll have to take you to a private room so I can extract it. OK?" he asked. The big smile on his face was meant to be reassuring though it bordered on the victorious.

"Please," Josie hissed on an outward breath. "Please, master, anything. I'll do anything. Help your slave master," Josie whimpered. Her voice was a whispery thin gasp. It was no longer difficult to use the word master for it was nothing compared to the fear of what was happening to her.

Having something shoved up her ass seemed to act like kryptonite leaving her weak and compliant. As long as he kept this butt plug up her ass it seemed she was his. She had even called herself his slave!

When he got her back to his home he would keep her ass full with one of bitch slave's big dildos to keep it quiet and obedient. An enema once a day would keep it clean.

He pulled her legs together and she gasped feeling the devil worming its way up her back passage. Rational thought had given way completely to the irrational phobia.

He hauled her over his shoulder and grabbed bitch slave's leash. He made slow progress through the throng while pulling at bitch slave to hurry up. Josie was moaning as though she was having an orgasm but it was a sound of distress.

The body-suit pulled open between her legs stretched wider as they pushed through the crowd. Most took a good look and some patted her now bare ass. The slaps and each step shook her body so the rubber pumped up drilling deeper into her body, expanding and tightening as it insidiously burrowed up her back passage.

Thomas congratulated himself for deciding to attend tonight. He had spotted a potential convert to slavery and this one was in the bag, or very nearly. He would get a large sports bag from his locker and stuff the helpless woman into it. With a gag and plastic-ties binding her he could carry the stupid woman out with no-one the wiser. She would simply disappear from the outside world, to be hidden away as one of his house slaves.

She was small and light so would fit well in the spare cage next bitch slave. They would live until needed in the cellar he had fitted out as a dungeon. He looked forward to training the novice. It was almost a pity when they had been reduced to a servile slave.

He thought again of the bank manager and the loan she was going to give him to start the antique import business. It would be a legitimate business but was also going to be a cover for receiving international payments. The women he trained would be sold to foreign buyers and he needed to get the payments legitimized and back into the country.

Thomas was feeling very happy with himself. As he reached for the door handle to a private room a hand reached for his shoulder. The tight grip spun him round with Josie almost tumbling from his shoulder.

Pete pulled her into his arms and looked into her screwed up face. It was sweaty, pale and full of anguish. "As a master you're supposed to look after a slave, that's in the club rules!" Pete told him, with anger clearly about to spill over into violence.

"Not my slave, she's yours so you failed!" Thomas retorted. His expression seemed to say, 'you win some, you lose some'. He walked off with his bitch slave in tow, seemingly looking for another victim.

The bastard was right though, he had failed Josie. He had told her to play along with this guy while underestimating him completely. If he hadn't seen them entering a private room he might have lost her. It was obvious what he was up to. He had already loosened the bodysuit ready to take her.

Pete decided to use the room himself. He laid her down on the cushions and smelt her breath but she hadn't been drugged. Why the hell hadn't she hit out at him? What had that bastard done to her? He slapped her face and was gladdened to see the whites of her eyes as her eyes opened wide.

"Master, help me!" she exclaimed. He watched her hand pull at something between the legs.

He turned her over to discover a black rubber thing stuck to her asshole. He fiddled with it while she whimpered into the cushions. She kept pleading with him but he didn't know what she wanted or what to do.