Hitchhikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'If Chris,' he said slowly, 'is willing to go the whole way,' he paused, and I caught the hidden meaning in his voice, 'I will too.'

My heart leapt up into my throat as I nodded my understanding of what he was asking, and by the fact that I had nodded, agreed to what we were about to do.

Pancho, I saw, had a smug look on his face as he went back to his pad on the easel. I moved the stool to one side and knelt down on the floor in front of Tom. I looked up at him, and felt warmed by his smile and the gentle nod of his head. I then put one hand on his knee to steady myself, and with the other gently lifted up his now semi hard cock and placed it in my mouth.

Even though I only had the head of that beautiful cock in my mouth, letting the rest be seen by Pancho for drawing, I couldn't stop my own erection from rising up between my legs. That moment was the joy of joys. I had my cake in my mouth and now I wanted to eat it. Even while trying to keep still, I couldn't stop myself from running my tongue round the inside of his foreskin. In doing so, his cock began to get harder, tightening itself on my tongue and starting to fill my mouth. I could also feel and taste the sticky sweet love juice that started to emanate from his glands. I also couldn't resist a slight backward and forward movement of my head.

At last I was sucking on the tool that had dominated my dreams for many months. I was delirious with delight that I had this object of my lust in my mouth. I couldn't resist the next urge either, which was to bring my hand up and start working on his shaft, rubbing it backwards and forwards, feeling the hard muscle under the skin as I worked it in and out of my mouth.

'That's enough,' shouted Pancho, giving me a strong cuff to the side of my head, startling me enough for my head to snap back. Tom's cock springing out to slap me and rest against my cheek.

'That's it!' Pancho cried, 'Do not! Do not move a fucking muscle. Keep it there as it is! The expression as well. Don't you dare move a muscle, either of you, or I will castrate you both,' he commanded.

Freezing as I was told, I watched Pancho scuttle back for his pad and pencils and come back and squat down very close to us, feverishly scribbling on his pad. His head was bobbing up and down as he kept moving his eyes from the paper to us and back again.

We both kept still, though I could feel that cock against my cheek was not obeying its master. It kept up its regular throb as the blood still pumped round it making it steadily bounce against my face. A silly thought went through my mind as his cock throbbed against me, that Tom's heart must be beating fast, because it took an awful lot of blood going round the system to keep this monster in an upright position and as hard as it was.

Eventually, Pancho was satisfied, and putting down his pad and pencil spoke to us in a normal voice. 'Relax now, that's the ticket, relax.' It must be his other watchword I thought, he seemed to use it as much as bravo. 'Let's have a drink.' He clapped his hands and as if he was clairvoyant or just waiting outside the door, Santos appeared with a tray of drinks.

'Take a drink and relax on the bed while I put some finishing touches to these drawings we've already done. I would like to do three more, but we'll talk about those after you've had a drink and relaxed. Remember what I said last night Chris? Relaxed models make the best models.'

So Tom and I took the proffered drinks and stretched out on the bed. Tom was looking at me as he sipped his drink, I kept my eyes averted as I drank from mine.

'Chris,' Tom said to me. I kept looking down at my glass, but with it being empty, I put it onto the side. 'Chris,' he said again, and this time took my chin in his hand and turned my face towards him so that I had to look into his eyes.

'Chris. What are we doing? Is it what you want?' I nodded, tears coming to my eyes. His hand came up and gently stroked them away and I choked back a sob and fought to stop any more tears from flowing.

'You won't hate me if I tell you this is what I have been dreaming of,' I whispered. His arm went under my head and I was very conscious that we were both naked, lying close together, my flesh touching his flesh.

'Of course not. I would just like to understand you. Do you still want to go through with the rest of this?' he asked me.

'Of course,' I replied, 'he said it was for art.'

'Are you sure it's not just for his gratification, or...' he hesitated and I felt his body slightly tense up against me.

'Or mine?' I finished for him. I looked up at him, our eyes locked together for several seconds. 'Can...can I speak honestly with you? I...I mean, can I say what I've been wanting to say for a long time now?' He nodded, and I let my head fall back onto his chest.

