All Comments on 'Hitting the Bottom Ch. 06'

by small_town_girl

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
WOW!!!

I'm lost for words! Sheer brilliance, beautifully written and super hot.

There were so many lovely moments, the relationship between these two is smoking!!

Thank you for making my day start in such a lovely way.

5 stars

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years ago
Thanks

That long conversation about limits was totally absorbing. What's sexier than talk?

Tootsall222Tootsall222almost 10 years ago
Absolutely love a story with a real plot and real characters

and this one is right on the mark! Although I'd like to sit and read it in one session, the spacing (timing) of the chapter releases adds a nice bit of suspense as well.

5*

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

Please keep it coming, small_town_girl -- this is wonderful stuff. Another five big shiny ones for another great chapter. Thank you ;) !

inspector123inspector123almost 10 years ago
Love how they negotiated their contract ...

and how Dan recognizes that he also has hard limit. I also like the fact that Sandra is a girl who know what she likes and doesn't like and isn't afraid to t ell this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

The depth of feeling in this story is astounding.

So lovely to find a real story with believable characters.

Well done and thank you

always_yesalways_yesalmost 10 years ago
Did I "like" this chapter?

Completely not the right question. Was I squirming in my seat and begging you in my head to KEEP FREAKING WRITING? That is a better question, and the answer is an omgyeswhydidyoustopitthere. I'm so bound up in the tension between these two and I swear if we ALL don't get some release in the next chapter I'm sending digital spankings across the internet. FANTASTIC chapter and I love it so much. There should be a button beyond five stars that depicts the sexual frustration left by this chapter!! Love it, love it so much!

jhollanderjhollanderalmost 10 years ago
So real!

Your commitment to keeping your characters true to life, and true to themselves is just wonderful. Intelligence, emotions, and deep and hot attraction just spill from them. Great chapter STG!

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19almost 10 years ago
Aargh, STG - how could you leave it there?

I love it. As others have noted, very true to the story and very real.

I do wonder though - can Dan handle a BDSM relationship in which he sets himself such hard limits, or will it interfere with his sense of what kind of Dom he is? (Or has that already happened with Naomi's assault?) Or will his limits ease (in particular, the no tying/restraint thing) , as time passes and more healing happens?

I obviously can't wait to read more. Bravo!

Tootsall222Tootsall222almost 10 years ago
Loving this story...5*

I think it's got legs...keep the character and plot development coming! Waiting anxiously for their first "session" and hopefully many more.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 10 years agoAuthor
replies to comments (part 1)

thank y'all for commenting - it's by far my favorite part of every new story!

@shysub - i'm afraid 'brilliance' is taking the praise a bit far, but i thank you for the sentiment nonetheless! i'm very glad you liked it :) xoxo

@serafina - as you can imagine i was a bit nervous about the long conversations (both the shrink and the limits) but my editor promised me they did not need any trimming. i'm very glad you agree :) and yes, nothing sexier than words. i mean, we're all here getting horny over reading stories, aren't we? ;-D

@Tootsall - glad you enjoyed it; i was a bit worried about the 'no real sex' being a disappointment to my readers... truth is their first play session was supposed to be part of this chapter but it turned out so long that it's getting its very own chapter! good news is it's pretty much written and just needs a little polish so the wait will be much shorter this time around, i promise!

@mel_pomene - thank you! love ya right back for your steadfast support and for those shiny stars...

@inspector - yeap, Sandra knows her mind for sure, and quite frankly i think Dan needs a strong sub. as for his recognizing his own hard limits, i think we have Dr. Pappas to thank for some of that, too :)

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 10 years agoAuthor
replies to comments (part 2)

@Anon 'Wow' - thank you so very much!

@always - LOL i hear ya, lady. in my defense, i *did* keep on writing, and the long, elaborate and IMHO super-hot play session is only a couple of days from being posted... besides, i think you like being teased, don't ya? ;-)

@JAH - glad i was able to keep it real! and even gladder to have your chapter 8 coming up!!! woo-hoo!

@fungirl - very good questions. i think any Dom's limits shift and change with time and i expect Dan's will too (though i really don't know for sure - haven't gotten there in my mind yet!). can he be satisfied long-term within those stricter limits? hmm.. we'll see.

@Tootsall - thanks again! LOL and yes the play session is coming very soon, i promise!

xoxo

PlusherPlusheralmost 10 years ago
just smiles......

what's not to love....5 gold...

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Well lovely lady

You've gone and done it again.

Another belter right out of the top drawer.

I particularly liked your scene with the very intriguing Dr Pappas ...you sure you're not a real life shrink coz you sure know your way around a guys head !

Thank you.

LBGrantLBGrantalmost 10 years ago
I treated myself!

So, I've been MIA for awhile and I realized this week that I had fallen 3 whole chapters behind on this lovely story. It was kind of like finding that $20 in your winter coat's pocket you forgot you had. I was so excited to realize I had all of these wonderful chapters to catch up on, and lady, you did not disappoint. You do such a great job of writing real people with real emotions. I love to see the inner strength and struggle of your characters, and of course, the sex is HOT. Can't wait to see the next chapter. Congrats!!

~LB/Livia

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 10 years agoAuthor
replies to comments (part 3)

@Plusher - why, thank you so very much! and what a pleasure it is to see your nickname popup - i feel like a dear friend has just come over to say 'hi' :-)

@MJ - not only am i not a shrink, i'd never even been in therapy, ever. i am however a huge fan of a local TV show called 'heart-to-heart', that features a known shrink hosting different celebs and having an intimate, somewhat-therapeutic conversations with them. Dr. Pappas is very much formed after that real head doc.

@LB - LOL i know the feeling! so glad you've found the time - and that you liked it!

... and just so y'all know, i've submitted ch. 07 a few minutes ago so should be up sometime in the next couple of days. one looooong play session coming up!

:-D

xoxo

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 9 years ago

Ok i wasn't going to comment till the last chapter but gotta say just them talking limits was so well written and hot. wtg SMG as usual you amaze me with your skill ok going on :-)

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 8 years ago
Six, no, Eleven Stars!

Wow that was so fantastic! You rocked this chapter miLady! You have built to this moment over the previous five chapters, and it could have been over quickly, with a quick listing of limitations and then on to some hot sex... this was So Much Better!

I actually learned a few things :)

I totally appreciate the introspective, self-restrictive way that Dan approached this. His views on the Why behind the limits, the probing questions, even the emotional restraints, all led to an amazingly deep experience. Of course you had hot little gestures and interactions interspersed through the conversation, gradually increasing my heart rate along with my interest in their plans.

This was one of my favorite chapters of any story I've read. Thanks for taking the time to do so much research, and put so much thought and work into your writing!

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I made the mistake of reading one of the chapters on my break at work only because I couldn't leave the story a whole twelve hours. I lasted only four. Any how, glad I had a change of panties after reading chapter 5. (Sorry, sometimes I'm not able to reply under each individual chapter. Better late than never.) Excellent communication of Dan's vulnerability.

Back to work before they wonder why I'm squirming and sighing.

I also haven't seen the titles you suggested about Naomi and Dan on your submission page.

e

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Thank you for this continuing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I for once appreciate the radical honesty AND the responsiveness of those characters. I would prolly have the same hard limits as the heroine so of course it's easy to identify. Thanks for this story, up to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You give us real insight into the minds of both characters. Superbly done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous