Holding Nothing Back, The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,799 Followers

Eric stood up and reached out his hand to help her stand. "Ahh! Honey—that was so sweet of you!" Bradley said. "He's such a gentleman, you know. And gentlemen like to do nice things for pretty girls."

"Like you," Eric said with a smile as he bowed slightly causing McKinley to both laugh and blush.

They walked her to the door and McKinley said, "Oh, I know you said I could keep these clothes, but don't you need your shoes back?"

"Oh, heavens no, sweetheart," Bradley said. "I don't enough to give you a pair every day with a new outfit, but I do have several extra pairs so you can keep those, okay?"

"I don't even know what to say," McKinley told them.

"You don't need to say anything," Eric let her know. "We're just so glad to have you as our friend, McKinley. And please...come back often. I truly mean that and so does Bradley."

"Yes! Definitely. You could stop by every single day and it would be just fine. So please, please don't be shy, okay?"

"I won't," she said shyly. "Or at least I'll try not to be."

"Come here!" Eric said holding his arms out. McKinley looked at Bradley who smiled and nodded so she put her arms around his neck as he have her a nice long goodbye hug. "Happy birthday, McKinley. We're so glad you came down to visit."

Bradley did the same and again kissed her on the cheek before saying, "So will we see you tomorrow?"

"Um...sure. I'd like that," McKinley said. Eric opened the door for her and told her goodbye.

After she left, Bradley said, "I think we hit the jackpot!" She put her arms around her husband and said, "I'm going to take it nice and slow with her. I'm going to predict that within two months of today, I will be making love with that beautiful young girl."

"That sounds wonderful as long as I'm involved," he told her.

"No need to be jealous, honey. I'm not a lesbian. I just want to try something different and she is definitely 'it'. Don't you think she's perfect?"

"I do," he told her as he kissed her. "Which do you think will easier? Turning her into a smoker or getting her into bed with us?"

"Hmmm. I'm not sure about that. But I am sure I'm going to try and work on both of them at the same time. If she let's me know early on that any kind of intimate gesture is completely out of bounds, then we'll have to start over."

"I agree. Although..."

"Uh-huh. I get it. You wouldn't mind having another pretty girl to watch who just happens to love smoking. But McKinley is mine before she's yours, honey. And don't you forget that."

"Speaking of pretty girls. How about that fuck we talked about earlier?"

"Oooh! I thought you'd never ask," she said with a wicked smile. "Why don't you go pee and I'll meet you in the bedroom wearing nothing but the cardigan, stockings, and heels."

"Will you be smoking?" he asked.

"Seriously? You still have to ask me that?" she said teasing him. "Oh! We need to call the super and get him to fix whatever's wrong with the shower in McKinley's apartment."

"I'll take care of that right now," he said. "Now go get...nearly...naked and spread those pretty legs for me."

"Mmmm. Do you have something to offer me in exchange?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

"I do," he told her. "It's about ten inches long, very thick, and very hard."

"Yum!" she said. "Okay, sounds like a deal. See you and your...whatever that thing is...soon."

Bradley was walking gingerly from the monster fucking she took the night before as she made her way to the window to watch McKinley go down the stairs.

Right at 7:55, McKinley came down the steps and just as Bradley had hoped, she was wearing her pretty new outfit. While Eric was at school, she nervously waited for 2 o'clock to come around hoping McKinley would stop by. She smoked half a pack of 120s and was on her 11th cigarette when she heard a soft knock on the door.

"Hi! Oh, McKinley, I'm so happy to see you! Come in, please."

"Thank you," she said. "I just checked in on Daddy and made him a sandwich. I told him I'd be down here if he needed me. Oh...the came and fixed the shower last night! I couldn't believe it. It was unbelievable because it's been broken for months."

"Eric got that done for you, honey." Bradley smiled and told her, "We take very good care of our friends."

Bradley showed her to the couch and asked her if she'd like a cup of coffee. "Yes, please," McKinley said. "Just black."

"A purest like me," Bradley said. She sat their cups down and without saying a word, McKinley reached in her purse and pulled out the back of VS menthol ultra lights. "I had one during my break at work today," she said as she lit a new one. "I only had about five puffs but it was really nice. It's getting chilly outside and it tasted kind of...good."

"I know, right?" Bradley said lighting another 120. "I love smoking outside when it's chilly. It really is pleasant. So tell me about your day, sweetheart. Where exactly do you work and what do you do?"