'When I first entered our room in college six months ago, you were just changing out of your track suit. Do you remember that?' I felt him nod. 'You stripped down and then turned to pick up your towel from the bed. I've seen naked men before, but somehow you were different. I don't mean in size or colour, but you were different. I got an instant erection and my legs went weak at the knees and I sat down on the bed. I...I..., Tom, I don't know how you'll take this, but I've wanted you. There, I've finally said it! I mean I've wanted you in the physical sense. I wanted you to have sex with me. I sat there foolishly like a young girl smitten by love for the first time. I'd finally found someone who I wanted to love and who would make love to me.' Tom stirred, moving slightly, and I felt his arm gently squeeze me. Comforted by this, I moved in closer to his body and it gave me the strength to continue.

'I would watch you every night get undressed and get into bed. I'd turn away to get undressed myself so that you wouldn't see that I'd got a hard on. The same in the showers. I would watch you wash yourself and wish that I could do it for you, all over. Oh God,' I sobbed, pressing my head against him, my tears starting to drip down on his chest. 'I wanted you so bad that it hurt, hurt deep down inside of me. I wanted to hold your cock in my hand, kiss it, suck it, and if God was good, to let you fuck me with it.'

I was really crying now. Tears were pouring from my eyes and my chest was heaving with my sobs. 'Tom, oh Tom. When you asked me to come on this hitch hiking tour, I prayed that we might get together, as we are now, and that you would love me as I love you.'

I lifted my tear stained face up to him and saw the compassion in his eyes, and felt a thrill go through me as he bent his head and kissed me. It was a gentle kiss, but enough to give me hope, so I held him tighter, my arm across his body. His arm tightened about me as his other hand stroked my hair.

'Chris, I too have a confession to make, and this seems to be the right place and time to say it,' as he continued to stroke my hair. 'I asked you to come with me, hoping beyond hope, that we could, and would, get together.

When we first became roommates, I was indifferent towards you. Just another white boy who was forced to share a room with a coloured boy. But I saw in a very short time that you had no discriminations at all. I saw you in a different light then. Then I saw that you had a beauty that is unusual in a man. No, that's not quite right. I'm confusing the beauty that came later, but the er...well it seemed like vulnerability. You were someone to be protected, but even that doesn't seem to be the right word. You have an athletic body and seemed quite capable of looking after yourself. Physically I mean. On the field, in the gym and in the pool, but I sensed something. I too watched you undress as I lay in my bed, taking your clothes off with your back towards me. Shyness I thought, but I would watch your clothes come off and I could see your body. As muscular as mine, but with a kind of softness, a smoothness as opposed to the roughness of mine.

I lay there, watching, wanting, yearning to have the courage to reach out and stroke that soft flesh. To put my hands round the curves that I saw every night. I tried flashing myself in front of you, hoping to see some sign that you might, just might want something from me. But all I could do was dream what it would be like to caress your white curves, hold them in my hands. I would even have kissed your arse if I could have had it. I longed to take you into my bed, where we could kiss and then I would make love to you.' he gave me a kiss and I was lost. His kiss was nectar to me, and I couldn't get enough of his kisses, but he broke them off to roll back and continue talking.

'I wanted you so bad, I was hurting inside and it was affecting my studies. As I said, I wanted you to come into my bed. There we would be able to kiss and touch each other, play upon each other's parts, arousing ourselves to the pitch where you would ask me to make love to you as a woman. Then you would suck on my cock and I would, after a little while, lay you down and with, I hoped, love in your eyes, let me get inside of you and gently prove my love by letting me fuck you.'

I was now crying heartily as Tom told me of his love for me. I was so happy that I just couldn't stop crying. He was trying to kiss away my tears as I slowly came to myself.

'Oh Tom, you don't know the agony I've gone through these past few months waiting for this moment.' His body was hot against mine and my hand went down and felt him hard and solid. 'Tom, now. Will you make love to me? Fuck me now?'

'Yes,' he breathed, and started to move over me.

'Let's break this up at this point,' Pancho's voice boomed out.

'Let's finish the drawings if it's alright with you two? I think we have the makings of a couple of masterpieces. Right?'

I dashed the tears from eyes and sat up, 'Thank you Pancho,' I said, my tears and voice I think conveyed what I was alluding to. I got up off the bed, feeling the movement of Tom getting off too.

