Hit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed her legs apart almost splitting her in two and heard a hiss. He looked closer to see a valve. Every time she moved it sucked in air. He pushed a finger into her wet pussy to feel the shared wall between vagina and colon. The damn thing wasn't stuck to her asshole it was up her ass.

He tried to unscrew it until one half turn solved the mystery. The valve now acted in reverse. Air, smelly air, seeped out. Another slight turn and it whooshed out. It made a whining sound as though she were farting for her country at the wacky Olympics.

It looked like a shrivelled condom when he pulled it from her asshole. Josie groaned as though in pain. He pulled her into his arms cradling her on his lap with little swaying motions as though rocking a baby. He whispered pleasant noises into her hair in way of comfort. Unable to see any other damage to her body he felt relieved yet still concerned.

"What happened?" he asked.

She moaned a little then licked her dry lips. "My bottom," she croaked.

He managed to reach a small refrigerator for a bottle of water without letting her go. He held it to her lips feeling even more as though he was caring for a baby. He held the bottle to her lips while she sucked on the plastic nozzle.

"That damn thing up my ass," she said. "I was so afraid. It was like a nightmare," she said, with anger in her voice.

"A long time ago I walked in on friends of my father's while they were having sex. They didn't see me as they were going at it on the floor. She was in a doggy position and he was going at her like fury. She was growling like a she wolf. I thought he was taking her asshole but probably not," she shrugged.

She took another feed of water before continuing. "I've always been terrified of anything or anyone touching my asshole. I've never had a finger or anything like that butt plug near me, let alone up inside," she said, and trembled violently.

"It's only now I figured it all out. Why I'm so scared," she said. A deep sigh seemed to announce she had finished, or at least that was all she was saying for now.

"Do you think you can get up? We should get back to the hotel, or at least get out of here," he asked.

He helped her up and she showed signs of being sore but didn't complain. He led the way out the private room through the back door. They still had to exit the way they entered as a matter of security meant there was only one entrance and exit. Behind him she felt more able to grimace with the pain that racked her with every step.

The old guy was asleep when they walked out into the small foyer. The door didn't creak but swung silently as they made their escape. When Pete opened the outside door she looked down at herself. She wore a skin tight flesh coloured body suit and had to walk with her thighs apart. She must look like a naked cow-girl.

"I'll get the van, you can't walk all the way back to the hotel," Pete told her. Sit here and don't move.

She wanted to tell him not to leave her but that would show how weak she had been and still was. She sat on steps leading up to a residential building, a tenement refurbished to become smart housing for the up and coming young professional.

He strode off and it didn't help knowing the van was only half a block away. She wondered if she should lie in the back on the mattress he had left there from yesterday.

"Hi, you're on my patch girl, you'll have to move on, or work for me," a young guy told her.

Josie recognised him from earlier when they had seen him strike the begging girl. Anger flooded through her entire body from the earlier incident and what that nasty man had done to her sore bottom. The damn shit had shoved that disgusting inflatable plug up her ass and she was ready to dish out retribution.

Rising unsteadily to her feet, it was plain from the expression on her face she was livid. Josie wanted to hit out at someone and this piece of excrement would do. She'd lost the usual carefulness, wanting to just strike out, so hadn't assessed him. The blow was delivered more slowly and with less agility too.

He swayed back a half step and caught her arm in a lock. He slapped her face hard with the back of his hand. She pulled at her arm but he gripped it tight.

"If you like to play rough I can take you back to my place so we can see who wins!" he flung a hard unpleasant look at her.

Still weak from what happened in the club she slumped down with all her weight trying to pull free of him. As she brought her knee up he kicked it away and the pain stopped further retaliation. There was nothing left to free herself of the thug. For a second time this evening she had been defeated.

The young guy gripped her hair pulling her face into his. He didn't look so young now. As he leant close the t-shirt blossomed out in front for the smell of stale sweat to escape. His breath smelled of cigarettes and beer.

"You're not to be trusted slut. I can't leave you on the street, you're too dangerous, you maniac," he told her. "Here bitch," he said. He shook her roughly and her limbs rolled with the motion as though she were just a puppet. "Not you, slut," he warned.

Out the corner of her eye she saw the young girl they had seen from the cafe. With his free hand he pulled the girl close to Josie. She looked eighteen going on thirty. "Take a close look at this slut. She's too wild to be on the street, doesn't know how to behave so good. She's going to work in a whore house where she can be watched. You'll follow her if you don't do as you're told," he warned the young girl.