McKinley took a modest drag and as she exhaled she told Bradley, "I do the bookkeeping for the little market just down the street."

"I love that place!" Bradley said exhaling a huge stream of smoke. "It's such a quaint little store."

"I really like accounting and took a couple of classes in high school. They don't pay a lot, but it really helps because all Daddy gets is his social security check."

The girls chatted and smoked for a few minutes before Bradley said, "Okay, let's go take a look in my closet and see what else we can find for the prettiest girl ever!"

McKinley giggled before taking one last puff and crushing it out. "I can't believe how much better these taste than my dad's Winstons. I really didn't like it the 2-3 times I tried them. But these are really easy to smoke."

"I'm glad you like them, sweetie. If you decide to keep smoking, we'll get you a pack of lights, rather than the ultra lights. They have so much more flavor and you're enjoy them a lot more."

They stood in front of her closet and McKinley said, "You have a lot of sweaters."

"I do, don't I? The truth is, Eric loves them and it's cold around here most of the year anyway so I like wearing them."

"Me, too," McKinley said. "At least I think I do. I don't really have many clothes."

"Well, that's going to change, sweetheart. Why don't you look through everything from here to here," Bradley said pointing to two places in her closet, "and you can take any top and any skirt you like."

McKinley smiled at her and said, "This is just like going shopping for me." She started looking through Bradley's things then said, "Well, I haven't actually ever been shopping except for at the Goodwill store, but it's still really nice."

"Oh, my," Bradley said. "We are so going to change that! I am taking you shopping this weekend." McKinley went to say something and Bradley said, "Uh-uh. This is non-negotiable, girl. We are going, I am buying, and that's all there is to it." McKinley started to speak again and Bradley said, "Uh! Shush! It's final."

McKinley giggled and almost covered her face again but stopped. "I like you so much," she said to Bradley.

Bradley brushed her silky hair back and said, "Ah! I like you so much, too," then leaned over, smiled brightly, and gave her a very short, very quick kiss on the mouth. McKinley didn't kiss back, but she also didn't pull away. Bradley immediately moved on and said, "Okay, so go ahead and pick whatever you like and I'll close the door so you can try it on."

Five minutes later McKinley opened the door and stepped out wearing the black sweater Bradley had worn when they met along with a tan skirt. The black heels went perfectly with it and Bradley said, "I love that look on you! Black and tan is one of my favorite combinations. Wow! You look really nice."

McKinley thanked her and spent another hour with her but didn't smoke again and Bradley didn't pressure her. Two in one day and one on her own was a very good sign for her first real day of smoking.

As they said goodbye, McKinley was happy to put her arms around Bradley's shoulders for their goodbye hug which lasted several seconds. "I just love you so much!" Bradley said sweetly as they held each other. She pulled her head back and said, "You make me so happy, honey."

McKinley looked down then back at Bradley and said, "You, too." They hugged again then McKinley thanked her again for the new outfit as she picked up the one she'd worn which was laying neatly folded beside her.

For the next four weeks, this routine repeated itself every day with the exception of Saturday afternoon when Bradley took McKinley shopping or out for coffee. She and Eric didn't have a lot of extra money, but McKinley had almost none of her own and she was so appreciative of the smallest little thing like a cup of coffee at Starbucks, one of many places she'd never been.

Bradley watched with pleasure as McKinley's smoking gradually increased from two a day to three then four and finally to five. She gone through two packs of ultra lights and Bradley told her she had a surprise for her. She removed a pack of Virginia Slims menthol lights from her purse and handed them to McKinley. "I think you'll really like these," she told her.

They were sitting outside at a nearby Starbucks and it was around 50 degrees. McKinley opened the pack and removed one then lit it with the pretty gold lighter Eric had given her the week before. She took a first puff and Bradley saw her eyes open widely. "Wow! Those are a lot stronger," she said.

"Do you like them?" Bradley asked hopefully.

McKinley took a longer second drag then exhaled her first real stream of smoke into the chilly Seattle air. "Mmmm. I do. These are really good!" she said. "They have so much more flavor." She smiled and said, "That last hit gave me my first nicotine buzz since that first day in your apartment." McKinley took a third, deeper drag and exhaled a very nice cloud of smoke. "I definitely like these. Thank you so much, Bradley."