'Now if it's alright with you Chris, the next few poses would be of Tom sticking his tool inside you. It sounds obscene I know,' he said as he walked about flapping his hands, 'but! I will draw it as an act of love. Do you see what I mean? If you say no, then we leave it where it is.'

'If you can make it look as an act of love, then we'll make it as that, won't we Tom?' I said as I squeezed his hand, his hand did the same back to me.

'Lovely,' said Pancho, giving me a wink as I smiled and nodded back to him. He fussed about setting us up in the positions he wanted. He handed a condom to Tom and a pot of cream. Tom already had an erection onto which he rolled the condom. I too had an erection in my anticipation of what I was about to receive. Tom applied some cream to the sheath and I let Pancho put a liberal dollop of it to my rear end.

I had to bend over and place my hands flat on a low table and spread my legs. A bit more Pancho instructed me till I was in place, and then he placed Tom between my legs and showed him where he wanted his hands, just on my lower rib cage.

'Now in,' Pancho said. 'Only the head and then keep still.'

I tried to relax as Pancho had already said, but it was still hard to follow as Tom slowly pushed the head of his cock at my entrance. My sphincter muscle automatically flexed against him, but I managed to control it enough to let him push and enter me. There was pain as his muscle fought mine, but his won and the head of his cock slipped inside. The cream helped enormously or I think it would have killed me otherwise.

But when the head of his cock slipped inside of me, I nearly swooned. An old fashioned word I know, but it seems to fit the situation as did Tom's cock head.

It was inside me! Albeit only the head at the moment, but Tom was inside me. That big black cock was on its way. In spite of the initial pain of being stretched by the size of it, I was drooling and I was singing. My dream was coming true and I was being fucked by Tom. The pressure was enormous and I could feel the pulsating heat and throbbing of it and he sensed how I was feeling and kept very still, letting my body get used to the size and to absorb it when I was ready.

Meanwhile, Pancho was scribbling as fast as he could go, knowing that I would not be able to keep still very long with my dreams desire being fulfilled.

It was me that moved first. Slowly pushing back onto Tom, feeling him fill me with his big cock. It was hurting, taking that large shaft inside me, but I gritted my teeth and kept pushing back till my bum touched his thighs. I felt his balls pressing up against my thighs as I finally breathed out knowing that I had done it. Tom was now mine! He loved me! It proved it, didn't it? He was fucking me and my mind was in a whirl as to what to do next. He was inside me, his throbbing shaft was pulsating as well as boiling up my insides. What do I do now?

I moved forward, feeling a little relief from the pressure, but then quickly moved back making the pressure grow, but it was only me moving. I wanted him to do the moving, him to do the loving.

'Fuck me Tom,' I begged in a whisper, 'please fuck now. Slow and gentle, but do it now.'

Whether Pancho was sketching or not, I didn't care. Tom's hands came onto my hips and held me steady as he pulled back, his shaft smoothly riding through me. Then a pause before he moved forward again. I gasped as the pressure built up inside as he did so. There was pleasure in the pain and it became a steady rhythm as he started to piston himself into me. I could feel the tremors as his heavy balls slapping me, started to release their contents.

He was panting as he came in shuddering bursts that I swear I could feel, but knowing they were contained within the condom that he was wearing. The sweat was dripping off him onto my back as he came to a full stop, butted right up tight to my arse. His grip was tight on my hips as I felt the last jerking of his cock, pumping out that last drop of essence of the man.

That's when I came. My cock had become fully rigid at the moment of Tom's entry into me. With his thrusting and pushing, my piece had bounced in unison, and as he came into me, my load erupted over the table I was holding on to. I know I gave out a yell as I came, shooting it all out over Pancho's table, it being the first time I had ever come without it being in a cunt, arse, mouth or hand. A few strands were hanging from the end as we came to a breathless stop.

I heard Pancho calling out some instructions, but I was too full of my own thoughts (and Tom) to hear what he said. If it was not to move, I complied because I couldn't move anyway. I was sated and transfixed on the end of Tom's erection.

