All Comments on 'Hoff and Hols, a Romance Ch. 06'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 2 years ago

This is comfort food for body and soul.

It is so important to know that everything will be alright. Both Emma and Chloe are comforting Pixie, each in their own way.

Once AK is off and married, Emma will still be there for Pixie - she fancies her as AK rightly observed.

One thing keeps bugging me though. Unlike AK and Chloe, Cris is a completely colourless character. However, I would think that he must have something more to offer than good looks and a dick for a woman like AK to want to marry him.

Or perhaps AK wants a man who finds happiness in drinking and playing rugby with his pals. This way AK can live the life she wants without being bothered by her husband much.

On another note, I personally don't think that Pixie is fundamentally different from AK or Chloe. Instead of contrasting gay and straight, we can consider just different degrees of bisexuality.

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
To put it the old-fashioned military way...

...Perv, Little, AK for the use of. Or perhaps: perv (acronym: Please Every Randy Vagina). Okay, Pixie, pee-taking over (for the nonce). As ever, an enjoyable chapter and I loved Mother Emma's philosophy. I'm also filled with admiration for Pixie's generosity of spirit in metaphorically releasing AK. As Shakespeare put it: "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds..." Pixie's love is (I won't say pure but) true. Near the start you paraphrased a line from Casablanca, so I'll finish with another paraphrase from the same film: "We'll always have Oxford..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

really beautiful... I loved to feel with Pixie. Sharing gives so much more ;-)

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Once again, beautifully portrayed. Surely you roll your eyes from time-to-time at hearing so often that well deserved compliment :). Hoff and Hols — a real romance, and loved Chloe’s part (and not simply the irresistible sex). I am so impressed with how easily you bring out emotions in your readers; intensely aroused feelings as well as heartfelt sadness. I teared up a bit when you closed this chapter/this romance: “… you know what, Pixie, I believe you - but it will hurt too; I know that."

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous, I am glad you are enjoying it xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Maonaigh - and yes, they will always have Oxford - glad you are enjoying it xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Amadeus - Mother Emma is a great help, and we shall see what develops. I will take note of your point about Cris though xxxxxx

ArkingArkingover 2 years ago

I am totally amazed by your writing skill. Good lord I felt every emotion. Loved the way how Mother Emma (sorted out Pixies dilemma by), listened in such a loving caring way. If only the church was thus all the time. I felt at that moment that Mother Emma does in fact harbor such desires. Sometimes, 5 stars doesn't seem enough.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Migbird, I am glad that you are enjoying the romance. The next chapter may need handkerchiefs xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Oh darling Bobbi, I am so delighted at your comments - and we shall see soon whether you and AK are right xxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

.

Nothing against AK, but I think Pixie deserves better when it comes to a reliable loving partner. AK seems to view Pixie as an oddity of sorts and an item of sexual convenience when it suits her. I'm glad to see that Pixie is recognizing the futility of putting all her eggs in an AK shaped basket. Maybe when the full reality sets in of how hopeless her situation with AK is, Pixie will go on to find someone who fully reciprocates the generosity of love she regularly shares with others. Then AK can be an occasional diversion for Pixie, like Pixie is to her. That said, I'm now filled with trepidation by PixieHoff's foreboding "handkerchiefs" reply. What does it portend ? ? ? ? ?

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

It does look an ill-balanced relationship, at this stage, the next two chapters will, I hope, show why xxxx

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 2 years ago
Love is strange

But it seems our dear Pixie has come to terms with what love means between her and AK. I do hope Pix can find someone who will give her 100% of their heart, as it seems she only has a piece of AK's.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

Another great chapter, Pixie

I’m intrigued as to how Squirt will fully come to terms with this melange of characters and relationships, but in the meantime I’m loving the ride and hearing how they all seem to live for the moment.

As someone else mentioned it will be interesting to see if Cris gets more involved and knowledgable about what AK gets up to while he isn’t around

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling OneAuthor, as you will see, Pixie will find her ONE xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Wiz, I love your comments and look forward to them. I hope you will be pleased later xxxxx

SerradaCSerradaCover 2 years ago

Dearest I am trying hard to withhold judgement. I feel for Squirt, I think AK is using her and I can't help but think sociopath, I will drink some tea and try to remain calm. I hope Squirt finds the love she deserves. Still with all the pain I felt reading, I still find it amazing that in so few words, you bring the pain out in me. Bravo to the brilliant author.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Bear with it, Mama S - you will see what is going on as we proceed xxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

SerradaC im deep into your feelings as this love balance is a bit out off it ...... AKs actions and self understanding about pixies "following" because of her love sounds a bit selfish ..... But its just up to pixie to tale care of her heart ..... But she is hurt already, as she has to find offers from her brain to leave the downwards path from her heart ...... And here we are, its all human and happen everyday 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Just go with the flow, Franziska xxx

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

Ewe are a baaa'd girl, Pixiehoff! We Welsh are not all sheep shaggers! Many of us ARE animal lovers though. I myself adore pussies and male chickens, aka cocks. I'm not bleating about your story. I am loving this serial. It makes me feel all woolly, and I'll need to ram my rabbit (www! that's another animal I'm very fond of!) into my kitty as soon as I've finished this message. Then I'll flock back to Literotica to read chapter 7. Must stop now. I've run out of sheep puns!

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank Ewe so much Olwen - I am glad you are having fun - better than counting sheep when it comes to insomnia xxxxx

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

I get the impression pix is a sub

GayKatGayKatabout 15 hours ago

💋🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

.

Hallo Pixie!

.

Yeah AK is beautiful, she's sure of herself, AK's perfect.

I really wanted to like her, but the way AK treats Pixie is just wrong....I've got a bad feeling about this.

Now Chloe, after Pixie saved her drunk ass from those 4-boys, and told AK her beloved friend that she really likes Chloe, AK went right after her... not giving Pixie's feelings a second thought, until she walks in on the three of them in bed, and what did they do?... They invited Pixie to watch, how fucking magnanimous of them!

And even then Pixie tries justifying the way their treating her by saying [Fuck it! I did love AK - and real love was not selfish.] _ No it's not selfish....let us hope it's not blind either!?!

.

Thank you, 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms.

.

From your two kinky dyke friends,

.

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝🌹🌹💋💋💋

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 11 hours agoAuthor

Thank you darlings ❤️🌟💋💕💕💕💕

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...