Three more weeks passed and McKinley was now smoking around a half a pack a day. The following Saturday, she hadn't come down to the Phillips' apartment and Bradley was getting a bit concerned. "Honey? Would you go upstairs and check on her?"

"Sure," Eric told her. He knew McKinley was smoking 8-12 VS menthol lights per day now and it seemed pretty reasonable to think she was going to keep smoking. Bradley said she kissed McKinley briefly several other times, but the best news he'd gotten on that front was that McKinley had initiated a kiss herself just the day before. Bradley told him that the look that went with it was different than any she'd seen in the past and she thought it might be helpful to have her over for dinner and see if she might be able to take things to the next level. Eric didn't want anything jeopardizing her progress so he was happy to go up and take a look.

He knocked on the door and waited. He heard a loud voice followed by some coughing then heard the lock open. The old man he only seen a handful of times was looking at him through a small opening and said gruffly, "Who are you?"

"I'm Eric Phillips, sir. My wife, Bradley, and I are McKinley's friends from downstairs."

"Oh, you're the sonuvabitch who's trying to steal my daughter away from me. I oughta..."

Eric saw McKinley behind him and heard her say, "Daddy! Be nice. That's my friend."

"Well, he ain't no friend of mine!" the old man groused. "She doesn't even have time to make me dinner any more thanks to you and that wife of yours. I don't want McKinley going back down there."

Eric knew the man posed no physical threat. He was bent over, gray, and very frail looking. His nose and entire face were purple from all the burst capillaries from the years of heavy drinking. "Maybe we can reach an agreement," he told the old man. "Give me just two minutes, okay?"

"I'll give you something else if you come back around here again!" he said shaking his fist.

Eric zipped downstairs, went inside and said, "Where's that bottle of Glenlivet 15 your parents gave us last year?"

"What? Why do you want that?" Bradley asked as she went to the pantry and found it.

"It's the cost of doing business with an alcoholic." He took the bottle and said, "I'll explain later."

He went back upstairs and waited for the grumbling to subside and the door to open again. "I thought I told you to..." Eric held out the bottle of 15-year old single malt Scotch and said, "This is yours but only if you lighten up on your daughter. We enjoy her company and she likes spending time with us. I thought this might help make it a little easier for you."

He took the bottle and held it out far enough so he could see the print and said, "Ah...single malt. I haven't had a single malt in..." He turned around and said, "McKinley? Your boyfriend is here."

She came to the door and said, "So can I go, Daddy?"

He flung his arm out and said, "I got everything I need right here. Go wherever you want."

"I made some meatloaf for you. It's on top of the oven, okay?"

He didn't answer as he opened the bottle and poured four fingers into a glass.

"Come on, McKinley," Eric said. He held out his hand and after a moment's hesitation took it and let him lead her downstairs.

"Honey?" he called out. "We have company!"

Bradley ran out of the bedroom and squealed. "McKinley? Oh, my goodness. I am SO glad to see you! Come here, sweetheart!" The girls hugged for a long time then Bradley took her face in her hands and said, "I couldn't stand not seeing you." She kissed her softly on the lips and McKinley kissed her back.

"I was so scared," she said. "My dad's never been like that before. He told me I couldn't go anywhere but to work and I was so..."

She began tearing up and Eric came over and put his arms around both of them. "Hey, enough of that. You're here with us now and that's all that matters, right?"

McKinley blinked several times then managed a smile. "That's my pretty girl," he said. "Come on, dinner's almost ready but I think Bradley has a surprise for you."

"What? Another surprise? For me? Oh, no. That's just crazy! I have like 15 new outfits and you pay for everything. I can't..."

Bradley put a finger over her soft, full lips and said, "Shhh. We love you very much and people do nice things for the people they love. So just come with me, okay?"

"K," McKinley said quietly.

Bradley took her hand and told Eric, "Keep an eye on the roast chicken, okay? We'll be out in a few minutes."

True to her word, the bedroom door opened about 15 minutes later and Eric stopped what he was doing when he saw McKinley. "Holy shit!" he said.

"Ta-duh!" Bradley said as she presented McKinley. The latter was wearing a gorgeous winter-white, off-the-shoulder knit dress that was showcasing her beautiful figure in a way neither of them had seen before. Bradley had also used her curling iron to put a soft, gentle wave in McKinley's long, silky hair. She'd touched up her makeup and put a strand of pearls around her neck and matching pearl earrings in place of her gold studs. She was wearing Bradley's four-inch Louboutin heels, the best and only pair she had, and Eric felt his pulse quicken.