"I do Greg, you know I do," she wailed.

"Don't make a fuss on the street girl," he said, with a loud tut of his tongue.

"Look at the stupid slut. Her pussy on show for customers," he laughed a thin reedy wheeze.

Josie could feel a cool breeze between her legs and knew the body suit had come apart again. No wonder he felt so free to treat her badly. He assumed she was an inexperienced woman desperate enough to sell her body on the streets. She was close to collapsing from the dire situation.

"Bet that pussy of yours is well good. You know at your age what to do with it to please the customers, eh girl?" he mocked her, grinding her down. His lips were touching her ear as he taunted her. "We going to sell that virgin ass," he told her and slapped it hard. "Must be good and tight that virgin asshole. You'll get plenty of use, soon be a professional," he laughed.

Josie had been sinking slowly to the steps as her legs gave way. He pulled her up forcibly and pushed the young girl the other side of her to grab an arm each. They were ready to march her away to a brothel.

It wouldn't matter if she objected they would simply lock her in a room, opening it at feeding times and to let a customer in. If she was too resistant they would have to subdue her or save her for those that liked to give out rough treatment. Eventually she would give in to become a professional whore.

The young guy straightened up holding Josie and the young girl too. A large fist swung low into his stomach catching his solar plexus. He doubled up quickly with both arms wrapping around his stomach. His knees slowly bent until he was kneeling on the concrete sidewalk, groaning in pain.

Pete grabbed her arm swinging her toward the van parked close, with engine running. The young girl was still gripping her other arm and swung with the momentum round toward the van. A couple sidestepped them complaining then shut up to move on quickly. It was dark but they caught a closer look at the two women and the look of aggression on his face. That was enough to propel them away into the night.

The young girl had both arms wrapped around Josie's arm not thinking of letting go. She started shouting at Pete.

"You bastard! He'll beat me for this, he'll beat me bad. I'm not letting you steal her from Greg," she shouted. The wild young woman gripped Josie's arm all the harder, digging her nails into her arm.

Josie just stared at her unable to do anything. Pete shovelled up the young girl in his big arms and dropped her into the van through the side door. The shouting was attracting attention and sooner or later someone with balls would intervene. Josie tumbled in after the young girl.

"Shut her up Josie," Pete said.

His deep clear tones reached her and Josie looked around for something.

The girl was light from living on the streets consuming not much more than a diet of drugs and so he easily turned her over and zip-tied her wrists. When she kicked out he zip-tied her ankles then used another to make it a hog-tie.

Josie found a pair of her panties from yesterday and stuffed them in the girl's mouth. She pulled out a roll of black tape and wrapped it around her head securing the panties.

"It's going to be a pain getting that stuff out of her hair," Pete stated. He slid the side door open and slid it shut again on the two women. Watching for gap in the traffic he opened the driver's door and hopped in.

Nothing was said between them but they both knew the best place would be home. An hour later they were half way there when Pete stopped for a break. He pulled the side door open as quietly as it would allow. Peering in the darkness at the two women he found them fast asleep. He couldn't see them but could hear the deep throated snores.

He drove the rest of the way careful not to wake them. He was too exhausted to think straight. All he could think of was getting home safely.

Pete shook Josie awake. The girl was already awake and he didn't want to make too much noise at this time of night. All they needed was for the neighbours to start twitching curtains. Seeing the girl's eyes blinking white in the darkness brought home what he had done.

They both carried the girl in with difficulty as she struggled despite being tied up. They would have to take the gag off to feed her so the best place would be the basement. Pete rigged up a rope across one corner of the basement and dragged an old bed to it. He put a collar round her neck and attached a leash to it and the rope.

Cutting two of the plastic zip-ties left just her arms secured behind her back. He said nothing. The situation was bad and he couldn't think what to say to improve it. Clomping up stairs to the kitchen he found Josie making coffee. When she placed a mug on the table he couldn't help noticing her hands shaking.

"It's bad, I've fouled up this time," he said.

"It's not your fault. Unless you arranged something with that guy," she said, looking at him so very seriously.

He had to think what she meant. "No! The guy in the club you mean. Never spoke to him before. I just went off to get a copy of the club rules," he told her. "I meant that girl. I've kidnapped her! Damn!"

"You saved her from that shit she was with," Josie spat.

"Maybe, or maybe it was just to keep her quiet while I got you away from there. That guy was recovering fast. Any moment someone might have joined in on the wrong side," he said, while rubbing his bruised fist.

This problem would take some thinking about.