Then I felt Tom start to withdraw and I cried out as it came free. Partly from relief but mostly from the loss that my insides had felt. I fell to my knees because my legs just wouldn't hold me up and I sprawled across the table, my chest smearing the sperm that I had shot out. Lying there, I felt my arse being wiped with a towel, removing the cream that was left. Then I was helped up onto the bed, where with some relief, I straightened myself out. I lay there with my eyes closed and then somebody lifted my head and I felt a glass against my lips giving me a drink which I gratefully accepted. Then I sank back down, thinking that being fucked was a tiring business after all. I felt the bed dip and heard Tom's voice telling me to sleep. His hand was gently stroking my forehead and I did as I was told and went off to sleep.

Tom can tell you what happened out by the pool while I was asleep.

*

Tom

My thanks to Chris, but before I continue, let me add my contribution and thoughts to the events of the morning. It was an incredible start, waking up with Debbie's mouth firmly attached to my erection like a limpet. She released it when she knew I was awake, and then nibbled down the length of it with her teeth. Her head went underneath and took my balls into her mouth, and unsuccessfully tried to roll them round inside. It was too much for her and it was also hurting me. So I pulled her head up from between my legs and kissed her, the large wonderful breasts being crushed up to my chest.

'Let's have a swim,' I said, breaking off the kiss and rolling Debbie over, watching those big tits sway about with her movement. I dragged her off the bed and out through the open French windows, and both naked, jumped into the pool. The sun was up and we lazily swam up and down a few times, our bodies brushing against each other as I did the breast stroke and she did the back.

I saw that Santos was laying out things on the patio table as Trevor and Thelma came out of the villa. They waved at us and called out that breakfast was now being served. We swam to the steps and I let Debbie climb out first, with my hand under her bum I almost managed to insert a finger inside her. She picked up a towel as I climbed out and tried to flick me with a corner of it. I managed to turn to one side to take it on my thigh inside of what she was aiming at. She laughed as I made a grab for her, those breasts swinging out wide as she fled from my hands, the cheeks of her arse bouncing nicely.

I picked up another towel and wrapped it round my middle, going round the side of the pool to join the others at the table.

Even though the sun was only just up over the horizon, it was already quite hot on the skin. Debbie didn't bother with a towel, but did use a napkin in her lap, just in case of spilt coffee. Conversation was light between the four of us before Pancho came out and joined us, shortly followed by Claire.

I was starting to wonder where Chris was, when from some billowing curtains, he came staggering out with Heloise wrapped round his middle, and they fell into the pool, much to everyone's amusement. We all clapped when they surfaced and soon they were sitting down with us for their breakfast.

Pancho's announcement surprised me but it explained where he and Chris were when I was involved with Debbie. When the drawing was passed to me by Chris, I was amazed. It was him, no doubt about that, but the drawing itself was a brilliant work of art. It was bloody good and I went on and said so. This pleased Pancho no end, and he went on about our arrival yesterday and how he would like to do some drawings of us two.

As recorded, we agreed and we went in to pose. The first thing that startled me was when Chris, with a little laugh, dropped his towel, and for the first time, except in the shower with Trevor, I saw him stand naked before me. He had half an erection already and I was surprised how big he was. I thought all the shyness of the past months was because maybe he was ashamed of the size compared to mine, so I was completely wrong in that assumption. My eyes had automatically looked down at his tackle, and now I let my gaze travel up to his face. I tried to read what was in his eyes, but wasn't able to discern exactly what was going on in his mind.

We did some poses whilst Pancho sketched and then I was told to strip off. He placed a stool for Chris to kneel on and he was to hold my cock in his hand. I looked down at Chris kneeling there to see that his eyes were fixed on mine. We seemed to be in our own little world as we looked at each other, when I caught a sudden softness in his eyes which he quickly masked. I suddenly realised that that brief flash of softness was in fact a plea. When I said yes to Pancho's question of the pose, I again caught that brief soft flash of his eyes, and I could have sworn that they said a kind of thank you, I'm sure of it.

I could feel Chris trembling against me as we posed, and I could see that he now had a full erection, and his hand seemed to move slightly up and down as though he was trying to guess the weight of my cock in his hand. My hand automatically went out and rested on the back of his head as he looked down at my cock. As my hand moved up and down the nape of his neck, it seemed hot and the hairs seemed to stand out as though electrically charged as he trembled again.

1...34567...14