"My God," he said to McKinley almost unable to speak. "Look at you!"

Bradley had changed into a very short little sleeveless crop sweater that zipped in the front. It was white and looked perfect with the short black skirt she was wearing as it pushed up her amble boobs showing off pretty much everything above her nipples and below her diaphragm.

Then he looked at his wife and said, "And look at you!"

Bradley took McKinley's hand and said, "We wanted to look extra special nice for you, honey. Right, McKinley?"

"Yes, we did," she said unable to look Eric in the eye.

"Dinner is ready, ladies, but did you want to have a drink first?"

"Yeah?" Bradley said as McKinley nodded to her. "Yes, we'd like that. And I'm dying for a cigarette, too."

"I'd definitely like to smoke, as well," McKinley said. "I forgot my purse, though."

"You can have one of my mine, sweetheart," Bradley told her.

"Oh, okay. I've been wanting to try one of those anyway so that sounds nice."

The girls sat down together and Bradley offered a 120 to McKinley who gently slid it out of the box and waited for Bradley to do the same."

"Just a second, okay?" Eric said. "I'd like to get a video of my two favorite girls together."

McKinley leaned over and said, "It's because we're smoking, isn't it?"

Bradley laughed and said, "Oh, yes. See what I mean about guys who have a thing for pretty girls who smoke?"

McKinley giggled but didn't even think about covering her face. Eric sat across from them and hit 'start' as Bradley offered McKinley a light before lighting her own.

He recorded them for the next ten minutes as they smoked and sipped white wine. McKinley's inhales had gotten very long and very deep. She exhaled a huge plume of smoke on her second drag and said, "I really like these. I can see why you smoke them, Bradley."

Eric felt like he was having a dream of the best sort. Both girls talked and smiled and smoked inhaling very deeply and exhaling dark, thick clouds of smoke. When they were finished, Eric realized he was hard as a rock but not before he stood up.

"Oh, my," Bradley said pointing to the bulge letting McKinley know what she'd seen. "I think he enjoyed that. What do you think, sweetheart?"

"I'd say we had a very positive effect on him," then laughed.

"We may have to do something about that after dinner tonight," she said leaving McKinley with a wide-eyed stare but silent.

They ate and sipped more wine and made small talk until Bradley said. "McKinley has something she wanted to tell you, honey."

"Oh, really?" he replied as he sat his fork down having finished his meal. "And what might that be?" Eric asked.

"Well, why don't we let her tell you," she said turning to McKinley.

She smiled when Bradley looked at her then smiled at Eric. "Well, as you know, I had my first cigarette here in this very apartment, and I've been smoking every day since." She paused and looked at both Eric and Bradley again before continuing. "So...I just wanted to say that Bradley was 100% right. Smoking is an acquired taste and I can't believe how quickly I've grown to enjoy it. I've been smoking VS menthol lights for most of that time and I'm smoking close to half a pack a day and...I really like it." Both of the Phillips were watching her as she said, "And I've decided that I'm going to continue to smoke because I enjoy it so much."

"That's amazing!" Eric said before realizing he needed to play it a little cooler. "I mean, if smoking is something you enjoy that much, then you shouldn't quit."

"Oh, I definitely enjoy it," she said. "In fact, the last few days I've been waking up wanting one really, really bad and so I've been having my first one as soon as I wake up and it just tastes SO good, you know?"

"Oh, do I ever know!" Bradley said. "I can't wait to have my first cigarette as soon as I open my eyes. I can taste it before I even light up. That first one is the best!"

"I'd really like one right now," McKinley said. "I enjoy them almost as much after a meal as I do that first one."

"Well, let's get a glass of wine and go have a cigarette together, shall we?" Bradley suggested.

The girls had a second glass of wine and another cigarette before everyone settled in to make more small talk. McKinley wanted to know about Eric's time in the Army and his plans to go back in as an officer as well as his family, how he and Bradley met, etc.

Half an hour later, McKinley had not only listened to Eric's life story but shared much of hers, as well. "Oh, honey, that is so sad," Bradley told her.

"It is, but I don't want to be sad tonight. I just want to have fun with my two best friends in the whole world."

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,799 Followers